Biden threatens Democrats with a bloodbath

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
Wow, and you know what that means, right leftists?

In March 2020, as the contest was narrowing around the former vice president and the progressive Democrat, Biden warned against the primary campaign becoming an internal "bloodbath" (oooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

"What we can't let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath," Biden told a crowd of Democratic donors gathered in Bethesda, Maryland, as reported by POLITICO.

"I know I'm going to get a lot of suggestions on how to respond to what I suspect will be an increasingly negative campaign that the Bernie brothers will run. But we can't tear this party apart and re-elect Trump. We have to keep our eyes on the ball, in my view," he added, referring to a figure that was then known as "Bernie bros," those ride-or-die Sanders' supporters unwilling to back another Democratic candidate and aggressively attacking opponents online.

What are you babbling about?

You're making even less sense than you usually do.

We get that you're butthurt, so very butthurt, but nothing else is coming through.

What exactly is it that China and Russia wanted you to communicate here?

Wasn't clear enough for you mammoth?

Problem with Democracks is they've been so submerged by disinformation they've become purely intellectually dishonest. Your post demonstrates that.

This wouldn't happen if your kind could think for yourselves, but you're mentally lazy, highly dependent, and cowardly.

The tiny problem with the OP is that Biden didn't threaten a bloodbath.

The OP's own link said that straight out, and pointed out the Trump cultists were lying.

Oops.

Words mean things, Trump cult liars.

Oh I see. So Trump says bloodbath it surely means real blood. He's coming after you huh Mammoth?

But when Biden says bloodbath, oh shucks, he really didn't mean it, perhaps didn't even say it. The messenger must be lying, even though history demonstrates it's you who is the liar.

As I was saying, if you could think on your own, were honest and weren't such a coward, then you wouldn't be Democracked.

If the left points a finger it's projection, a distraction, distortion, antonym, ambition and/or confession. Every time, all the time.

Speaking as a Democrat, I can be selective of the meaning and intent of the word bloodbath.

You see, this progression began when we determined that homosexuality = heterosexuality, and men are chicks. From there we support dementia and giggles to run a country, and from there, world war and twice the costs too. Biden, 2024, cuz Biden's bloodbath > Trump's bloodbath.

What are you babbling about?

You're making even less sense than you usually do.

We get that you're butthurt, so very butthurt, but nothing else is coming through.

What exactly is it that China and Russia wanted you to communicate here?
wow, I didn't realize how stupid you actually were. I gave you some benefit of the doubt, but I take that benefit back, you can't read.

Wow, and you know what that means, right leftists?

In March 2020, as the contest was narrowing around the former vice president and the progressive Democrat, Biden warned against the primary campaign becoming an internal "bloodbath" (oooooooooo, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) between Democrats which could have weakened the party and allowed Trump to win.

"What we can't let happen is let this primary become a negative bloodbath," Biden told a crowd of Democratic donors gathered in Bethesda, Maryland, as reported by POLITICO.

"I know I'm going to get a lot of suggestions on how to respond to what I suspect will be an increasingly negative campaign that the Bernie brothers will run. But we can't tear this party apart and re-elect Trump. We have to keep our eyes on the ball, in my view," he added, referring to a figure that was then known as "Bernie bros," those ride-or-die Sanders' supporters unwilling to back another Democratic candidate and aggressively attacking opponents online.

I’m sure TDS Me Bro will be here any minute to express his outrage towards Tater. :auiqs.jpg:

We can always depend on hundreds of threads trying to downplay the indefensible. It shows that they know, and feeeeeeel that they have to protect their Adored One.

They have to ignore Trump's LONG history of hyperbolic, aggressive, apocalyptic words that set his cultists off.

Another example: How many Insurrection-downplaying threads have they started so far? 200? 300?

:laugh:

Forum List

Back