My Ah Ha moment to why Dems really hate & demonize the Maga slogan and hat

I stoped reading after your racist assumption that illegal immigrants mean Mexicans.

Really? We aren't building a wall with Poland, are we?

Furrhermore your
claiming all Mexicans are illegal immigrants is racist, especially when I discussed both legal and illegal in distinction between the 2 and how one affects the other. Even legal Mexicans do not want this migration of illegals, so are they racist or are you?

again, buddy, 70% of Hispanics voted against the Trumpenfuhrer... if you factor out the Cubans, that number probably boosts to 90%. Most Hispanics realize that when trump talks about immigrants, he means Hispanics and making America White again.

Note: your later comment I re-read and noticed that was racist, as why would you assume Mexicans can only do the unwanted type jobs when they are also our

Um, mostly, because that's who you see doing these jobs White Folks don't want to do... THat their kids get to get the good jobs, good on them. That's what America is about... but they won't forget who messed with their parents.
Your last line admits your leftist politicians changed their immigration stances and sacrificed the country for the their future votes.
Thank you Capt Obvious!

Your last line admits your leftist politicians changed their immigration stances and sacrificed the country for the their future votes.
Thank you Capt Obvious!

Actually, they realized that immigrants make our country stronger... and your side has no argument but your fear and bigotry.

If making these folks citizens gets the GOP out that much faster, I'm all for it.

Forum List

Back