How can anyone with a brain and motivation support democrats

Sure, there aren't any lazy welfare-leechers supporting the Republican party, right?

:laugh:

I'm working tomorrow, how's about you?

I'm working today to accommodate my customers schedule. I work my bones to the point of needing surgery. What is your point?

No, you're posting on a message board today, apparently.

Do you think George Clooney does legitimate work?

He gets paid doesn't he? Someone values his time apparently.

It seems like all they do is whine and cry about what someone else has. It makes me sick.

They whine and cry in your thread about whining and crying...obama can't even fart without you people loosing your minds over it.

He can't even take a poop without some Repub sticking their nose in it.

Give me a fucking break. You all act as if GWB's shit wasn't sniffed on a daily basis. Fucking hypocrites.

It seems like all right wingnuts do is get drunk and post mean bullshit on messageboards day and night. Dems are much more fun.

I think both major parties are fiscally moronic. I've seen up close the waste from both the Democrats and Republicans as having lived in areas controlled by both political parties. Ideologically there are huge differences and I more closely identify with the Democrats than I do with the Republicans.

To your point, however, the comical "internet tough guy" act seems to be the domain of the GOP backers. These are the same "tough guys" who call Romney a RINO but now will vote for him regardless. In the strictest definition of "sheeple", this certainly qualifies them for the title. They're not so tough, are they?

I just don't get it. The party stands for do nothing lazy ass forest gumps. How in the hell can you guys support Obama? Blows my mind.

Sure, there aren't any lazy welfare-leechers supporting the Republican party, right?

I'm working today to accommodate my customers schedule. I work my bones to the point of needing surgery. What is your point?

I'm working today too!

It's amazing what people are capable of when they aren't democrats.

Someone else should pay higher taxes.....what party do I belong to?

I've read countless posts from Republicans stating that the bottom 50% doesn't pay enough, so I'll go with Republicans.

This game is fun.

The bottom 50% don't pay at all. Lazy freeloaders.

Correct, once filings and refunds are issued they pay no tax on their incomes, but they pay all the other taxes out there.

I'm not so sure it'd be good for businesses if the IRS were to squeeze more cash out of such a large group of consumers by way of an increased income tax rate...they're on the bottom of the ladder because they don't have much money to begin with, you know...

I'm working today too!

It's amazing what people are capable of when they aren't democrats.

Yeah, working on a beautiful Sunday afternoon is drream come true :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back