My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

Yes and no, legal migrants even create jobs by having their own businesses. Others have I.D. and legal work papers and pay taxes, but we are not discussing legal migrants, we are discussing illegals your media sources like to blend the 2 for deceptive narrative. Illegals many times in desperation have to steal identities to work, avoid taxes, or take to illegal professions

And most of them have legal jobs, where an employer said, "Um, yeah, that ID looks totally legit, 'Bob'." Come on, get real. The reason why illegals are here is because our labor market demands them because there are jobs Americans just plain old don't want to do.

I worked at a company where they used undocumented laborers to do the scrub work of packing and cleaning the plant. They worked hard, they showed up, and they didn't cause any problems. Then the company got bought out by a bigger company that insisted they get rid of them. Well, the only people the Temp Agency could find that wanted to work for that pay scale and do that kind of work were some scary-ass meth heads, but they were white!!! They also scared the crap out of the office ladies.

Your view is based on what you know from your area, but I have worked in those communities affected, even in the 80's this was a problem in the big cities. Dems make the huge mistake assuming Latin communities will support their look the other way immigration stance, however many are feeling the affects want tighter more sensible solutions which is why the surprising support by the communities for Trump and his policies.

Well, sure a few stupid ones might think that. Most sensible ones realize that the kind of racist asshole who wears a MAGA hat hates all Hispanics, whether they snuck in, walked in or were born here.
You are talking about Pelosi who uses their slave labor for cheap at her Vineyard, this in turn lowers salaries and opps for legal migrant workers.
Has anyone documented her labor? Asked for her taxes and her slave labor tax records to show the poor pay while she got rich off the back of their labor? Lastly, did anyone indict her for abusing her position to create policies or ignore laws in order to benefit financially from those laxed imigration procedures & laws?
Why is she above the law? According to her we are all equal, therefore she equally should go before a judge to explain herself.
She claims through political tactic that Trump is benefiting from his position, while all the while she is. She herself claims this is a impeachable offense, removable from office. That means Pelosi (who I now nickname the Wicked Witch of the West) is admitting she needs to step down and give the asylum over to another crazy eyed Nurse Rached.

Just a heads up Democrats, we are not playing around. We will take back our country, one way or another. Patriots are in control!
And Patriots have all the Guns, which is why Leftist Politicians like "Swallow-Well" want to takeaway guns and instantly arrest those who hold on to them. Basically an admission that Dems want to or plan to lock Conservatives up in cages.
Therefore if that were to occur, gun owners should put those guns in their childrens names to put the Dems in checkmate much like the President did by calling their sanctuary city bluff through his hypothetical dump asylum seekers there suggestion.

Demonrats hate the term "Make America Great Again" because it reminds them that "Hope and Change" failed, big time.​

Really? For who?

In 2008, I had an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and had a salary decrease of 20%.

By 2016, my salary had increased 50%, I was able to pay off most of my major debts, I was able to start my own business.

If Obama could have run for a third term, he'd have easily beaten Trump.
Oh, for sure, and I'm the king of Bezerkistan.

Just a question for the MAGA hat?

Can you give us the specific date when America was Great?
That day I walked into a club to sing and the place filled up with just wall to wall woman and everyone wanted me to sit at their table.
It was great again the time a Pat Benatar concert let out and another club I sang at filled with just 80's music loving middle aged woman fans.
Next question.
*L*

Last edited:
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious
america-first.jpg

Amfirst12pic.jpg

me-first.jpg

We despise it because we never saw America as not being great to start with, and that we would be better off if we went back to the bad old days when women and minorities knew 'Their place".

You blame a system that embraced slavery and did not allow women to vote, yet you diss the same system in which white men fought their white brothers to the death to later free slaves because they held dear the Constitution. Also, these same white men voted to allow women to vote due to their love of the Constitution.

Amazing.

Dolt

Yes, the Founding Fathers were flawed but they chose the best of Constitutions.

