How to "Make America Great Again"

The best way is to grow the wealth of the other 99% of this country and stop major corporations from buying out all the competition. We need to enforce anti-trust laws, tax the super rich and give people a real education again.

The 40s and 50s are a good model of what we need to do.
You mean before this Political Correctness crap and BlackLivesMatter?

no, wackadoodle.... investment in jobs and the middle class. enforcement of anti-trust laws, and wage/hour laws that fit our times...

unlike what the rightwingnuts pretend makes the middle class grow.
Libs don't invest in the middle class. They rob them of their wealth. Make it hard for them to make a living.

Yeah, because without liberals, there wouldn't even be a middle class.
Must be why all of their freebie programs hurt the middle class.

Last edited:
The best way is to grow the wealth of the other 99% of this country and stop major corporations from buying out all the competition. We need to enforce anti-trust laws, tax the super rich and give people a real education again.

no, wackadoodle.... investment in jobs and the middle class. enforcement of anti-trust laws, and wage/hour laws that fit our times...

Libs don't invest in the middle class. They rob them of their wealth. Make it hard for them to make a living.

Libturds are so deluded they actually believe their programs help people.
Sad isn't it.

Must be why all of their freebe programs hurt the middle class.

There is no such thing as a freebie program, somewhere, someone is paying for it

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?
Trump has the bull by the balls....:lmao:

Engage in endless smear campaigns...

you really want to talk about "smear campaigns"?

ask your Mommie to click on this link to "smear campaigns"

The Long Tradition of the Smear Campaign | The Saturday Evening Post

No. I want to talk about the issues and the solutions put forth by the different candidates in reference toward those issues. I simply cannot get any Liberal to discuss either Bernie's or Hillary's proposals toward solving any of the issues. All Liberals want to engage in is running a smear campaign against whichever is the leading Republican candidate at the moment.
That's because that's all they have.

Must be why all of their freebe programs hurt the middle class.

There is no such thing as a freebie program, somewhere, someone is paying for it
Yeah. The middle class.

well, probably because most do. more than half of our elderly lived in poverty prior to enactment of social security.

i'm sorry if you think everyone should live in a shack like you.

A lot of people lived in poverty during the Great Depression. Both my parents grew up in poor households. so that's hardly an argument that supports Social Security.

If I live in a shack, isn't that because the social programs you endorse have failed?
My grandparents did too. While supporting 6 kids and my great grandmother.

Engage in endless smear campaigns...

you really want to talk about "smear campaigns"?

ask your Mommie to click on this link to "smear campaigns"

The Long Tradition of the Smear Campaign | The Saturday Evening Post

No. I want to talk about the issues and the solutions put forth by the different candidates in reference toward those issues. I simply cannot get any Liberal to discuss either Bernie's or Hillary's proposals toward solving any of the issues. All Liberals want to engage in is running a smear campaign against whichever is the leading Republican candidate at the moment.

perhaps liberals just won't discuss those issues with you because you're stupid ad ignorant and insult the people you think should "discuss" things with you, while you refuse to educate yourself as to facts and issues and simply regurgitate whatever the rightwingnut blogosphere tells you.

Instead of your usual attacks and hate campaign, why not actually attempt to discuss your own candidate's policies in an adult manner with me?
She can't. Which is ironic considering her current accusations.

12295363_477820739072332_2020966372233787787_n.jpg

That potential terrorist should have been in The National Muslim Database.

Make America Great Again!

:thup:

• Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
What else?

you lefties are soooo sensitive and thin-skinned.....guess that's why you hate the 1st Amendment....

What? I use the first amendment every day. Don't make me laugh!

You may use it, but that doesn't mean you don't hate it. The Nazis and the Commies both too advantage of the free speech their government afforded them. The minute they got into power, they silenced it.
bullshit alert! you're on here all the time abusing your first amendment rights .
what you assholes consistently forget is the first amendment cuts both ways you get to say your piece and I get to call bullshit on it and vise versa.
please post a link to back up your crap.

Here's one I forgot to Make America Great Again
  • Create a database of all persons of a specific religion
Islam is more a totalitarian ideology than a religion.....
it's no different than Christianity in that respect

Is everything you post so fucking stupid and obviously wrong?
lol!
CHRISTIAN TOTALITARIANISM

Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed. Exodus 22:20

In the year 395 the western world changed forever. At the request of Church leaders, the Roman state unleashed a totalitarian reign of terror unlike anything the ancient world had ever seen. Laws were passed that enshrined Christianity as the official and sole religion of the Roman Empire. All other religions were outlawed and practitioners of them were killed or severely persecuted. Pagan temples were torn down by both temporal authorities and mobs incited by Christian officials. Pagan priests were killed by mob violence, and storehouses of ancient knowledge, such as the library in Alexandria, were destroyed.

This reign of terror was not just directed against pagans. It was also directed in a very specific manner against non-Catholic Christian factions and the Jews. Indeed, this was the beginning of anti-Semitism as an ideology.

It is very important to understand that Christian totalitarianism did not arise randomly or spontaneously. The campaign for absolute total and complete power was based on very specific verses from the Bible. (See our report.) It was a system of persecution that created a large body of Church law (Canon Law) and secular laws, as well as highly sophisticated systems of intellectual thought, such as St. Augustine's complex system of philosophy. Indeed, it was Augustine who first used the chilling phrase "compel them to come in" in an ideological context.

