• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
You have yet to make a point.

Who said anything about hate?

1 Cor. 6: 9-10

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Do YOU know that you should kiss every person you greet, 'lest you go against the bible?
Do YOU know that any/all women in your home or family should avoid wearing their hair short, since only prostitutes in biblical times wore their hair in such fashion?
Are YOU aware that in the CORRECT biblical linguistics, there was NO word for "homosexuality"?

Do YOU know that government-approved "no fault" divorce is against the bible? That would be the same government that is apparently supposed to say "yes, you two can get married, but no, you two cannot".

Let's reason this out a bit, shall we?
That government-approved "no fault" divorce has led to a 50% percent divorce rate amongst those who are straight and married....Uh, that would be those folks who are "normal" and "should be" married, according to those who share your views.

Taking the entire bible, literally, without studying proper biblical linguistics and contexts,...Is dangerous.

Yet the Bible still did more for society, government, and the people than any other document. So now that you cut the Bible into two or three sentences how about the parts you left out.
I wouldn't read anything into my comments that isn't blatantly there.

I didn't "cut the bible into two or three sentences".
I used the tactic of "cherry picking" and literal translation/interpretation. That seems to be what a few folks want to do who've been participating in this thread...And so, I did the same thing.

I am WELL aware that the bible, when taken as a whole, is a positive force for good.
But, then again, I also believe that one MUST take into account proper biblical linguistics and contexts, in order to arrive at that conclusion.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.

And I as an individual have a right to to choose what or what isn't my business.

Why do you homosexuals get so defensive?

And we resort to the ad hominem.

FYI I am as hetero as a man can be. I am just not afraid of gay people. And what other people do is only your business if what those other people do infringe on your rights. As far as I know two people entering a relationship that doesn't involve you in no way violates your legal rights therefore it's none of your fucking business.

Don't worry, once the gov starts paying for healthcare costs, they will make rules stopping this unhealthy behavior.

We only discuss scientific facts when they can't be proven.

I think it matters to bigoted hicks because they need an excuse to propagate their irrational bigotry and perhaps it's another attempt to validate their stupidity as well.

I've already obliterated every single one of your ridiculous remarks regarding statistics of homosexuals. It's about time you stop typing.

I think you're flat out disgusting and offensive. I find it amazing that dumb Christians such as yourself pick and choose which parts of their religion apply to them. Well, which is it? Either the OT doesn't apply because a New Covenant was formed, and thus you can't cite old rules any longer, or it DOES apply and you should be following kosher law. No, dumb bigots can't make such a distinction, and they can't think for themselves either, so they resort to this ridiculous obsolete text to hide behind because they can't actually make an independent point on their own.

A hundred years ago you're the type of person that would have been burning blacks on the side of the road. Two hundred years before that you'd be stoning "witches." It's time you looked back at the horrible evils your religion's bigotry has caused in the past and learn to grow up.

If anyone else would like to point out the reasons behind their bigotry, I will happily indulge in publicly making you look like a fool.

You sucking another man's dick or taking it up the ass is rational?

It is more rational than you obsessing over it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think it matters to bigoted hicks because they need an excuse to propagate their irrational bigotry and perhaps it's another attempt to validate their stupidity as well.

I've already obliterated every single one of your ridiculous remarks regarding statistics of homosexuals. It's about time you stop typing.

I think you're flat out disgusting and offensive. I find it amazing that dumb Christians such as yourself pick and choose which parts of their religion apply to them. Well, which is it? Either the OT doesn't apply because a New Covenant was formed, and thus you can't cite old rules any longer, or it DOES apply and you should be following kosher law. No, dumb bigots can't make such a distinction, and they can't think for themselves either, so they resort to this ridiculous obsolete text to hide behind because they can't actually make an independent point on their own.

A hundred years ago you're the type of person that would have been burning blacks on the side of the road. Two hundred years before that you'd be stoning "witches." It's time you looked back at the horrible evils your religion's bigotry has caused in the past and learn to grow up.

If anyone else would like to point out the reasons behind their bigotry, I will happily indulge in publicly making you look like a fool.

It is more rational than you obsessing over it.

So now commenting on a subject is an obsession? :cuckoo:

Part of the issue I think is what a defining characteristic of being gay actually is. IMO the only thing that makes someone gay or not is the gender they are attracted. Who, how or what you have sex with has nothing to do with it.

So you're saying that anyone engaging in any form of oral sex, homosexual or heterosexual, is irrational? Let's actually examine your stupidity and flush out how ridiculous your argument is. What part of any homosexual act do you find to be irrational? When you have identified that, give us your idea as to WHY those actions are performed, regardless of how irrational you feel they might be.

As I said in my last post, I highly recommend you stop typing now, bigot.

Don't worry, once the gov starts paying for healthcare costs, they will make rules stopping this unhealthy behavior.
which unhealthy behavior would that be?

Part of the issue I think is what a defining characteristic of being gay actually is. IMO the only thing that makes someone gay or not is the gender they are attracted. Who, how or what you have sex with has nothing to do with it.
Well, it kind of does. It's actually common for men to insist they are straight, but they still have sex with other men. People are very good at fooling themselves, ESPECIALLY religious people, when it comes to this topic. But you're otherwise right in that it's primarily the attraction.

So you're saying that anyone engaging in any form of oral sex, homosexual or heterosexual, is irrational? Let's actually examine your stupidity and flush out how ridiculous your argument is. What part of any homosexual act do you find to be irrational? When you have identified that, give us your idea as to WHY those actions are performed, regardless of how irrational you feel they might be.