Last edited:
The Red hat has a letter missing ... R.
Should be MRAGA.
“Make Rich Americans Great Again”

My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat.

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.
America First is still World's (best interest) First because of this over looked fact.- signed Captain Obvious

If we (AmeriKKKa) could only go back in time, like Trump wants, to a place when AmeriKKKa was great; a time when slaves littered the nation, a time when women had no voice, a time, when ONLY land owners could vote, a time when conning your neighbor out of every little thing they had was fashionable, when the minority ruled the majority, oh God, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GREAT ........................................... we gotta get back there ............ MAGA ........

It's because they can't ever compete with, nor explain, how the goal to make America better was achieved with their known resistance, sabotage, and obstruction.=That it was done without them, and in spite of them tying the govt's hands and feet.
It also equates that the last administration failed therefore needing the improvements to get better aka great again.
In political arguments it's in likeness to religious ones, whereby you'll notice that shaking up the status quo and fake mythologies while making the world a better place is fought against tooth and nail by those in claimed religious authority who failed humanity.
So we see this same fight in politics against those who find challenging & changing of the guards and making the country better a knock on their inadequacies. Therefore, personal pride is at stake and they can never admit they failed in the same way established religious authority failed and displaced blame and demonized opponents. Only in a Bizarro world do you see people opposing making
The Country and The World a better place, thus opposing statements of such. Never mind the fact that making the U.S. better makes the World better, as our success is their success they feed from. That's to obvious for the left to grasp.

If we (AmeriKKKa) could only go back in time, like Trump wants, to a place when AmeriKKKa was great; a time when slaves littered the nation, a time when women had no voice, a time, when ONLY land owners could vote, a time when conning your neighbor out of every little thing they had was fashionable, when the minority ruled the majority, oh God, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GREAT ........................................... we gotta get back there ............ MAGA ........
By making up stuff that way and persuing that narrative you end up being the racist
hate monger who'd be the only one who would see it that way. No surprise as the only 2 white supremacist I know around my community are both registered Dems, one is a lawyer even, who's into kickback schemes.

By making up stuff that way and persuing that narrative you end up being the racist
hate monger who'd be the only one who would see it that way. No surprise as the only 2 white supremacist I know around my community are both registered Dems, one is a lawyer even, who's into kickback schemes.

and U must B the third one; congrats ............

and U must B the third one; congrats ............
I'm Jewish, so you ended up proving my race baiting point. Aren't you guys tired of losing already, that you havn't figured out cause and affect yet? Your party has caused the mass Exodus of my lansmen from your party more then in the times of Egypt. *L*

You are talking about Pelosi who uses their slave labor for cheap at her Vineyard, this in turn lowers salaries and opps for legal migrant workers.
Has anyone documented her labor? Asked for her taxes and her slave labor tax records to show the poor pay while she got rich off the back of their labor? Lastly, did anyone indict her for abusing her position to create policies or ignore laws in order to benefit financially from those laxed imigration procedures & laws?
Why is she above the law? According to her we are all equal, therefore she equally should go before a judge to explain herself.
She claims through political tactic that Trump is benefiting from his position, while all the while she is. She herself claims this is a impeachable offense, removable from office. That means Pelosi (who I now nickname the Wicked Witch of the West) is admitting she needs to step down and give the asylum over to another crazy eyed Nurse Rached.

I know you have Nancy Pelosi nightmares... but here's the things.

Slaves are brought here against their will.

Undocumented workers come here of their own free will and often go through a lot of trouble to work at Nancy's vineyard or Trump's hotel, because white people don't want to do those jobs.

Come to think of it, so did my brother who went to the Home Depot to hire a bunch of day laborers to finish hanging his drywall when he realized at the rate he was getting it done, it wouldn't be finished until the next millennium.

So we all kind of benefit from this situation, and we all hate ourselves for it.

I know you have Nancy Pelosi nightmares... but here's the things.

