Homosexuals - Born or Turn

Born or Turn

• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Homosexuals become that way by choice, not by birth. Mostly, they become homosexuals in school. There, they are exposed to pansy, liberal teachers, who teach them to be homosexuals, both by persuasion and by example.

A particular hotbed for this kind of activity is the University of Southern California and also the University of Alabama. Both of these institutions actually have classes where homosexuality is taught and practiced. I am informed that, within the next three or four years, homosexuality will become an official major at many colleges and universities around the country.

Another way in which people are turned into homosexuals is by watching professional football on television. They watch the players in those tight pants, and it naturally turns them into gay people. And when one player slaps another player on the rear end, numerous would be homosexuals hop up and down with glee and then run out, into the street, seeking to attack straight people.

You can tell a homosexual when you see him. (Women are never homosexuals. They are lesbians. I have known four lesbians. But I digress . . . ) Homosexuals wear pink flowers in their lapels and talk with a lisp. If you tell them a joke, they will laugh, but it is a phony laugh. They don't care about your joke. All they care about is boffing you in the rear end, so watch it.

Another way to tell if someone is a homosexual or not, is by what they do for a living. All university professors are homosexuals except economics professors, who are mostly Methodists. There are some firemen who are gay, but not too many. The rest of them are just Good Guys. Lots of police officers are homosexuals. That's why they carry those long, round, sticks. I think you know what I'm getting at here. Of course you have your hair dressers, window washers and trash collectors. NEVER put the trash out early in the morning unless you are fully clothed. Many gay trash collectors like to hide in an empty trash barrel and wait for you to come out to empty the trash. Then they pop out of the trash can and say: "Hi there." Avoid something like this at all costs.

Thank you very much.

/sarcasm off

Edit Note: Another thing I have learend is, that some homosexuals who are also right wing, conservatives, can also be real assholes.

Last edited:
Homosexuality harms society, i.e. domestic violence rate that is 20 times higher than heterosexuals, nearly 1/3 of the child abuse cases are homosexual in nature, and homosexuals are only 3% of the population.

People who practice homosexuality have higher rates of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, nicotine dependence, depression, suicide and the aforementioned domestic violence.

Homosexual behavior is linked with higher rates of promiscuity, physical disease, mental illness, substance abuse, child sexual abuse and domestic violence--all things that impact society negatively. Don't try to say homosexual behavior doesn't hurt society--it is a major force that tears down society and harms children.

Pick a site.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.

And I as an individual have a right to to choose what or what isn't my business.

Why do you homosexuals get so defensive?

And I, as an individual, have a right to think you are an asshole whenever you stick your nose into my business.

Why do you get so defensive?

I thought it wasn't any of my business until the gays came out of the closet and are now forcing their sickness on us believing they have the same rights as a race or minority, they don't. It is a CHOICE PERIOD!!!!

It being a choice does not change their rights to privacy and not to be harassed by people like you.

AF the ignorant lil bigot is clueless, and likely closeted himself. Take it from me man, the vast majority of the time, it AINT a choice.

Wasn't for me, and 99% of my gay friends.

You have gay friends? Do they know your political views or are you in the closet, politically speaking?

George Costanza wrote:

Homosexuals become that way by choice, not by birth.
Shameless lil LIAR. I'm living proof that's BS.. I NEVER CHOOSE TO BE THIS WAY. My moms had a gay cousin, and scientists are very close to finding the "gay gene" It just makes sense, you, far from it.:lol:
Mostly, they become homosexuals in school. There, they are exposed to pansy, liberal teachers, who teach them to be homosexuals, both by persuasion and by example.
So you're another fake profile too huh, here posing as a lefty to make em look bat shit crazy, real bad. Well news flash troll dunce, they can do that fine without your help.:cuckoo:

I'm also a staunch, rightist, gay Republican scuttles the asinine, tired stereotypes you keep tryna peddle here.

