Another Joe Biden whopper: Claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
They found the last known picture of Uncle Bozey, right before he was eaten by vicious cannibals...

1713443522094.jpeg

WTF? The guy has completely lost it. Told this proven lie twice.
Please xplain how anyone could vote for this guy to be President for four more years.

This might be my favorite one. :laughing0301:

I got news for Joe, cannibals still live in Papua New Guinea.

Biden is Anthropophagososphobic. DISGUSTING! WE CANNOT HAVE AN ANTHROPOPHAGOSOSPHOBIC IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

Biden makes fun of cannibals for who they are. You dont choose who is delicious to eat!

Sure his uncle could have been eaten by cannibals, or died in the crash.

High School football stories from Joe, that is what I want.

Please xplain how anyone could vote for this guy to be President for four more years.

From your own citation, Biden only "suggested" it was possible.

Unlike Trump who outright lied that he didn't know Stormy Daniels.

So if you don't think liars are fit to serve in the white house, let's start there.

This might be my favorite one. :laughing0301:

I got news for Joe, cannibals still live in Papua New Guinea.

Biden is Anthropophagososphobic. DISGUSTING! WE CANNOT HAVE AN ANTHROPOPHAGOSOSPHOBIC IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

Biden makes fun of cannibals for who they are. You dont choose who is delicious to eat!

Sure his uncle could have been eaten by cannibals, or died in the crash.

High School football stories from Joe, that is what I want.

The Scranton Screwball appears to be overworked, and probably needs a nice vacation. Someplace where he can set up his lawn chair on a beach and get some sun.

North Sentinel Island is supposed to be pretty this time of year.

1713444325559.png

The Scranton Screwball appears to be overworked, and probably needs a nice vacation. Someplace where he can set up his lawn chair on a beach and get some sun.

North Sentinel Island is supposed to be pretty this time of year.

View attachment 933905

Yes! I am fascinated by Sentinel Island. It is technically part of India, right? Dont mess with them. Wont go well for you.

This is what he said:

"He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea. He had volunteered because someone couldn't make it. He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time," Mr Biden told reporters afterwards. "They never recovered his body."

What's you problem?

FYI:
A well-known case of mortuary cannibalism is that of the Fore tribe in New Guinea, which resulted in the spread of the prion disease kuru. Although the Fore's mortuary cannibalism was well-documented, the practice had ceased before the cause of the disease was recognized.

Now was it likely that happened... No...

It is a family story passed through the family and it got a bit of legs along the way. These are Irish families and they like nothing better than adding a bit here and there... There is a great one in my locality about my father meeting the Edge from U2...
It is more about could it be plausible... Biden didn't say he was eaten by Cannibals but he could have been... Makes it a good story..

This is what he said:

"He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea. He had volunteered because someone couldn't make it. He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time," Mr Biden told reporters afterwards. "They never recovered his body."

What's you problem?

FYI:
A well-known case of mortuary cannibalism is that of the Fore tribe in New Guinea, which resulted in the spread of the prion disease kuru. Although the Fore's mortuary cannibalism was well-documented, the practice had ceased before the cause of the disease was recognized.

It is a family story passed through the family and it got a bit of legs along the way. These are Irish families and they like nothing better than adding a bit here and there... There is a great one in my locality about my father meeting the Edge from U2...
It is more about could it be plausible... Biden didn't say he was eaten by Cannibals but he could have been... Makes it a good story..

You love joey, don't you?
Why do you love him?

This is what he said:

What's you problem?

FYI:

He didn't "fly" planes, he was a mechanic who was on board the plane.

This is what he said:

What's you problem?
His problem is that he can't come up with a good subject for debate, so he just grabs a headline, without reading the story, and makes his stand hoping nobody actually reads the article.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
He didn't "fly" planes, he was a mechanic who was on board the plane.
The last time I flew on a United flight, I wasn't at the controls either.

Taking semantics to the next level?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So if you don't think liars are fit to serve in the white house, let's start there.
Pathetic spin and ORANGE MAN BAD?

Try harder.

every president we have had has lied to us including biden....why dont you start there....

LMAO, I see the Dems are trying to cover for Biden's latest LIE. Dems you idiots just admit it, Joe has gone off the deep end with this latest lie.

Since you're suggesting it was possible for old Bosey to have been eaten and since no remains were found, what did those headhunters do with the bones? Eat them? Musta' been pretty hungry.

Forum List

Back