Why Trump Will Beat Hillary

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok, let's forget about the lying and the fact that Hillary is cold and completely uninteresting and is deemed totally untrustworthy and go with the issues alone:

Hillary supports bringing in at least 65,000 Syrian refugees. The majority of Americans do not want any Syrian refugees brought in. Trump does not want any Syrian refugees brought in.

Hillary is for open borders with a fast track for illegal aliens already residing in the United States. The American people want our borders secured, our immigration laws enforced, and those who are here illegally put in the back of the line behind those who come here legally. Trump favors closing our borders, removing the illegal immigrants and allowing them to get in line with all others seeking to come here.

Hillary is for increasing the tax on corporations which will put corporations at a disadvantage with corporations in other countries. This will lead to fewer jobs, decreased returns on stockholder investments, and cause some corporations to flee our shores. Trump wants to eliminate corporate income taxes and place a tariff on goods produced outside the United States. This will intice corporations to remain in the country, make the corporations have a more equal footing with offshore corporations, increase investment in domestic corporations and created millions of jobs.

Hillary supports increasing the minimum wage to $12.00 per hour. Trump does not. The CDC has already stated that increasing the minimum wage to $12.00 per hour will cost thousands of jobs.

Hillary wants to cut military spending. Trump wants to have the most powerful and best equipped military force in the world and wants to take care of our veterans. Trump has the endorsement of our veteran groups.

Hillary is in the pockets of unions, Planned Parenthood, and Wall Street. Both her campaign fund and the Clinton Crime Familt Fund have received millions in donor dollars. Trump is in no one's pocket as he is primarily funding his own campaign except for many small $50.00 donors. Hillary owes her soul to her donors and will be obligated to favoring her donors while in office.

The American people are not fools. Many of them will vote on the issues.

Love to see them debate. Trump would absolutely devour Hillary Clinton. She's lifeless and clueless. She can't go off-script. Her handlers know she would only embarrass herself.

Trump on the other hand, loves to go off-script. That's when he's at his best. She has no chance against him in a debate. And that would likely lock it up for Trump.

This thread will soon die on the vine since all the Liberals wish to do is engage in an endless smear campaign against whoever is the frontrunner of the Republican Party. The Liberals simply cannot bring themselves to actually engage in any discussion of the issues since their candidates have given them nothing of any merit to discuss.

This thread will soon die on the vine since all the Liberals wish to do is engage in an endless smear campaign against whoever is the frontrunner of the Republican Party. The Liberals simply cannot bring themselves to actually engage in any discussion of the issues since their candidates have given them nothing of any merit to discuss.

Human, you are correct, but look up the gift that keeps on giving from Eagle which is a video about astro turfing from Cheryl Atkisson. Use it early and often against the libs on here like Rightwinger, Paint my Patootie, and Lakhota. Use the links on astro turfing when you find reasonably new conservative members on here, because those clowns can't chase us away, lol.

That link is so good and self explanatory, I am going to use it elsewhere, because it explains succinctly, exactly what is going on!

Love to see them debate. Trump would absolutely devour Hillary Clinton. She's lifeless and clueless. She can't go off-script. Her handlers know she would only embarrass herself.

Trump on the other hand, loves to go off-script. That's when he's at his best. She has no chance against him in a debate. And that would likely lock it up for Trump.

Yeah, Trump will call her fat and ugly, and make fun of her sort of like he did that NYT handicapped reporter....very presidential. He'll want the debate to be two hours but we know she can go for at least eleven. Just ask Trey Gowdy.

Yeah, Trump will call her fat and ugly, and make fun of her sort of like he did that NYT handicapped reporter....very presidential. He'll want the debate to be two hours but we know she can go for at least eleven. Just ask Trey Gowdy.

That's it? That's all you have to offer in support of your candidate? Pathetic!!

That's it? That's all you have to offer in support of your candidate? Pathetic!!

This is why you are such a low info, uni-browed voter. Where did I say I supported Hillary? I just made some fact-based comments based on the past behavior of both candidates.

And just for the record, I have never stated my support for Hillary Clinton here or anywhere else. Don't like her. Never have.

Politics is a blood sport. Can't handle it, get the hell out. Hillary doesn't get to play the 'poor victim.' She's a corrupt piece of shit. Period, end of story.

Poor Hillary, butthurt and broke. We should all show our sympathy by voting for her.

Ha, not gonna happen. Corrupt lying assholes don't get to play the 'poor victim.'

This is why you are such a low info, uni-browed voter. Where did I say I supported Hillary? I just made some fact-based comments based on the past behavior of both candidates.

And just for the record, I have never stated my support for Hillary Clinton here or anywhere else. Don't like her. Never have.

Fair enough, but you do have a favorite candidate, correct? Why not post your own candidate's policies so we can compare his/hers with those of our own candidates instead of simply running your little smear campaign? Show some gonads.

Yeah, right, so who are you going to vote for if she gets the nomination?

Yeah, right, so who are you going to vote for if she gets the nomination?

Uh Oh. That will run him off. He won't say another word. If he can't run his little smear campaign, he has nothing left.

Trump supporters are rapists, criminals, drug pushers, and some, I assume, are good people.

Another Liberal with nothing at all to say about his Presidential candidate. What a bunch of total LOSERS!!

Politics is a blood sport. Can't handle it, get the hell out. Hillary doesn't get to play the 'poor victim.' She's a corrupt piece of shit. Period, end of story.

Like you would know....You opine in the safety of an anonymous internet board and bloviate about blood sports? What a pussy.
Why don't you politically defend Trump's defenseless school-yard behavior of late, or can you not handle that?

19e2c43996c5ef30807124d275b1-uHCfuzi.jpg

Trump supporters are rapists, criminals, drug pushers, and some, I assume, are good people.

Trump is kissing major evangelical ass, sucking up good to Bubba butt, but that's not going to fly anywhere else except fly-over country.

Well, Democrat supporters are EBT card holders, gays and lesbians, atheists, agnostics, Satanists, baby murderers, poor unemployed Blacks, those incarcerated in our penal system, drug abusers, Christ haters, pedophiles, and the very underbelly of society.

Fair enough, but you do have a favorite candidate, correct? Why not post your own candidate's policies so we can compare his/hers with those of our own candidates instead of simply running your little smear campaign? Show some gonads.

I was actually leaning towards Trump until he started self-destructing. One reason Obama won...twice...was because he is calm, cool and unflappable. It's called being presidential, especially in dealing with volatile, unpredictable leaders of other powerful countries.

Trump would never have become the success he is today by acting the way he does now. Who would want to make a multi-million dollar deal with a guy who acts like a 3rd grader? He's trying to throw the election.

Forum List

Back