How many GAY friends do you have?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
I understand that some people may have 'friends' they know are gay or homosexual.
Let's limit the discussion to people that you actually converse with at least once a month.

You got any gay friends that you LOVE or DESPISE?

I don't number my friends by their sexual preference, the color of their skin, or the entity to whom they pray, or not ... I number them according to the joy I feel in their presence.

There is no virtue in numbering your friends by anything but what they hold inside their hearts.

I don't number my friends by their sexual preference, the color of their skin, or the entity to whom they pray, or not ... I number them according to the joy I feel in their presence.

There is no virtue in numbering your friends by anything but what they hold inside their hearts.

Well Said. I totally agree.

Even married men can be secretly gay or bi, so I don't know truly.

I got hugged by two lesbians last week. Wonder if I turned them straight.....

I guess that this is a "some of my best friends are" thread.

I had a gay male roommate for a while way back when, and we used to sit up to the wee hours talking about topics such as when did you know what your sexual orientation was. There is nothing like a few drinks to loosen one's tongue, and he did give me the shirt I admired. I've had the same conversations with other gay men of my close acquaintance, one of whom recently passed away and I miss him. We could talk about anything and everything. I know a lesbian with whom I have dinner with occasionally. When she found out that I wasn't lesbian, she just said "Oh, rats," but it never changed anything in our friendship.

Though it's been years since I visited an LGBT club, I've never been treated badly at any time. I remember one New Year's Eve decades ago when I went with my straight boyfriend and his gay brother and date to a gay club. I was the only real girl there, so I was surprised when somebody began to call my name. I did not recognize this person, who was hugging me, and was just trying to figure out how this person knew me. It turns out that I worked with him, but he was a colleague from work whom I knew as a male, but he was in drag.

Take it light, people. Recognize the human beings around you and treat them all with respect and kindness.

Why would anyone want a fudge packer for a friend?

If you're that desperate and lonely get a puppy.

Homo's are mentally ill and carry all kinds of STD's and disease.

You are sick. Why would you think that heterosexuals are any less likely to be mentally ill and carry all kinds of diseases? Just look at all the people in places like the U.S., Britain, France, Spain, Brazil, Nigeria, and India, among others, who are out in the streets marching against domestic violence and rape culture. Why do you think that women and girls are fleeing Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and cults in the U.S. and Britain? Why do you think that the French woman went after the guy who attacked her in front of a Paris cafe? Why do you think that the U.S. tv reporter has insisted that the male runner who assaulted her in front of the camera be subject to justice? Remember that the U.S. now has a president who thinks that it is okay to grab "pussy"?

Also the Potus thinks its A ok to have affairs and assault women.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-14_7-4-20.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-14_7-4-20.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Forum List

Back