How to "Make America Great Again"

Yeah, because without liberals, there wouldn't even be a middle class.

Libturds are so deluded they actually believe their programs help people.

well, probably because most do. more than half of our elderly lived in poverty prior to enactment of social security.

i'm sorry if you think everyone should live in a shack like you.

A lot of people lived in poverty during the Great Depression. Both my parents grew up in poor households. so that's hardly an argument that supports Social Security.

If I live in a shack, isn't that because the social programs you endorse have failed?
My grandparents did too. While supporting 6 kids and my great grandmother.

Before Social Security people supported their parents when they got too old to take care of themselves, so all this horse manure about poverty among the elderly before Social Security is meaningless.
False , that's a myth, before SS only the well to do had the resources to do that.
Before it most older and disabled either worked till they died or were put in poor houses.

Libturds are so deluded they actually believe their programs help people.

well, probably because most do. more than half of our elderly lived in poverty prior to enactment of social security.

A lot of people lived in poverty during the Great Depression. Both my parents grew up in poor households. so that's hardly an argument that supports Social Security.

If I live in a shack, isn't that because the social programs you endorse have failed?

Before Social Security people supported their parents when they got too old to take care of themselves, so all this horse manure about poverty among the elderly before Social Security is meaningless.
False , that's a myth, before SS only the well to do had the resources to do that.
Before it most older and disabled either worked till they died or were put in poor houses.

By "take care of the parents," I don't mean the set them up in a house of their own and paid all their expenses, I mean the had their parents living in their homes. I know that's a prospect liberals find truly frightening, but back in those days people actually felt they had an obligation to their parents. Most did not "work until they died" or get "put in poor houses."

However, keep in mind, the average life span in those days was under 65. Being retired for 30 years was something inconceivable to people in those days.

By "take care of the parents," I don't mean the set them up in a house of their own and paid all their expenses, I mean the had their parents living in their homes. I know that's a prospect liberals find truly frightening, but back in those days people actually felt they had an obligation to their parents. Most did not "work until they died" or get "put in poor houses."

However, keep in mind, the average life span in those days was under 65. Being retired for 30 years was something inconceivable to people in those days.
that was when Americans worked the family farm or family business and families stayed together, then the industrial revolution and families split the farm in all directions, then came the depression and more families split, looking for work, where ever they could find it, vagabonds, or when women mostly stayed home in the 40's and 50's because men actually made enough to support their families, and the wife could take care of their elderly parents....50% of those working make $30K or LESS in this nation, a one family income of $30k, plus taking the parents in, is just not very feasible.

90% of caretakers in this nation are STILL Women.

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?

you lefties are soooo sensitive and thin-skinned.....guess that's why you hate the 1st Amendment....

What? I use the first amendment every day. Don't make me laugh!

You may use it, but that doesn't mean you don't hate it. The Nazis and the Commies both too advantage of the free speech their government afforded them. The minute they got into power, they silenced it.
bullshit alert! you're on here all the time abusing your first amendment rights .
what you assholes consistently forget is the first amendment cuts both ways you get to say your piece and I get to call bullshit on it and vise versa.
please post a link to back up your crap.

What you just failed to understand is that taking advantage of freedom of speech doesn't prove that you believe in freedom of speech. The muzzie savages have said over and over again that they are opposed to freedom of speech and democracy.

So where's the "bullshit?"
Dodge ! We're not talking about
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
What else?

you lefties are soooo sensitive and thin-skinned.....guess that's why you hate the 1st Amendment....

You may use it, but that doesn't mean you don't hate it. The Nazis and the Commies both too advantage of the free speech their government afforded them. The minute they got into power, they silenced it.
bullshit alert! you're on here all the time abusing your first amendment rights .
what you assholes consistently forget is the first amendment cuts both ways you get to say your piece and I get to call bullshit on it and vise versa.

What you just failed to understand is that taking advantage of freedom of speech doesn't prove that you believe in freedom of speech. The muzzie savages have said over and over again that they are opposed to freedom of speech and democracy.

So where's the "bullshit?"
The question is where isn't it.
You were not talking about Islam.
You were yammering about this country .
This response is your way of trying to bullshit your way out of it.

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

This forum has nothing to do with the 1st amendment. It's privately owned and they can set the rules.

But we've seen how liberals treat opposing ideas on college campuses, private schools and even in the public. Vote against gay marriage as a CEO and they hound you out of office. Leftists are intolerant and shut down opposition everywhere they gain power.
Bullshit×2

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

Sell your fans hats that say "Make America Great Again" on the outside and "Made in China" on the label inside.

The only fact in that response was the lifespan statement.

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

This forum has nothing to do with the 1st amendment. It's privately owned and they can set the rules.

But we've seen how liberals treat opposing ideas on college campuses, private schools and even in the public. Vote against gay marriage as a CEO and they hound you out of office. Leftists are intolerant and shut down opposition everywhere they gain power.
This forum and all other US based forums would not exist without the 1st amendment.
This is private in name only it falls under the same laws as all other public accommodation laws.
Love it when you talk out of your ass.

Sell your fans hats that say "Make America Great Again" on the outside and "Made in China" on the label inside.

Good one!

trump-clothing.jpg

• Be a crazy birfer
What else?

Trump's campaign materials are American made, chump.

The only fact in that response was the lifespan statement.

Do you ever even attempt to support any of the imbecile claims you make?

Here's another way to Make America Great Again
  • Have your goods made in China, then threaten a 25% tax on goods made in China to bring back jobs to America. Convince your supporters this isn't a tax increase nor hypocritical.

Really? Hey, guy, before Social Security, the average lifespan was 62 years. a lot of people didn't take care of their elderly parents because they were having a hard enough time taking care of themselves.

Forum List

Back