What does Trump mean by “make America great again”?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
What does trump mean by “make America great again”?

How did America get great in the first place?

It’s true that America was about the only country in the world that wasn’t devastated by the aftermath of World War II.

America also developed brand new methods of manufacturing and innovation.

Back then, the tax rate was 70% or more, and corporations were willing to share their profits with the people who worked for them.

The people running corporations felt if there was a good and strong middle-class then they would have a market for their products.

Education was important so people could get those good jobs.

So what’s changed? And how does that fit in with trumps vision of “make America great again“?

• Banned
Don’t get your panties twisted right wingers, this is a valid question.

He means undo the regressive shit that meat puppet faggot communist usurper obozo did.

He means make America prosperous again, just to make Deanturd cry.

What does trump mean by “make America great again”?

How did America get great in the first place?

It’s true that America was about the only country in the world that wasn’t devastated by the aftermath of World War II.

America also developed brand new methods of manufacturing and innovation.

Back then, the tax rate was 70% or more, and corporations were willing to share their profits with the people who worked for them.

The people running corporations felt if there was a good and strong middle-class then they would have a market for their products.

Education was important so people could get those good jobs.

So what’s changed? And how does that fit in with trumps vision of “make America great again“?
He means it by making dour, sniveling, hand-wringing wretches like you cry in your coffee every day of the week, at just the thought of him in the White House.

So far, he's doing a ripper job of that.

How did America get great? Good question. Maybe the Constitution is a clue. It's no secret that the crazy angry democrat party wants to stack the Supreme Court.

9E15E6FA-2C05-4795-8BA0-3F8B633E3B87.jpeg
Oops

Don’t get your panties twisted right wingers, this is a valid question.
coming from most others yes it is.....from you, someone not many here take seriously...no it isnt....
My stalker!
if you have a problem with someone commenting about the shit you put up....dont put any up
Wow! So you admit you’re a stalker.
Sweet!
i stalk you as much as you stalk all things trump....still wanna talk about stalking?.....

It means repairing all the deliberate, crippling damage your Obama little tin god did to this country, you dumbest, stupidest, sickest, most delusional, most special-needs, self-hating-sorriest excuse for an American troll I've ever seen. GET HELP! Because you're currently an abomination, every aspect of your own life is about violently obsessing over Trump and cursing this country. I won't even call you "garbage" because that's an insult to garbage. Never have I seen a poster on this site as pitiful as you.
You are the ultimate self-hating American traitor, you prancing hobgoblin in human form!!!

It means repairing all the deliberate, crippling damage your Obama little tin god did to this country, you dumbest, stupidest, sickest, most delusional, most special-needs, self-hating-sorriest excuse for an American troll I've ever seen. GET HELP! Because you're currently an abomination, every aspect of your own life is about violently obsessing over Trump and cursing this country. I won't even call you "garbage" because that's an insult to garbage. Never have I seen a poster on this site as pitiful as you.
You are the ultimate self-hating American traitor, you prancing hobgoblin in human form!!!
Thanks for the Hall of Fame post!

Forum List

Back