Zone1 Romani Americans Which broader race are they?

lol so you think white people run around ordering people to tell them what ethnic group they are ? You think we all know gypsies from Italians, Indians, latinos, or any other group? lol that's hilarious.
i think they know it, or suspect it at least, its easy in real life, there are other hints then only hair, skin eye colour and face there are other hints like accent, and if you talk 5 minutes with someone you know whether he is italian or not or a gypsy. im sure this gas station owner knows the women are gypsies, he even writes they are gypsies and he doesnt want any gypsies in his shop, he doesnt say indians, latinos, italians. right?

I asked if one can pass as white, but search my posts i asked almost as many times if one looks black or latino, and once i asked if a guy i know looks like the head of the nation of islam who is black american. That has nothing to do with racism, to ask where someone can pass, and is completely unrelated topic. There are friends who do youtube videos and guess ethnicities of people, that is a funny game, nothing racist.

No, you hang out on forums like Stormfront or the old Phora, the only places where people post that sort of idiot rubbish. Like I said, you have an inferiority complex, probably deserved, same as IM2 and the other deadbeats living off Whitey. You need excuses for being lazy.

I think romani are yet not counted by the census im not sure, but i think they can check other and write in "romani"? Right?

439407219_7881886645163236_2386175000939804023_n.jpg
Indian

So are Arabs, and Greeks, and Chinese. Do you have a point?
Im just saying romani would check asian then. I dont have a secret message or anything just adding that indian, pakistani, etc. falls under the broader category asian, there is no seperate category for indian.

So are Arabs, and Greeks, and Chinese. Do you have a point?

Genetic evidence. Genetic findings in 2012 suggest the Romani originated in northwestern India and migrated as a group.
Romani people - Wikipedia

Arabs and Greeks are White on the census, Chinese and Indians are Asians.

They originated there but that was over 1500 years ago, they are a distinct ethnic group not exactly indians.

Some like the Welsh Romani cluster in Northwestern Europe even, the other romani more or less inbetween southasia, middle east, central asia and europe, but not in india, you see they are not in india.

Roma are a population of their own like Ashkenazi Jews, due to their mixed ancestry of European, Asian and Middle Eastern heritage.

I know it was a joke but still it is very racist and discriminatory, i dont know why americans still consider it politically correct or mainstream in their media to discriminate romani. Im offended, im a romani, i dont want to be stereotyped as thief.
Gypsy’s have a bad reputation in America that they earned by ripping homeowners off for roof repairs and other scams that they are famous for

If there is another side to the “romani” such as a Gypsy Children’s Cancer Research Hospital it hasent been reported

Now is your chance to set the record straight

Last edited:
Gypsy’s have a bad reputation in America that they earned by ripping homeowners off for roof repairs and other scams that they are famous for

If there is another side to the “romani” such as a Gypsy Children’s Cancer Research Hospital it hasent been reported

Now is your chance to set the record straight

There is certainly another side to the romani, but not neccessarily cancer research or rocket science, but majority are low class blue collar workers and many are even middle class. Which is not reported. You dont need to be a rocket scientist to not be a thief.

There is certainly another side to the romani, but not neccessarily cancer research or rocket science, but majority are low class blue collar workers and many are even middle class. Which is not reported. You dont need to be a rocket scientist to not be a thief.
Most cancer researchers or rocket scientists dont “gyp” the public for roof repairs

Most cancer researchers or rocket scientists dont “gyp” the public for roof repairs

you could also say turked or jewed, in german gyped is turked, maybe it has something to do with a hostile population which hates another ethnic group at least to some degree, maybe its really because of the ethnic group too but to some degree or partly?

you could also say turked or jewed, in german gyped is turked, maybe it has something to do with a hostile population which hates another ethnic group at least to some degree, maybe its really because of the ethnic group too but to some degree or partly?
You come to an America forum to cry about gypsies

And I’m telling you what the gypsy reputation is in America and why it is

Yes but i try to set things straight and you try to keep the status quo. And we discuss.
You are not doing a very good job of that so far, either on this thread or the others that you start here

Like the man said, with friends like you who needs enemies?

Forum List

Back