A particular hotbed for this kind of activity is the University of Southern California and also the University of Alabama. Both of these institutions actually have classes where homosexuality is taught and practiced. I am informed that, within the next three or four years, homosexuality will become an official major at many colleges and universities around the country.
:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Another way in which people are turned into homosexuals is by watching professional football on television. They watch the players in those tight pants, and it naturally turns them into gay people. And when one player slaps another player on the rear end, numerous would be homosexuals hop up and down with glee and then run out, into the street, seeking to attack straight people.
LOL yea, you gotta be a troll, no way you can be for real.:lol:
You can tell a homosexual when you see him. (Women are never homosexuals. They are lesbians. I have known four lesbians. But I digress . . . ) Homosexuals wear pink flowers in their lapels and talk with a lisp. If you tell them a joke, they will laugh, but it is a phony laugh. They don't care about your joke. All they care about is boffing you in the rear end, so watch it.

Thank you very much.
Get lost troll.

Homosexuality harms society, i.e. domestic violence rate that is 20 times higher than heterosexuals, nearly 1/3 of the child abuse cases are homosexual in nature, and homosexuals are only 3% of the population.

People who practice homosexuality have higher rates of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, nicotine dependence, depression, suicide and the aforementioned domestic violence.

Homosexual behavior is linked with higher rates of promiscuity, physical disease, mental illness, substance abuse, child sexual abuse and domestic violence--all things that impact society negatively. Don't try to say homosexual behavior doesn't hurt society--it is a major force that tears down society and harms children.

Pick a site.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.
I thought it wasn't any of my business until the gays came out of the closet and are now forcing their sickness on us believing they have the same rights as a race or minority, they don't. It is a CHOICE PERIOD!!!!

Some people love to be called sick by assholes. It's obviously a "choice" YOU could make. How were you able to get "past" the attraction to others of your same sex? Was it, pardon the expression, "hard"?

It being a choice does not change their rights to privacy and not to be harassed by people like you.

AF the ignorant lil bigot is clueless, and likely closeted himself. Take it from me man, the vast majority of the time, it AINT a choice.

You have gay friends? Do they know your political views or are you in the closet, politically speaking?

I'm out and proud with that too obviously. Of course they do. I know alotta other gay, minority GOPers like me, got @ least another 20 on Facebook. The movement grows.....

Do you believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are born that way and it is in their genes, or that it's a life choice and they choose to be homosexual or bisexual? I believe that homosexuals/bisexuals choose to be gay/lesbian/bi. Currently no scientific evidence supports that homosexuals are born homosexual.

Where does current scientific evidence support that anyone is born anything? I can easily site studies that prove that sexual choice is neither the result of genetics or environment, which means that the only answer to the question in your poll is no one knows yet.

US researchers find evidence that homosexuality linked to genetics | World news | guardian.co.uk

Compared to straight men, gay men are more likely to be left-handed, to be the younger siblings of older brothers, and to have hair that whorls in a counterclockwise direction.

US researchers are finding common biological traits among gay men, feeding a growing consensus that sexual orientation is an inborn combination of genetic and environmental factors that largely decide a person's sexual attractions before they are born.

------------------------------

We know for a fact that some genetic traits are "linked". Homosexuality simply hasn't been studied that long, even though the hate has been spread by the church for thousands of years.

Take a look at some gays and there simply can't be any doubt it's not a choice. No one can act that good on purpose.

I'm out and proud with that too obviously. Of course they do. I know alotta other gay, minority GOPers like me, got @ least another 20 on Facebook. The movement grows.....

Why would you want something so awful to grow?

I met a gay from the Log Cabin once and he said he was really embarrassed to tell people because they ask him why he belonged to a political party that wants to make him a criminal. So I asked him, "well"? He said he thought he could change minds and besides, he's not a "one issue" person. So I asked him, "What issues from the Republican Party did he agree with" and his answer was he liked the idea of conservatism. I realized I wasn't going to get a better answer than that and politely left him alone.

rdean wrote:

Why would you want something so awful to grow?
Cuz it's only "awful" to someone as far lefty and outta touch with mainstream anything, like you. You likely view it as awful cuz you want the Jackass stranglehold on us to continue, too bad. We're growing in numbers. We're rejecting your party of slavery, racism, bigotry (Clinton admin. most anti-gay IN HISTORY) etc.