Well, it kind of does. It's actually common for men to insist they are straight, but they still have sex with other men. People are very good at fooling themselves, ESPECIALLY religious people, when it comes to this topic. But you're otherwise right in that it's primarily the attraction.

Homosexual behavior is irrational, period. Now let's see you rationalize it.

"period" is not support to your argument. It means you have no argument because you can't actually back it with something logical or intelligent so resort to that immature response. Would you like to try again or shall I offer the rationality? Perhaps you should start with the easier question: why do you think homosexual acts are performed?

One cannot deny that there is sexual behavior that is irrational.

Billions of people, are they born the way they are or do they become, some definitely become homosexual do to the environment in which they live, begin the long and complicated list of scenarios.

Some born as is, good and bad, in control and out of control.

So many different ways for a person to be screwed up.

rdean wrote:

Why would you want something so awful to grow?
Cuz it's only "awful" to someone as far lefty and outta touch with mainstream anything, like you. You likely view it as awful cuz you want the Jackass stranglehold on us to continue, too bad. We're growing in numbers. We're rejecting your party of slavery, racism, bigotry (Clinton admin. most anti-gay IN HISTORY) etc.

I met a gay from the Log Cabin once and he said he was really embarrassed to tell people because they ask him why he belonged to a political party that wants to make him a criminal. So I asked him, "well"? He said he thought he could change minds and besides, he's not a "one issue" person. So I asked him, "What issues from the Republican Party did he agree with" and his answer was he liked the idea of conservatism. I realized I wasn't going to get a better answer than that and politely left him alone.
Ima just go ahead and call BS on all this right here. ALL my straight GOPer friends HAVE NO PROBLEM with me, IT'S NEVER been an issue ANYWHERE I went politically.

ALL my fellow gay GOPers are also proud of what they are sexually and politically. Also, do the Jackasses have any prominent, gay rights party groups like we do? We got LCR and GOPROUD.

They have, NONE.

Which Republican positions do you find attractive? Something specific. No "sound bytes".

LOL just admit your bass ackwards, ignorant, bigot, breeder ass is pwned already.:lol::cuckoo:

rdean wrote:

Why would you want something so awful to grow?
Cuz it's only "awful" to someone as far lefty and outta touch with mainstream anything, like you. You likely view it as awful cuz you want the Jackass stranglehold on us to continue, too bad. We're growing in numbers. We're rejecting your party of slavery, racism, bigotry (Clinton admin. most anti-gay IN HISTORY) etc.

I met a gay from the Log Cabin once and he said he was really embarrassed to tell people because they ask him why he belonged to a political party that wants to make him a criminal. So I asked him, "well"? He said he thought he could change minds and besides, he's not a "one issue" person. So I asked him, "What issues from the Republican Party did he agree with" and his answer was he liked the idea of conservatism. I realized I wasn't going to get a better answer than that and politely left him alone.
Ima just go ahead and call BS on all this right here. ALL my straight GOPer friends HAVE NO PROBLEM with me, IT'S NEVER been an issue ANYWHERE I went politically.

ALL my fellow gay GOPers are also proud of what they are sexually and politically. Also, do the Jackasses have any prominent, gay rights party groups like we do? We got LCR and GOPROUD.

They have, NONE.

Which Republican positions do you find attractive? Something specific. No "sound bytes".

Everything the party was founded on and most of it's current national platform:

*Small federal government that respects individualism, and personal liberty/privacy.
*Fiscal responsibility (low, FLAT taxes, low spending)
*Strong national defense/security.
*Pro-Life
*Border security

I can go on. Those are most of the issues that are most important to me. The majority of the GOP obviously agrees with me on all of those.

Matter fact, the only thing that I really disagree with my party on is gay marriage, but the majority of Jackasses, and their party top brass DO TOO. So that really makes that a moot issue when choosing a political party, to ANYONE who's informed anyway.

Plus, my party is thankfully becoming more tolerant of that as the years pass. My party was instrumental in repealing DADT, our last Presidential candidate voted AGAINST the '04 gay marriage bill, etc.

So I'd stop all this "GOP is teh evvvviiiil wanna make u deeeead" BS dude, it aint gettin you nowhere good.

Homosexuality harms society, i.e. domestic violence rate that is 20 times higher than heterosexuals, nearly 1/3 of the child abuse cases are homosexual in nature, and homosexuals are only 3% of the population.

People who practice homosexuality have higher rates of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, nicotine dependence, depression, suicide and the aforementioned domestic violence.

Homosexual behavior is linked with higher rates of promiscuity, physical disease, mental illness, substance abuse, child sexual abuse and domestic violence--all things that impact society negatively. Don't try to say homosexual behavior doesn't hurt society--it is a major force that tears down society and harms children.

Pick a site.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.

And I as an individual have a right to to choose what or what isn't my business.

Why do you homosexuals get so defensive?
Because their asses hurt all of the time. :eek::tongue:

Kinda lost track but....did someone ask the following?:

If a so-called "altered" lifestyle is a "choice" then...by default, those who believe it to be so, also believe that EVERYONE has that "choice".

So -- here's the question:

When did all the "straights" in this thread "choose" to be straight?
What was involved in your decision-making process?

Your are born male or female what you decide to be after that come from your head, most kids who are shy, ridiculed, or just cant talk to the opposite sex feel out of place and find excuses to make them feel better. being different eases their frustration.

:eusa_eh:
Your are born male or female what you decide to be after that come from your head, most kids who are shy, ridiculed, or just cant talk to the opposite sex feel out of place and find excuses to make them feel better. being different eases their frustration.

Are you saying kids who are shy, ridiculed and have no game with the opposite sex turn to homosexuality?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back