Another Joe Biden whopper: Claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

KJP got all mad at Peter Doocy for asking about this.

Bitch, Joe fucking said it. Why are you mad at
Peter for asking about it?

The media sucks KJPs dick compared to Trump’s Press Secs.

KJP should realize how easy she truly has it. She stands up there and lies every day and Peter is one of the few who push back. She hates the African who asks real questions.

Has a single lie that Biden has ever told ever incited a riot to vandalize and storm the US capitol building and injure 140 police officers? Has Biden ever lied about the deadliness of a virus during a raging pandemic, which got people killed for listening to him? I doubt a story about cannibals eating his uncle will cause the mass chaos, embarrassment and weakness of our government than the lies constantly told by Trump when he was president. This is what Trump represents, weakness, doubt and faith in our democracy. That's why he's constantly attacking our own institutions, elections, leaders and allies. This is why he's indicted on 88 criminal charges. You support a traitor and criminal.

Has a single lie that Biden has ever told ever incited a riot to vandalize and storm the US capitol building and injure 140 police officers?

I never heard Biden say “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

Has a single lie that Biden has ever told ever incited a riot to vandalize and storm the US capitol building and injure 140 police officers?

I never heard Biden say “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

I've also never heard Biden saying the following:

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America."

Because this was how Trump ended his speech after riling up all your rubes about elections being stolen and how freedom has been lost, blah, blah, blah.

I've also never heard Biden saying the following:

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America."

Because this was how Trump ended his speech after riling up all your rubes about elections being stolen and how freedom has been lost, blah, blah, blah.

Thanks. No call to violence in that passage either.

Thanks. No call to violence in that passage either.

Right..... I guess when Trump called for the crowd to fight like hell or they won't have a country anymore he wasn't calling for violence at all, from an already angry mob that he had been stirring up all day in person and on twitter with fake claims of a stolen election. A rube will be a rube I guess.

Right..... I guess when Trump called for the crowd to fight like hell or they won't have a country anymore he wasn't calling for violence at all, from an already angry mob that he had been stirring up all day in person and on twitter with fake claims of a stolen election. A rube will be a rube I guess.

Peacefully.......too big a word for leftists to understand.

Old Joe would swear he was raised by wolves if he thought it would get him 50 votes. He knows that the mainstream media would go along with any whopper as long as it would get votes for democrats. Woodward and Bernstein would probably swear that his siblings were covered in fur.

Peacefully.......too big a word for leftists to understand.

Yeah, he said that one disingenious line, in the middle of a long ass rambling speech filled with lies about rigged electios and fake outrage to stir up an angry crowd and then ended his speech by telling them to fight like hell or the country would be doomed, but sure, all Trump wanted was peace. That's why his mob stormed the capitol building, and why he refused to stop it when Kevin McCarthy was begging him on the phone to put an end to the riot. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back