I met a gay from the Log Cabin once and he said he was really embarrassed to tell people because they ask him why he belonged to a political party that wants to make him a criminal. So I asked him, "well"? He said he thought he could change minds and besides, he's not a "one issue" person. So I asked him, "What issues from the Republican Party did he agree with" and his answer was he liked the idea of conservatism. I realized I wasn't going to get a better answer than that and politely left him alone.
Ima just go ahead and call BS on all this right here. ALL my straight GOPer friends HAVE NO PROBLEM with me, IT'S NEVER been an issue ANYWHERE I went politically.

ALL my fellow gay GOPers are also proud of what they are sexually and politically. Also, do the Jackasses have any prominent, gay rights party groups like we do? We got LCR and GOPROUD.

They have, NONE.

Do you believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are born that way and it is in their genes, or that it's a life choice and they choose to be homosexual or bisexual? I believe that homosexuals/bisexuals choose to be gay/lesbian/bi. Currently no scientific evidence supports that homosexuals are born homosexual.
Here's a better question: why the hell do you care? Here's another: when did you "choose" to be straight? Just let me know what age, and we'll go from there.

Pick a site.
That's actually completely false. Made up facts from radical Christian websites that lack moral integrity is a bad camp to put yourself in. I recommend you try science instead.

Kids with Lesbian Parents May Do Better Than Their Peers - TIME
Here's the original article published in the journal Pediatrics
Study finds family acceptance of LGBT youth protects against depression, substance abuse, suicide | Science Blog

You're wrong. You're wrong about every single thing you just said.

What part of the "sickness" is being forced on you? What rights do you believe you should have and people in the LGBT community shouldn't? You tell me.

George Costanza wrote:

Homosexuals become that way by choice, not by birth.
Shameless lil LIAR. I'm living proof that's BS.. I NEVER CHOOSE TO BE THIS WAY. My moms had a gay cousin, and scientists are very close to finding the "gay gene" It just makes sense, you, far from it.:lol:
Mostly, they become homosexuals in school. There, they are exposed to pansy, liberal teachers, who teach them to be homosexuals, both by persuasion and by example.
So you're another fake profile too huh, here posing as a lefty to make em look bat shit crazy, real bad. Well news flash troll dunce, they can do that fine without your help.:cuckoo:

I'm also a staunch, rightist, gay Republican scuttles the asinine, tired stereotypes you keep tryna peddle here.

LOL yea, you gotta be a troll, no way you can be for real.:lol:

Thank you very much.
Get lost troll.

are you sarcasm impaired???

sometimes it really helps to know who you're posting tto before you go off.

it starts in the crib, two much bottle feeding and mama pampering.

Born. One brother is gay and this is something I know. As for Bi not sure I buy it. Can you really be torn between him and her and are both equally appealing. But sex is powerful stuff and so are relationships, confusion, growing up, when it comes to human sexual relations. Check out the boy raised as girl by Dr. Money, if choice were possible why do so many know deep down they are inside men / women / gay? The brain is the most complex tool in the universe. NASSPE: Research > David Reimer: the boy who was raised as a girl

John Money - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

Last edited:
After pages of this thread can anyone tell me why it matters if a gay person chooses his sexuality or not?

After pages of this thread can anyone tell me why it matters if a gay person chooses his sexuality or not?

I think it matters to homosexuals because they need an excuse for their irrational lifestyle and perhaps it's another attempt to validate their perversions. IMO

It CAN be both. I KNOW I WAS BORN GAY. My mom had a gay cousin, I NEVER CHOOSE TO BE THIS WAY, feels natural to me, etc.

But I've turned a few former straight and bi dudes fully out so yea.

that explains a lot

i'm beginning to understand why you are such a deranged and hate filled lunatic

here you admit you are gay

while just the other day you spoke about how the bible (and your god) is ANTI-gay

I believe you mentioned something about people following gods dictates against homosexuals....

ultimately
you hate yourself for being gay
and you blame liberals for it
because you (being conservative AND deranged) REFUSE to take responsibility for your own behavior

Forum List

Back