Biden threatens Democrats with a bloodbath

The quote came from your post.

My question was whether or not Benedicts Boys see it as marching orders to take action against Americans who vote for Democrats by seeking bloody retribution on them. After all he is the Patron Demon of Retribution. The Demon Don.........

Ah, nice spin.

Biden "just a warning".

Trump "stuff and stuff like that. Snozzberries taste like Raspberries".

I consider the last four Democrat presidential primaries as non-contested in their reality. I could see the sense of that in 2012. In these last 3 however, it appears the party was lacking in any sort of talent and the DNC determined they wanted no upstarts rocking the boat. It strikes me the party is comprised of mindless followers and it'll take a Trump victory to wake them up.
demofks don't believe in democracy, just evidence of that stance.

Wow, and you know what that means, right leftists?

In March 2020, as the contest was narrowing around the former vice president and the progressive Democrat, Biden warned against the primary campaign becoming an internal "bloodbath" (oooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

"What we can't let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath," Biden told a crowd of Democratic donors gathered in Bethesda, Maryland, as reported by POLITICO.

"I know I'm going to get a lot of suggestions on how to respond to what I suspect will be an increasingly negative campaign that the Bernie brothers will run. But we can't tear this party apart and re-elect Trump. We have to keep our eyes on the ball, in my view," he added, referring to a figure that was then known as "Bernie bros," those ride-or-die Sanders' supporters unwilling to back another Democratic candidate and aggressively attacking opponents online.

So reckless of Biden to espouse such violent rhetoric.

He should not be President. Dangerous rhetoric is hate speech.

We are all going to die because of Biden.

Weird

You usually are wrong about stuff, but you don't present as this stupid.
actually deleted that post and changed it but as a stalker you are quick to point out things as wrong but offer no opinion as to why its wrong.

I guess it does save you from humiliation

but I could be wrong

Last edited:

My question was whether or not Benedicts Boys see it as marching orders to take action against Americans who vote for Democrats by seeking bloody retribution on them. After all he is the Patron Demon of Retribution. The Demon Don.........
what is it you think he implied with the actual statement? Are you honest, or a true demofk cuck?

what is it you think he implied with the actual statement? Are you honest, or a true demofk cuck?
If he loses he will want to bath in the blood of every democrat that voted against him. When his Bunghole Boys revolt and take back the country they will be required to save their victims blood so Bloody Donald can bath in it every night. What else could it be? Honest injun, ops was that racist? I think he will require them to turn in their scalps too. Any other questions?

If he loses he will want to bath in the blood of every democrat that voted against him. When his Bunghole Boys revolt and take back the country they will be required to save their victims blood so Bloody Donald can bath in it every night. What else could it be? Honest injun, ops was that racist? I think he will require them to turn in their scalps too. Any other questions?
You confirm you’re a demofk cuck. I knew demofks couldn’t be honest

actually deleted that post and changed it but as a stalker you are quick to point out things as wrong but offer no opinion as to why its wrong.

I guess it does save you from humiliation

but I could be wrong

Stalker?

You confirm you’re a demofk cuck. I knew demofks couldn’t be honest
I think he will likely gargle with it too. You know how those Retribution Demon Spawn's all love to do that.

What else can I help you with?

You are such a dupe.:auiqs.jpg:

And a moron….. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back