I mentioned that I was a very loyal Democrat and changed. What about others who also changed?

I enjoy knowing why people do things. Was it to get them rich? Did they crave being famous? Were they hard workers? Did they make a lot of money? Was their work important?

Well I mentioned I was born as a loyal Democrat. Because it was 1938. The nation was loyal to FDR. Few posters were alive when he was the living president. I was grateful for many many years. For over 40 years in fact. My parents adored him. They taught me Republicans are evil. They are simply for the rich. They hate the common man. It was a driving force to ensure I was a loyal Democrat.
Jimmy Carter let me down. He comes across as a nice old man. But he is an authoritarian. I did not get that about Democrats for a very long time.

I want to present a woman who was a very loyal Democrat too. She changed her mind. She did so faster than I did. Welcome to a very smart woman who will explain her views to us all.

Today the headlines is Biden has imposed new laws against Truckers. Imagine they feed us. They bring clothes to us. They keep stores open.

Democrats brag that even Trump was a loyal Democrat. Look how they became vicious against Trump to the point they work hard daily to put him into a prison. Is that the new credo of Democrats?

I was a Democrat until Obama.

So much for Hope and Change but I never liked Hillary so he seemed like the better choice at the time. I then voted Ron Paul then Trump

I consider myself Independent and am registered as such even entertained some things Bernie said in 2016 but when he kissed the Clinton ring that was it for me and I swore I'd never support a democrat again

History has proven I made the right choice

Oh noooooo

The Mean Girls don’t like me.

I’m crushed…
You're just mad

1710898321487819.png

I used to be a diehard conservative Republican. Now I'm a registered Independent and am center-right/left, depending on the issue.

You should never have studied Mein Kampf.
Hitler wrote while sitting in jail.He started off after serving
honorably in WWI and was promoted to Lance Corporal.
Had to endure problems associated with mustard gas
and was hospitalized as WWI was ending.He joined the small band
of Germans { average working class tradesman like
mechanics } known as the German Workers Party.
Hitler ran messages from one battlefield to the next.
Usually dodging bullets.I think he was the last person
left from his unit { company }.Hitler grew to dislike German
Jews because most of them were Officers in the German Army.
They were highly proud and bossy.Except when the bullets started flying.
Then they { most all German Jew officers } looked for places to hide
when skirmishes broke out.Behind trees or large fallen tree stumps.
Then as soon as the skirmish ended,the German Jew Officer went
right back to being uber bossy.
That attitude really got to Hitler.

Nothing funnier than an 85 year old brain dead fucker trying to play Mean Girls
Why don't you find a nice Custard School to practice yer never
ending use of cuss words.Man oh boy if you were a kid in
a Catholic Parochial school from the 60's run by the Nuns
you'd think twiced about cussing so mush.

So much for Hope and Change but I never liked Hillary so he seemed like the better choice at the time. I then voted Ron Paul then Trump

I consider myself Independent and am registered as such even entertained some things Bernie said in 2016 but when he kissed the Clinton ring that was it for me and I swore I'd never support a democrat again

Obama wasn't even a Democrat when he became a state
senator from Illinois.The only Illinois Politician to Vote against
a bill that would mandate the use of Banning the practice of
Infanticide.Obama was asked about it in 2008 and by that time
had a practiced lie to confuse his vote.

Obama wasn't even a Democrat when he became a state
senator from Illinois.The only Illinois Politician to Vote against
a bill that would mandate the use of Banning the practice of
Infanticide.Obama was asked about it in 2008 and by that time
had a practiced lie to confuse his vote.
He wasn't American either, even stories from back then said he was born in Kenya

Democrats lost a lot of support the past few years for these reasons
1. No cash bail even for violent crimes
2. No arresting for shoplifting-wtf told them people wanted this law
3. Protecting fucking squaters from legal homeowners-again wtf are they thinking
4. Biden buckling to IC Community on JFK Records
5. Executive Branch having no fucking comment on UAP and letting Pentagon run the point

The democrat party could define "woman" just ten years ago, dumb ass.
And they did not talk about Transgenders. I believe this to be a figment of Democrats nutty imaginations.

He wasn't American either, even stories from back then said he was born in Kenya
Both Obama and also Hillary caused his birthing problem. She knew about it so made it part of her campaign to defeat Barrack Obama. It was not Trump that got the story started.

41KeO5a8mlL._SL350_.jpg

Both Obama and also Hillary caused his birthing problem. She knew about it so made it part of her campaign to defeat Barrack Obama. It was not Trump that got the story started.

41KeO5a8mlL._SL350_.jpg
Oh horse shit.

There are millions of we former Democrats explaining to others why we made the mistake of voting for Democrats to help them understand they do not support Freedom at all by sticking with Democrats. Notice the value of the protest was sunk by the Stories told to Democrats, by Democrats over the protests of January 6. Men and women are in prison for exercising a constitutional right.

Oh horse shit.
You remind me of the Nazis because you love the Democrats and defend their crimes.
You do know that a protest is protected by the constitution so why support Democrats?

Are you very scared of Biden since he engages in illegal evasions of the constitution?

Democrats lost a lot of support the past few years for these reasons
1. No cash bail even for violent crimes
2. No arresting for shoplifting-wtf told them people wanted this law
3. Protecting fucking squaters from legal homeowners-again wtf are they thinking
4. Biden buckling to IC Community on JFK Records
5. Executive Branch having no fucking comment on UAP and letting Pentagon run the point
Very few people give a shit about any of that

Very few people give a shit about any of that
People, what Lesh does is show you the blueprint for how easy it was for Hitler to attract his fans. By telling them few give a shit about any of that.

Forum List

Back