Another Joe Biden whopper: Claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

WTF? The guy has completely lost it. Told this proven lie twice.
Please xplain how anyone could vote for this guy to be President for four more years.

Trump claimed his dad was born in Germany. Who doesn’t know their father’s birthplace? What a moron.

Trump wrongly claims his dad was born in Germany — for the third time

Biden hasn't lied 30,000 tmes. So we'll start there.
but he has lied right?....start with his lie about lowering the price for insulin.....he makes it sound like thats for everyone...thats bullshit...its only for those on medicare part D....everyone else are still fucked...

I think we should send cnn reporters to investigate this.

Ohhhhhhh wait, that's happened before. This cnn reporter, of course assuming cannibals (almost all black tribes) are simply "misunderstood" by white Christian Americans.

We need that Morgan Freeman commentary. It was at this moment he realized, he fucked up.

That poor uncle.

Probably got evicted by Fred drumpf and had to live in the wild. Fucking covfefe!
Thanks for showing up to demonstrate your ignorance.

You obviously didn't read the link in the OP.

Stay stupid, it's what you do best.

WTF? The guy has completely lost it. Told this proven lie twice.
Please xplain how anyone could vote for this guy to be President for four more years.

LOL. Pathological lying doofus. :clap2:

I just don't understand the constant lies and stories that serve no purpose. Nothing was to be gained by saying that. That's the most confusing part, even beyond the actual lie itself.

By now, all the rest of the world, besides the eunuchs of P01135809, know they are of low-IQ and thinking skills.
They could not understand any sentences unless P01135809 gives them his understanding, let alone a complex sentence.
Just think of the scrambling in their limited stupid minds.
They are without a doubt. laughable.
:huddle:

From your own citation, Biden only "suggested" it was possible.

Unlike Trump who outright lied that he didn't know Stormy Daniels.

So if you don't think liars are fit to serve in the white house, let's start there.

I just don't understand the constant lies and stories that serve no purpose. Nothing was to be gained by saying that. That's the most confusing part, even beyond the actual lie itself.
It’s a Democrat thing. Every Democrat on here firmly believes that Biden’s uncle was likely eaten by hungry tribal people, that he faced down the formidable Corn Pop, and that the Inflation Reduction Act reduced inflation.

But yes his stories have become more and more outlandish and pointless.

My grandfather was missing the middle finger of his right hand. Every time we asked him what happened to it, he would tell a different story, trying to make it as funny and gruesome as possible. He would often describe it as happening only the previous Saturday night even though we knew he’d been missing it as long as we could remember. We played along by asking what happened as if we had just noticed it.

Maybe Biden thinks we’re his grandkids, eager to hear his funny stories. My own granddad never told about a cannibal eating his finger, but he would have if he had thought of it.

1713633980052.png

Forum List

Back