Slaves are brought here against their will.

Undocumented workers come here of their own free will and often go through a lot of trouble to work at Nancy's vineyard or Trump's hotel, because white people don't want to do those jobs.

Come to think of it, so did my brother who went to the Home Depot to hire a bunch of day laborers to finish hanging his drywall when he realized at the rate he was getting it done, it wouldn't be finished until the next millennium.

So we all kind of benefit from this situation, and we all hate ourselves for it.
So you admited your brother participated in illegal activity hiring undocumented workers and paying under the table while he and they take jobs away from our own citizens and lower pay rates for all including legal migrants. You basically proved many of my points- thanks!

So you admited your brother participated in illegal activity hiring undocumented workers and paying under the table while he and they take jobs away from our own citizens and lower pay rates for all including legal migrants. You basically proved many of my points- thanks!

Well, no, My Brother who proudly wears his MAGA hat (We kind of stopped talking after the election) was never going to hire Americans working at an American rate. What he was doing was conning his friends and family into coming over to help him. I think I was one of the last ones who still showed up because he had done work on my place a decade before and I kind of felt obligated.

The reason why he couldn't wait was because my other brother was a co-owner, and he wanted his money. So these two much more right wing guys than I am, when confronted with something they wanted, hired undocumented workers to do work Americans didn't want to do.

Which gets back to my point. The crappy jobs that undocumented workers do are things we want done, we don't want to pay good money to get done, and we aren't willing to do ourselves.

Well, no, My Brother who proudly wears his MAGA hat (We kind of stopped talking after the election) was never going to hire Americans working at an American rate. What he was doing was conning his friends and family into coming over to help him. I think I was one of the last ones who still showed up because he had done work on my place a decade before and I kind of felt obligated.

The reason why he couldn't wait was because my other brother was a co-owner, and he wanted his money. So these two much more right wing guys than I am, when confronted with something they wanted, hired undocumented workers to do work Americans didn't want to do.

Which gets back to my point. The crappy jobs that undocumented workers do are things we want done, we don't want to pay good money to get done, and we aren't willing to do ourselves.
Sides of the Isle he's in doesn't matter, the Country does, the issue that affects the Country matters and you ignored the issue for political posteuring=epic failure to grasp the affects of not being legitimized through legal entrance.
Once again: if they come in legal they aren't desperate for just any pay to take low pay, that prevents the low pay others get due to willingness of slave labor flooding the job market.
If they come in legal we can add them to the tax roll not the burden, we have less identity theft, less drugs, less gangs, less influx of criminal eliments and drug cartels. Etc etc etc.
Of course you'd rather Pelosi be able to make cheap wine then care about the minority populations affected most by affects of illegal imigration. You put politics and she puts self interests above Country and it's citizens, I believe Schiff and Nadler call that treasonous and criminal to gain from her position.-oops

Sides of the Isle he's in doesn't matter, the Country does, the issue that affects the Country matters and you ignored the issue for political posteuring=epic failure to grasp the affects of not being legitimized through legal entrance.

No, guy, your morbid fear of Mexicans moving in next door really isn't a big crisis, no matter how much you want to claim it to be.

Once again: if they come in legal they aren't desperate for just any pay to take low pay, that prevents the low pay others get due to willingness of slave labor flooding the job market.

Except that others don't want to work for that low of pay and don't want to work that hard. Trust me, there's never going to be a point where I'm so desperate for work i'll hang around a Home Depot looking to hang drywall for $100 a day.

The kind of regular white people who are that desperate are the ones you wouldn't want in your house to start with, because they'd probably steal the jewelry and rifle through your medicine cabinet.

If they come in legal we can add them to the tax roll not the burden, we have less identity theft, less drugs, less gangs, less influx of criminal eliments and drug cartels. Etc etc etc.

