How can anyone with a brain and motivation support democrats

• Banned
I just don't get it. The party stands for do nothing lazy ass forest gumps. How in the hell can you guys support Obama? Blows my mind.

Sure, there aren't any lazy welfare-leechers supporting the Republican party, right?

:laugh:

I'm working tomorrow, how's about you?

I'm working today to accommodate my customers schedule. I work my bones to the point of needing surgery. What is your point?

It seems like all right wingnuts do is get drunk and post mean bullshit on messageboards day and night. Dems are much more fun.

I just don't get it. The party stands for do nothing lazy ass forest gumps. How in the hell can you guys support Obama? Blows my mind.

Sure, there aren't any lazy welfare-leechers supporting the Republican party, right?

I'm working today to accommodate my customers schedule. I work my bones to the point of needing surgery. What is your point?

I can tell how hard you work, sitting on USMB accusing a large group of people of being lazy derelicts....:eusa_whistle:

I can tell how hard you work, sitting on USMB accusing a large group of people of being lazy derelicts....:eusa_whistle:

Typical democrat....make crazy assumptions and spout them as if you have a clue.

I make my decisions based on who's less likely to fuck with my Social Security and Medicare.

No, you're posting on a message board today, apparently.

Do you think George Clooney does legitimate work?

Forum List

Back