Homosexuals - Born or Turn

Born or Turn

• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
geezus lonestar every fucking site in your link is a Religious site......no wonder why its so fucking skewed....you cant actually believe the shit they are saying in there.....if you do ....holy shit....:lol:

So? It doesn't take away from the facts that are presented.

But I just did, you have NO credibility, KKKer.

Take your likely closeted self, and run along. Find someone new to hate on irrationally.:lol::cuckoo:

No you didn't.

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Jeez I strike out like 4 or 5 times on that list.

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

You don't seemed to bothered about it. But don't sweat it, I'm sure you'll have lots of company in hell.

You don't seemed to bothered about it. But don't sweat it, I'm sure you'll have lots of company in hell.

I drink everyday, I have had sex with a married woman when I was single and had sex outside of marriage when I was in the last year of a marriage that was on the rocks. If I'm going to burn in hell for that so be it.

I drink everyday, I have had sex with a married woman when I was single and had sex outside of marriage when I was in the last year of a marriage that was on the rocks. If I'm going to burn in hell for that so be it.

Drinking itself isn't a sin. After all Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine. As for the other sins, as Peter stated in Acts 2:38 "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

"The man in the sky says it's a sin"

What a nice way to disguise discrimination. It's a fucking cop out.

Why don't you think for yourselves and give me a valid reason why what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes somehow is detrimental to everyone to the extent that it should be banned or labeled a "sin".

Why don't you think for yourselves and give me a valid reason why what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes somehow is detrimental to everyone to the extent that it should be banned or labeled a "sin".

No one is stopping you from your homosexual ways, the fact is as I have shown, homosexuality does harm society. Here's a small example:

* 33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7)
* There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States
* Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor (19)
* 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9)
* Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22)
* Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) (8). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.

The rest, along with sources can be found here.

Homosexuality - born.
Bisexuality - choice.

Um no, bisexuals do NOT choose to be that way.

Wrong-O!
I do believe that many are born with tendencies which may in fact lead to homosexuality. I also believe that there are men and women out there who secretly have thoughts of group sex and given the opportunity, they find they like it. Bisexuality is a choice.

No one is stopping you from your homosexual ways, the fact is as I have shown, homosexuality does harm society. Here's a small example:

and therein lies your problem... the freepers should never be who you get your 'statistics' from...

33% of gay men are NOT pedophilies. now let's try a reali life source...

ooh...here's one:

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.

In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children. Back in 1977, when Anita Bryant campaigned successfully to repeal a Dade County (FL) ordinance prohibiting anti-gay discrimination, she named her organization "Save Our Children," and warned that "a particularly deviant-minded [gay] teacher could sexually molest children" (Bryant, 1977, p. 114). [Bibliographic references are on a different web page]

*snip*

Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals. Of the last group, Groth and Birnbaum observed that "in their adult relationships they engaged in sex on occasion with men as well as with women. However, in no case did this attraction to men exceed their preference for women....There were no men who were primarily sexually attracted to other adult males..." (p.180).

Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

given the unreality of your assertions, you might want to find valid sources and not the BS that homophobic loons spread as propaganda.

anyone who believes gays "recruit" heterosexuals and "turn" them has serious issues with their own sexuality.

Last edited:

and therein lies your problem... the freepers should never be who you get your 'statistics' from...

ooh...here's one:

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.

In a similar fashion, gay people have often been portrayed as a threat to children. Back in 1977, when Anita Bryant campaigned successfully to repeal a Dade County (FL) ordinance prohibiting anti-gay discrimination, she named her organization "Save Our Children," and warned that "a particularly deviant-minded [gay] teacher could sexually molest children" (Bryant, 1977, p. 114). [Bibliographic references are on a different web page]

*snip*

Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals. Of the last group, Groth and Birnbaum observed that "in their adult relationships they engaged in sex on occasion with men as well as with women. However, in no case did this attraction to men exceed their preference for women....There were no men who were primarily sexually attracted to other adult males..." (p.180).

Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).

given the unreality of your assertions, you might want to find valid sources and not the BS that homophobic loons spread as propaganda.

anyone who believes gays "recruit" heterosexuals and "turn" them has serious issues with their own sexuality.

Any "straight" person that gets "recruited" into homosexuality always had those thoughts anyways, you cant "recruit" a person to be attracted a person of the same sex you either are or you aren't, end of story.

A male family member of mine is married to a woman who at one point was a lesbian. She had been for many many years until she met him. Now he and she are married and have two beautiful children.

A male family member of mine is married to a woman who at one point was a lesbian. She had been for many many years until she met him. Now he and she are married and have two beautiful children.

my gay friends tell me they think homosexuality is a combination of nature and nurture... predisposition and environment... in much the same way as not everyone who smokes will get lung cancer.

as for your family member's wife, well, she's certainly bi-sexual. and you don't know what they have agreed upon in terms of their life. do you know if she has affairs with women while being married to him? do you know what their sex life is like? to be fair, there is also some research that for women there is *more* of a choice element than for men.

just because someone chooses to have a particular life outwardly doesn't mean that they are consistent with that internally. we know that many men live closeted lives and had wives and families.

the question is and always was, do you want to force people to live false lives for the comfort of those in society who hate them?

I also know a girl who was a lesbian in high school and college and a few years ago met a man and now they are married, these things happen sometimes on both sides gay and straight, I don't sexuality is just black and white there is more to it than that.

* There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States
* Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor (19)
* Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22)
* Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) (8). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.

How about a link to the actual scientific studies that support your claims and not just the so called statistics from a catholic web site. And do you really want to use a catholic source of info when they have a large number of gay priests and child molesters in their ranks?

And how many hetero people have had sex with minors?

And until then you can get your head out of your ass and open your eyes stop calling everyone who disagrees with you a homo. It makes you look even more narrow minded and parochial or it could be projection.

Really why do gay people scare you so much?

Last edited:
Do you believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are born that way and it is in their genes, or that it's a life choice and they choose to be homosexual or bisexual? I believe that homosexuals/bisexuals choose to be gay/lesbian/bi. Currently no scientific evidence supports that homosexuals are born homosexual.

So you are confessing that you would be taking it up the chocolate canal and sucking wanker except you CHOOSE not to?

If you say so.

Who are we to deny your sexual predilections?

my gay friends tell me they think homosexuality is a combination of nature and nurture... predisposition and environment... in much the same way as not everyone who smokes will get lung cancer.

as for your family member's wife, well, she's certainly bi-sexual. and you don't know what they have agreed upon in terms of their life. do you know if she has affairs with women while being married to him? do you know what their sex life is like? to be fair, there is also some research that for women there is *more* of a choice element than for men.

just because someone chooses to have a particular life outwardly doesn't mean that they are consistent with that internally. we know that many men live closeted lives and had wives and families.

the question is and always was, do you want to force people to live false lives for the comfort of those in society who hate them?

Good point Jillian.

ooh...here's one:

*snip*

You can spin the truth anyway you want, but you're only fooling yourself. If you wish to believe male child molesters that molest small boys aren't gay then you're dumber than you look.

As for recruiting? You say that, that doesn't happen? Hmmmm... check this out and this.

How about a link to the actual scientific studies that support your claims and not just the so called statistics from a catholic web site. And do you really want to use a catholic source of info when they have a large number of gay priests and child molesters in their ranks?

And how many hetero people have had sex with minors?

And until you can get your head out of your ass and open your eyes stop calling everyone who disagrees with you a homo. It makes you look even more narrow minded and parochial or it could be projection.

Really why do gay people scare you so much?

Spin, spin, spin your homosexual lifestyle all you want, it's still a vile and disgusting lifestyle.

I'm scared of no one so don't flatter yourself.

Forum List

Back