Massive cheering crowd of supporters and union workers greets President Trump at NYC construction site

Then why did he shit on the roll out, shortbus?
??????? The US military distributed the vaccine as I recall. I googled it. What's your problem, you ungrateful moron.
Operation Warp-Speed saved millions of lives.

??????? The US military distributed the vaccine as I recall. I googled it. What's your problem, you ungrateful moron.
Operation Warp-Speed saved millions of lives.

You didn’t answer why he shit on the roll out, but I do agree Warp Speed was the one good thing he did.

He did not urge his supporters to “get the jab” and even seemed afraid to admit he’d gotten it.
Trump's supporters were wrong, not Trump.
This is America. You are free to decide if you want the jab or not. I don't recall Trump saying "don't get vaccinated".
My cousin didn't get it and died horribly. I was happy to get the jab, if I got Covid it was very mild.
Some people were allergic to it and got sick with heart inflammation. There are risks both ways.

Trump's supporters were wrong, not Trump.
This is America. You are free to decide if you want the jab or not. I don't recall Trump saying "don't get vaccinated".
My cousin didn't get it and died horribly. I was happy to get the jab, if I got Covid it was very mild.
Some people were allergic to it and got sick with heart inflammation. There are risks both ways.

There’s a lot of “I don’t recall” going on! Don’t try to gaslight me. You know exactly what I’m talking about.

There’s a lot of “I don’t recall” going on! Don’t try to gaslight me. You know exactly what I’m talking about.
My post and link says that Trump was ALWAYS promoting the vaccine, in spite of some supporters booing him.
Your talking point lie is what I'm talking about.
Trump expedited development of the vaccine, he urged people to get the jab.

My post and link says that Trump was ALWAYS promoting the vaccine, in spite of some supporters booing him.
Your talking point lie is what I'm talking about.
Trump expedited development of the vaccine, he urged people to get the jab.
Your link is lying. I trust my memory over your link.

Forum List

Back