Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about New York, Donetsk oblast?

No idea what a Donetsk Oblast is, but did you know that Alaska didn't even have a name before we bought it from you?

Before then, it was loosely translated from Russian as "Land Where Big White Bears Eat People."

There are tons of Russian's on this forum, only most of them won't admit it.

Welcome aboard, anyone who admits they are Russian is okay by me.

Ain't that the truth. At least this person was honest enought to admit it. Someday MAGA will learn Putin is NOT an ally and wants to destroy our county.

There are tons of Russian's on this forum, only most of them won't admit it.

Welcome aboard, anyone who admits they are Russian is okay by me.

I can sniff one at half a mile and their sentence construction failures are different from those of poorly educated Americans .
Unless you want to suggest Litwin , akaNazi Troll Titty Winkle , as a double Agent.
There are no suspects

welcome - & i have a question...

... just how hard does tucker carlson make you laugh?

Hi, there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow, I'm here mostly to improve my English and read alternative news. I was said it's a nice and friendly place.

[

Hi, there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow, I'm here mostly to improve my English and read alternative news. I was said it's a nice and friendly place.

Hey Moscow Mike! What's the going rate for a gently-used Kalashnikov these days? Not a crappy Chinese-made one, a real Russian one. And do you ship to the US?

I'm not an FBI agent, I promise. :smoke:

Really, I promise. :04:

Trust me, I mean it. :SMILEW~130:

Attn FBI: Come on, it was a joke. Please don't kick in my door tonight and shoot my dog. I've grown rather fond of him.

It is neither nice or friendly here Mikhail , and politically they live in La La Land and are Trump Biden obsessed .
A large number hate Russia and Russians, but ignore such ignorant oafs or just laugh at them .
If you are actually here for other reasons do not take this chat site as anything more than that, or , you will think the once mighty US is even more broken than it it really is at core .

Help:-
"I was told" , is even better .
Who here hates Russia and Russians?

We mostly hate Putin and his fascist regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back