It is also important to note that this totalitarian reign of terror in religion was a very new event in history. Contrary to the claims of many Christian historians the pagan world was a relatively tolerant place. The "persecutions" of the church by the pagans were very mild affairs except for the one organized by Diocletian.

Within this historical context, the organization of the "Holy War" of the Crusades and the Papal Inquisition in 1232 were not isolated events. They represented a logical and rational extension of the religious system created in Europe in the fourth and fifth centuries.

Protestantism, although it split from the Catholic Church, continued the Christian authoritarian tradition. Martin Luther, for example, is often held up as a champion of religious freedom. Yet few remember Luther's argument that "It is a duty to suppress the Pope by force" or how he encouraged the persecution of Anabaptists and other Protestant sects. Martin Luther was no friend of democracy either, calling upon German nobles to "smite, slay, and stab" peasants who rebelled against aristocratic oppression in the 1530s. Martin Luther consistently maintained that state power and religious authority should be closely linked (see our page on Martin Luther and Religious Persecution).

Some Protestant sects later carried authoritarianism to the New World in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Although many fled England because of religious persecution, it is important to realize that some did not object at all to the idea of persecution. The "freedom" they sought in America was "freedom" from the persecution of their specific sect by other Christian factions such as the official church of England. It did not include "freedom" for people under their political control. Indeed, when the Puritans briefly gained power in the British Civil War they proved even less tolerant of dissent than the regime of Charles I. New England Puritan leaders like John Winthrop argued that democracy was one of "the meanest and worst of all forms of government". He and his contemporaries sought instead to create a Christian "city upon a hill" in the New World. In this "New Jerusalem" dissidents were not tolerated, and things eventually degenerated to the point that an American version of Europe's extensive witch trials system was even put into action. The Puritan "revolution" in England turned into a total failure and was replaced by the Restoration. In America the Puritans also went into decline and ceased to exist as a major denomination in the 19th century.

The desire of some Protestant sects like the Puritans to combine religious and political authority, thereby creating an explicitly Christian government, alarmed Founding Fathers like Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson argued: "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own". To Jefferson the authoritarian history of Christianity made it clear that liberty and democracy could only exist if religion remained separate from politics.

In ancient Rome the adoption of a totalitarian form of Christianity set in motion a series of disasters. In a mere few years Rome would be sacked by German tribes led by Christian leader, Alaric. Eventually, the Roman Empire in the west collapsed. What did not collapse was the religious reign of terror which ran right up to the 18th century in many states.

Here are our reports on this subject.

CHRISTIAN TOTALITARIANISM AND ANTI-SEMITISM
ANCIENT AND MEDIEVAL WORLD

Christian Totalitarianism
Totalitarian Christianity
The image gets clouded by the fact that one of the Jews' main alliance partners in support of Israel belongs to the totalitarian Christian right, especially in the United States. Their political interest in Israel is religious, because they expect the Second Coming of Jesus on the day all the world's Jews are again living in Israel, which includes both the current Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories. There are also Christians in Europe and elsewhere who support Israel and the settlements from these religious motives.

Totalitarian Christianity plays a particularly important role in American domestic politics over abortion and stem cell research, and on sex education and teaching of evolutionary theory in schools. In foreign policy, it affects the issues of warfare and foreign aid, where U.S. support depends on whether the money might be used to provide information about abortion and condoms. According to a 2006 survey, 35% of Americans believe that the Bible is literally the Word of God, and 32% believe that the Bible should have more influence than the will of the people on American law.

Totalitarian Religion - democracy-handbook.org

you were saying?

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

ABOLISH THE DEMOPUBLICAN PARTY

PREVENT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FROM CONTROLLING THE ECONOMY OR CONDUCTING FOREIGN POLICY

well, probably because most do. more than half of our elderly lived in poverty prior to enactment of social security.

i'm sorry if you think everyone should live in a shack like you.

A lot of people lived in poverty during the Great Depression. Both my parents grew up in poor households. so that's hardly an argument that supports Social Security.

If I live in a shack, isn't that because the social programs you endorse have failed?
My grandparents did too. While supporting 6 kids and my great grandmother.

Before Social Security people supported their parents when they got too old to take care of themselves, so all this horse manure about poverty among the elderly before Social Security is meaningless.

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

you lefties are soooo sensitive and thin-skinned.....guess that's why you hate the 1st Amendment....

You may use it, but that doesn't mean you don't hate it. The Nazis and the Commies both too advantage of the free speech their government afforded them. The minute they got into power, they silenced it.
bullshit alert! you're on here all the time abusing your first amendment rights .
what you assholes consistently forget is the first amendment cuts both ways you get to say your piece and I get to call bullshit on it and vise versa.

What you just failed to understand is that taking advantage of freedom of speech doesn't prove that you believe in freedom of speech. The muzzie savages have said over and over again that they are opposed to freedom of speech and democracy.

So where's the "bullshit?"

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

This forum has nothing to do with the 1st amendment. It's privately owned and they can set the rules.

But we've seen how liberals treat opposing ideas on college campuses, private schools and even in the public. Vote against gay marriage as a CEO and they hound you out of office. Leftists are intolerant and shut down opposition everywhere they gain power.

Forum List

Back