How many GAY friends do you have?

and I do not hate you.

I just recognize that you are deranged, sick, vile, loathsome and human scum
and I truly want to help you!

by locking you up and subjecting you to intense therapy until you become a better person.

You are welcome.

No doubt it’s that gutter religion of his that makes him that way

I understand that some people may have 'friends' they know are gay or homosexual.
Let's limit the discussion to people that you actually converse with at least once a month.

You got any gay friends that you LOVE or DESPISE?
Half a dozen or so.

I understand that some people may have 'friends' they know are gay or homosexual.
Let's limit the discussion to people that you actually converse with at least once a month.

I'm not a homosexual myself, so there is no reason for anyone to tell me that are gay. I consider that to be something that should be revealed on a "Need to Know" basis, and since I am not anxious to take it in the caboose myself, I just don't need to know

You could allow them to sell you something or if they lose their job you will pay for their welfare. So just let them make their commission and just move on.
Sorry, but I can't knowingly contribute to their perverted lifestyle.

Although, I'd be happy if my tax money was used to lock homo's up and subject them to intense therapy until they were cured of their sickness. ... :cool:

There is no cure and you know this deep down but alas I am never going to change your mind...

My you reflect and hopefully see that at times we can not change things that we disagree with...

My best friend is gay.
7947426_f260.jpg

There is no cure and you know this deep down but alas I am never going to change your mind...
Of course there is a cure for the mental illness known as homosexuality. It might involve drugs, intense psychological therapy, shock treatment, or a combination of all of them, depending on each individual's case. ... :cool:

We can use the same methods to cure YOU!

Of course there is a cure for the mental illness known as homosexuality. It might involve drugs, intense psychological therapy, shock treatment, or a combination of all of them, depending on each individual's case. ... :cool:

We can use the same methods to cure YOU!

He can’t be cured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a homosexual myself, so there is no reason for anyone to tell me that are gay. I consider that to be something that should be revealed on a "Need to Know" basis, and since I am not anxious to take it in the caboose myself, I just don't need to know

Nobody as to tell you anything, on a "need to know" basis or otherwise. Don't you have any neighbors? Don't you go any place with your female significant other? Don't you go to any places where couples go together? Stores? Restaurants? Airports? Incidentally, it's a big tip-off as to a couple's sexuality when one of them has a big round abdomen.

‘Tolerant’ whackos bust their asses trying to normalize and glamorize homosexuals / homosexuality...But ALL sane, well put together folks know gays are weird and fucked in the head...they define themselves by their sexuality, they talk funny, have weird haircuts, wear funny clothes and defy their most basic ‘human right’. They are simply another specialty ‘group’ compartmentalized by Mexicrats...another group that Mexicrats can count on to vote on FEELZ and emotion as the Party Of Free Shit Fags Filth And Foreigners can’t win on policy.
If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Last edited:
‘Tolerant’ whackos bust their asses trying to normalize and glamorize homosexuals / homosexuality...But ALL sane, well put together folks know gays are weird and fucked in the head...they define themselves by their sexuality, they talk funny, have weird haircuts, wear funny clothes and defy their most basic ‘human right’. They are simply another specialty ‘group’ compartmentalized by Mexicrats...another group that Mexicrats can count on to vote on FEELZ and emotion as the Party Of Free Shit Fags Filth And Foreigners can’t win on policy.
If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

vete a la mierda imbécil

Forum List

Back