Homosexuals - Born or Turn

Born or Turn

• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Lonestar_logic wrote:

Why do you homosexuals get so defensive?
Because your bigoted self reinforces every negative stereotype bout white, middle aged, bass ackwards, homophobic, hateful, Texans like yourself. We don't take kindly to your slander, libel, and lies,

So keep your "Lonestar Logic" to yourself.:cuckoo:

Homosexuality harms society, i.e. domestic violence rate that is 20 times higher than heterosexuals, nearly 1/3 of the child abuse cases are homosexual in nature, and homosexuals are only 3% of the population.

People who practice homosexuality have higher rates of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, nicotine dependence, depression, suicide and the aforementioned domestic violence.

Homosexual behavior is linked with higher rates of promiscuity, physical disease, mental illness, substance abuse, child sexual abuse and domestic violence--all things that impact society negatively. Don't try to say homosexual behavior doesn't hurt society--it is a major force that tears down society and harms children.

Pick a site.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.

And I as an individual have a right to to choose what or what isn't my business.

And we resort to the ad hominem.

FYI I am as hetero as a man can be. I am just not afraid of gay people. And what other people do is only your business if what those other people do infringe on your rights. As far as I know two people entering a relationship that doesn't involve you in no way violates your legal rights therefore it's none of your fucking business.

Homosexuality harms society, i.e. domestic violence rate that is 20 times higher than heterosexuals, nearly 1/3 of the child abuse cases are homosexual in nature, and homosexuals are only 3% of the population.

People who practice homosexuality have higher rates of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, nicotine dependence, depression, suicide and the aforementioned domestic violence.

Homosexual behavior is linked with higher rates of promiscuity, physical disease, mental illness, substance abuse, child sexual abuse and domestic violence--all things that impact society negatively. Don't try to say homosexual behavior doesn't hurt society--it is a major force that tears down society and harms children.

Pick a site.

geezus lonestar every fucking site in your link is a Religious site......no wonder why its so fucking skewed....you cant actually believe the shit they are saying in there.....if you do ....holy shit....:lol:

In order to believe that homosexuality is a matter or choice one must necessarily be bi-sexual because one who is totally heterosexual cannot conceive of homosexual desire.

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural, although uncommon ("abnormal") condition which has been observed in most other mammalian species. While the cause has not yet been conclusively established there are ongoing studies which convincingly indicate that homosexuality is the result of hormonal imbalance.
QUANTITATIVE SEX HORMONE STUDIES IN HOMOSEXUALITY, CHILDHOOD, AND VARIOUS NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISTURBANCES -- NEUSTADT and MYERSON 97 (3): 524 -- Am J Psychiatry

The correct answer to the topic question is either. Because homosexuals can be born with hormonal imbalance or it can develop at a later stage in their lives.

In order to believe that homosexuality is a matter or choice one must necessarily be bi-sexual because one who is totally heterosexual cannot conceive of homosexual desire.

Homosexuality is a perfectly natural, although uncommon ("abnormal") condition which has been observed in most other mammalian species. While the cause has not yet been conclusively established there are ongoing studies which convincingly indicate that homosexuality is the result of hormonal imbalance.
QUANTITATIVE SEX HORMONE STUDIES IN HOMOSEXUALITY, CHILDHOOD, AND VARIOUS NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISTURBANCES -- NEUSTADT and MYERSON 97 (3): 524 -- Am J Psychiatry

The correct answer to the topic question is either. Because homosexuals can be born with hormonal imbalance or it can develop at a later stage in their lives.

My hormones are FINE, thank you.

gay-marriages.gif

It doesn't matter if it's genetic or a conscious choice. Why does anyone care what makes another person happy?

Life's too fucking short people and if another finds happiness in a homosexual relationship I say good for them.

And quite frankly it's nobody's fucking business.

Pick a site.

You're an ignorant, bass ackwards, bigoted piece of shit sir.

I'M LIVING PROOF ALL THAT'S

:bsflag:

Pot, meet kettle.

Lonestar_logic wrote:

Because your bigoted self reinforces every negative stereotype bout white, middle aged, bass ackwards, homophobic, hateful, Texans like yourself. We don't take kindly to your slander, libel, and lies,

You're the bigot, I'm not the one that's resorted to childish name calling. I've simply shown some facts about homosexuaility. Not only is it a sin but it's immoral, I'd put it in the same catagory as beastiality.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.

And I as an individual have a right to to choose what or what isn't my business.

And we resort to the ad hominem.

FYI I am as hetero as a man can be. I am just not afraid of gay people. And what other people do is only your business if what those other people do infringe on your rights. As far as I know two people entering a relationship that doesn't involve you in no way violates your legal rights therefore it's none of your fucking business.

Ad hominem? No, just a simple observation. Oh and trust me I'm not a afraid of anyone much less girly men such as yourself. I've already shown how your homosexual lifestyle does affect society, but if you wish to keep your head up your or someone elses ass then so be it.

Pick a site.

geezus lonestar every fucking site in your link is a Religious site......no wonder why its so fucking skewed....you cant actually believe the shit they are saying in there.....if you do ....holy shit....:lol:

So? It doesn't take away from the facts that are presented.

Lonestar_logic wrote:

You're the bigot, I'm not the one that's resorted to childish name calling. I've simply shown some facts about homosexuaility. Not only is it a sin but it's immoral, I'd put it in the same catagory as beastiality.

Thank you for further proving my point.

Again, you're a bass ackwards, hateful, redneck POS who is likely closeted freak show, ANYONE who hates us this much clearly has something to hide.:lol:

No sin, those few verses condemning us in the OLD Testament are nothing more than RCC revisions, annnnnd:

"The Bible contains six (6) admonishments to homosexuals and three
hundred sixty-two (362) admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't
mean God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more
...supervision." ~Lynn Lavner

Looks like YOU'RE the real sinner here, KKKer.:lol:

Pick a site.

So? It doesn't take away from the facts that are presented.

But I just did, you have NO credibility, KKKer.

Take your likely closeted self, and run along. Find someone new to hate on irrationally.:lol::cuckoo:

Lonestar_logic wrote:

Again, you're a bass ackwards, hateful, redneck POS who is likely closeted freak show, ANYONE who hates us this much clearly has something to hide.:lol:

No sin, those few verses condemning us in the OLD Testament are nothing more than RCC revisions, annnnnd:

The Bible also condemns people who look at a woman with lust, you can't take everything the Bible says literally. Muslims do that with the Quran and we all see how well that works out.

The Bible also condemns people who look at a woman with lust, you can't take everything the Bible says literally. Muslims do that with the Quran and we all see how well that works out.

Agreed.

Lonestar_logic wrote:

You have yet to make a point.

Who said anything about hate?

1 Cor. 6: 9-10

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Forum List

Back