If they come in legal, they are going to apply for the LEGITIMATE jobs that white folks don't want to do. As I've said, I've worked in Supply Chain and Manufacturing most of my post-military life. True story, most of the people who work on factory lines aren't black or white, they are immigrants. The big one was the Indian chicks who worked for their scale pay to get insurance for the family while the husbands ran 7-11's. In Chicago, all the 7-11's are run by Indians and all the dry cleaners are run by Koreans. Imagine that.

Of course you'd rather Pelosi be able to make cheap wine then care about the minority populations affected most by affects of illegal imigration. You put politics and she puts self interests above Country and it's citizens, I believe Schiff and Nadler call that treasonous and criminal to gain from her position.-oops

Here's the thing. White folks don't want to work in Pelosi's vineyards or Trump's hotels... but the work needs to get done.

Now, that said, I'd be all for some sensible reforms, like Guest worker programs and a system of National Identification.

But this has never been about securing the workplace. It's been about keeping stupid bigots like you distracted from what the rich are doing to you.

No, guy, your morbid fear of Mexicans moving in next door really isn't a big crisis, no matter how much you want to claim it to be.

Except that others don't want to work for that low of pay and don't want to work that hard. Trust me, there's never going to be a point where I'm so desperate for work i'll hang around a Home Depot looking to hang drywall for $100 a day.

The kind of regular white people who are that desperate are the ones you wouldn't want in your house to start with, because they'd probably steal the jewelry and rifle through your medicine cabinet.

If they come in legal, they are going to apply for the LEGITIMATE jobs that white folks don't want to do. As I've said, I've worked in Supply Chain and Manufacturing most of my post-military life. True story, most of the people who work on factory lines aren't black or white, they are immigrants. The big one was the Indian chicks who worked for their scale pay to get insurance for the family while the husbands ran 7-11's. In Chicago, all the 7-11's are run by Indians and all the dry cleaners are run by Koreans. Imagine that.

Here's the thing. White folks don't want to work in Pelosi's vineyards or Trump's hotels... but the work needs to get done.

Now, that said, I'd be all for some sensible reforms, like Guest worker programs and a system of National Identification.

But this has never been about securing the workplace. It's been about keeping stupid bigots like you distracted from what the rich are doing to you.
I stoped reading after your racist assumption that illegal immigrants mean Mexicans.
Your brother could have hired anyone from anywhere, but thanks for proving another factor, that certain illegal immigrants cut in line and in racist form think they have more rights then immigrants from other regions. Furrhermore your
claiming all Mexicans are illegal immigrants is racist, especially when I discussed both legal and illegal in distinction between the 2 and how one affects the other. Even legal Mexicans do not want this migration of illegals, so are they racist or are you? Busted!

Note: your later comment I re-read and noticed that was racist, as why would you assume Mexicans can only do the unwanted type jobs when they are also our nurses, Dr's, lawyers, law enforcers, restaurateurs, politicians, wives of Pastors and Politicians & Carlos Slim probably runs your phone service and can buy your company you work for with pocket change just to fire you for your prejudiced comment. *L*

Last edited:
I stoped reading after your racist assumption that illegal immigrants mean Mexicans.

Really? We aren't building a wall with Poland, are we?

Furrhermore your
claiming all Mexicans are illegal immigrants is racist, especially when I discussed both legal and illegal in distinction between the 2 and how one affects the other. Even legal Mexicans do not want this migration of illegals, so are they racist or are you?

again, buddy, 70% of Hispanics voted against the Trumpenfuhrer... if you factor out the Cubans, that number probably boosts to 90%. Most Hispanics realize that when trump talks about immigrants, he means Hispanics and making America White again.

Note: your later comment I re-read and noticed that was racist, as why would you assume Mexicans can only do the unwanted type jobs when they are also our

Um, mostly, because that's who you see doing these jobs White Folks don't want to do... THat their kids get to get the good jobs, good on them. That's what America is about... but they won't forget who messed with their parents.

Forum List

Back