How many GAY friends do you have?

None. Not because I purposely avoid them, but I live and work in a largely family oriented suburb where there is little or no gay population, and if there is, they keep to themselves. Even if I did, it wouldn't define how I viewed them nor treated them.

You are sick.
There is no need to be rude and call names. ... :eusa_naughty:

If you want to hang around fudge packers and risk contracting deadly infections thats up to you.

As for me, I don't see how knowing mentally defective homo's would be of any benefit to me. .. :cool:

Am I the one being rude and calling people names? "Fudge packer" and "mentally defective homos" aren't names?

There has been times when I was shopping at a store and a sales person who was an obvious homo with limp wrists and speaking all gay sounding, ask if he/she/it could help me?

I would just say "No", and turn away, and wait for a normal sales associate to assist me.

Mainly because I would never want a queer to get a sales commission off my purchase. .. :cool:

I understand that some people may have 'friends' they know are gay or homosexual.
Let's limit the discussion to people that you actually converse with at least once a month.

You got any gay friends that you LOVE or DESPISE?

when I was a young teen my next door neighbor (an older teen) (funny guy!!) was gay

I use to walk to school with 3 or 4 kids, one of whom was gay and we all knew it and nobody cared

My children went to a day care that had 2 lesbians working for it (they became good friends of ours)

through the years; worked with and became friendly with many gays

have had 2 different gay guys who were amongst my best friends

i've spent the last 30 years in the antique business and count DOZENS of gays as customers and friends.

There has been times when I was shopping at a store and a sales person who was an obvious homo with limp wrists and speaking all gay sounding, ask if he/she/it could help me?

I would just say "No", and turn away, and wait for a normal sales associate to assist me.

Mainly because I would never want a queer to get a sales commission off my purchase. .. :cool:

Why?

They have to eat and either way you will be paying for them...

You could allow them to sell you something or if they lose their job you will pay for their welfare...

So just let them make their commission and just move on...

You are not inviting them into you home and breaking bread with them, so let them be unless they transgress onto you and being in public is not a transgression...

I understand that some people may have 'friends' they know are gay or homosexual.
Let's limit the discussion to people that you actually converse with at least once a month.

I have lots of gay, trans, and asexual friends.
I have no problem with them at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could allow them to sell you something or if they lose their job you will pay for their welfare. So just let them make their commission and just move on.
Sorry, but I can't knowingly contribute to their perverted lifestyle.

Although, I'd be happy if my tax money was used to lock homo's up and subject them to intense therapy until they were cured of their sickness. ... :cool:

You could allow them to sell you something or if they lose their job you will pay for their welfare. So just let them make their commission and just move on.
Sorry, but I can't knowingly contribute to their perverted lifestyle.

Although, I'd be happy if my tax money was used to lock homo's up and subject them to intense intense therapy until they were cured of their sickness. ... :cool:

"Although, I'd be happy if my tax money was used to lock homo's up and subject them to intense intense therapy until they were cured of their sickness"

I feel he same way about deranged hate filled conservatives......like you......

I'd be happy to use my tax dollars to lock you up and subject you to intense therapy until you were cured of your sickness.

I don't hate anybody. ... :cool:

I just feel compassion for people caught up in the perverted homo lifestyle. Many of them commit suicide or die of disease.

Locking up fudge packers and forcing them to undergo a psychological cure is the most humane thing society can do to help them.

I don't hate anybody. ... :cool:

I just feel compassion for people caught up in the perverted homo lifestyle. Many of them commit suicide or die of disease.

Locking up fudge packers and forcing them to undergo a psychological cure is the most humane thing society can do to help them.

and I do not hate you.

I just recognize that you are deranged, sick, vile, loathsome and human scum
and I truly want to help you!

by locking you up and subjecting you to intense therapy until you become a better person.

You are welcome.

I don't have gay friends, nor do I have black friends.

I do however have friends who happen to be both gay and black, it's just that those things are not the determining factors of our friendship.

If I have to know your gay by how you talk, or act then your not my friend. Just be straight . Ya know lol

Forum List

Back