• Born

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Turn

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters

ICBM

Rookie
Dec 22, 2010
Do you believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are born that way and it is in their genes, or that it's a life choice and they choose to be homosexual or bisexual? I believe that homosexuals/bisexuals choose to be gay/lesbian/bi. Currently no scientific evidence supports that homosexuals are born homosexual.

do you believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are born that way and it is in their genes, or that it's a life choice and they choose to be homosexual or bisexual? i believe that homosexuals/bisexuals choose to be gay/lesbian/bi. Currently no scientific evidence supports that homosexuals are born homosexual.

Right here.

Last edited:
I watched an interesting story about "The Warrior Gene". It was an underfunctioning gene that allowed/caused men (only men) to not be able to control thier temper/anger

something that was cool is that they tested MMA fighters and Buddist monks. Out of 5 MMA fighters, none had it, out of the 3 monks, they ALL had it.

So it could seem to imply that homosexuality is a combination of nature and nuture. Where some won't be gay even thogh there is an urge, some will be gay by choice, and some will be born that way.

Where humans, for anyone to say all people are a certain way b/c " " is disengenous.

Merry Christmas all.

There is no "gay" gene. I'll admit people are born with certain tendencies but that doesn't make it right to act on them. A sin is a sin.

I think many more people are Bi than we know.

Turning may be NOT turning but recognizing what is already part of your nature.

I have always siad IF if was really a choice I would have CHOSEN to be Bi.

I was born hetro and am lucky I found a great hetero guy.

But Bi people can just choose THE PERSON.

Do you believe that homosexuals and bisexuals are born that way and it is in their genes, or that it's a life choice and they choose to be homosexual or bisexual? I believe that homosexuals/bisexuals choose to be gay/lesbian/bi. Currently no scientific evidence supports that homosexuals are born homosexual.

Their born that way, why would anyone "choose" to be gay or bi? your either turned on by being with the same gender or your not, I dont think you can force that.

Not every bi person has relationships with both genders, some bi people just enjoy sexual encouters with the same gender but don't want relationships.

It doesn't matter if it's genetic or a conscious choice. Why does anyone care what makes another person happy?

Life's too fucking short people and if another finds happiness in a homosexual relationship I say good for them.

And quite frankly it's nobody's fucking business.

Homosexuality harms society, i.e. domestic violence rate that is 20 times higher than heterosexuals, nearly 1/3 of the child abuse cases are homosexual in nature, and homosexuals are only 3% of the population.

People who practice homosexuality have higher rates of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, nicotine dependence, depression, suicide and the aforementioned domestic violence.

Homosexual behavior is linked with higher rates of promiscuity, physical disease, mental illness, substance abuse, child sexual abuse and domestic violence--all things that impact society negatively. Don't try to say homosexual behavior doesn't hurt society--it is a major force that tears down society and harms children.

Pick a site.

It doesn't matter if it's genetic or a conscious choice. Why does anyone care what makes another person happy?

Life's too fucking short people and if another finds happiness in a homosexual relationship I say good for them.

Homosexuality harms society, i.e. domestic violence rate that is 20 times higher than heterosexuals, nearly 1/3 of the child abuse cases are homosexual in nature, and homosexuals are only 3% of the population.

People who practice homosexuality have higher rates of alcohol abuse, drug abuse, nicotine dependence, depression, suicide and the aforementioned domestic violence.

Homosexual behavior is linked with higher rates of promiscuity, physical disease, mental illness, substance abuse, child sexual abuse and domestic violence--all things that impact society negatively. Don't try to say homosexual behavior doesn't hurt society--it is a major force that tears down society and harms children.

Pick a site.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.

Pick a site.

It's not any of your business who a person chooses to partner with.

The whole societal good thing doesn't work for me. This country was founded on individual rights not societal collectivism.

And I as an individual have a right to to choose what or what isn't my business.

Why do you homosexuals get so defensive?

:bsflag:

LOL, some people have no idea what being bisexual is really like.

Pick a site.

You're an ignorant, bass ackwards, bigoted piece of shit sir.

I'M LIVING PROOF ALL THAT'S

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back