Biden threatens Democrats with a bloodbath

The OP is a LIE - because Biden was talking about an internal "bloodbath" between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

The Lakhota is a lie. "Trump was talking about an country that would weaken if the Xiden wins".

You wouldn't have this problem if you weren't so dependent on others to think. You're so intellectually dishonest.

Say Tonto, Trump's point has already been validated. Come and see........

The Lakhota is a lie. "Trump was talking about an country which could have weakened the country if Xiden wins".

You wouldn't have this problem if you weren't so dependent on others to think.

Say Tonto, Trump's point has already been validated. Come and see........

Spin, baby, spin! PROJECTION

The OP is a LIE - because Biden was talking about an internal "bloodbath" between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.
so using bloodbath is only ok if it's internal then it's not as bad?

so using bloodbath is only ok if it's internal then it's not as bad?

In Lakhota's defense, wouldn't it be great if the Democrats killed each other off, keeping it to themselves, internally?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump called for a 100 percent tariff on cars made outside the country and argued the industry would only be protected with him in office.

as part of his blood bath speech

Do you really need to place a 100% tariff as it only leads
to other countries who will go with the 100%

or better yet, just move one of your factors to the US.

yeah you can say Roll Royce has a factor in the US abut they are a British maker

That how you beat the America made question

Move one of your factors to the US. American Built,

Last edited:
Trumps new campaign slogan

Bloodbath

and republicans complain about Biden about Biden be senile

SCOTUS might want to review their previous ruling that states cannot remove a candidate

You made that up, and then went on to pretend your fabrication is reality.

Why not simply address the op?

Because you're a coward and intellectually dishonest.

Bloodbath

SCOTUS might want to review their previous ruling that states cannot remove a candidate
How dare Trump give a speech about getting tough on China.

You are obviously a Chicom stooge.

Bloodbath

Weird

You usually are wrong about stuff, but you don't present as this stupid.

Wow, and you know what that means, right leftists?

In March 2020, as the contest was narrowing around the former vice president and the progressive Democrat, Biden warned against the primary campaign becoming an internal "bloodbath" (oooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

"What we can't let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath," Biden told a crowd of Democratic donors gathered in Bethesda, Maryland, as reported by POLITICO.

"I know I'm going to get a lot of suggestions on how to respond to what I suspect will be an increasingly negative campaign that the Bernie brothers will run. But we can't tear this party apart and re-elect Trump. We have to keep our eyes on the ball, in my view," he added, referring to a figure that was then known as "Bernie bros," those ride-or-die Sanders' supporters unwilling to back another Democratic candidate and aggressively attacking opponents online.

"Biden warned against..."

Was Benedict Donald giving tactical orders to his Brown Shirts should Biden thump him again in Nov? You decide.

The media knows this.... and they know they are gas lighting their viewers and the American people... they should be shut down until they stop being an arm of the democrat party...

"Biden warned against..."

Was Benedict Donald giving tactical orders to his Brown Shirts should Biden thump him again in Nov? You decide.

What does that mean in practical terms?

let me help, because I know you can't articulate.

What you're saying is Biden's use of the term was "just a warning". "Just" is for affect, to "just" soften the blow.

In contrast, assuming a person is also a vegetable, "Trump's use of the term is"

Is?

IS?

TDS. You guys no longer know which way is up. Sometimes up is down if it makes one feel better about their teeny tiny inoperable brain, as your post demonstrates.

I consider the last four Democrat presidential primaries as non-contested in their reality. I could see the sense of that in 2012. In these last 3 however, it appears the party was lacking in any sort of talent and the DNC determined they wanted no upstarts rocking the boat. It strikes me the party is comprised of mindless followers and it'll take a Trump victory to wake them up.

What does that mean in practical terms?

let me help, because I know you can't articulate.

What you're saying is Biden's use of the term was "just a warning". "Just" is for affect, to "just" soften the blow.

In contrast, assuming a person is also a vegetable, "Trump's use of the term is"

Is?

IS?

TDS. You guys no longer know which way is up. Sometimes up is down if it makes one feel better about their teeny tiny inoperable brain, as your post demonstrates.
The quote came from your post.

My question was whether or not Benedicts Boys see it as marching orders to take action against Americans who vote for Democrats by seeking bloody retribution on them. After all he is the Patron Demon of Retribution. The Demon Don.........

I consider the last four Democrat presidential primaries as non-contested in their reality. I could see the sense of that in 2012. In these last 3 however, it appears the party was lacking in any sort of talent and the DNC determined they wanted no upstarts rocking the boat. It strikes me the party is comprised of mindless followers and it'll take a Trump victory to wake them up.

They are the real and true Cult of all political Cults.

You give Democracks far too much credit. Their reality is whatever the Demonicrats tell them it is, and there's no wavering.

Perfect example is the latest "bloodbath" "issue". Biden did the same thing, yet according to leftists, "it was just a warning". They no longer have the ability to be intellectually honest.

Forum List

Back