Felons Caught in Barr-Durham Probe Must Not Be Granted Bail

Soon is not adequate....that can be one week, one month, one year, one decade............................need a date, and I suspect you are afraid to give one.
"as the topic of this thread discusses, it is the sureness of conviction and imprisonment that is at issue, not when."

Some people need to be told twice. :rolleyes:

Well you people have been proclaiming that for Hillary Clinton for 30 years now.

At a certain point, you might start having a credibility issue.

Soon is not adequate....that can be one week, one month, one year, one decade............................need a date, and I suspect you are afraid to give one.
"as the topic of this thread discusses, it is the sureness of conviction and imprisonment that is at issue, not when."

Some people need to be told twice. :rolleyes:

Well you people have been proclaiming that for Hillary Clinton for 30 years now.

Another bit of proof to show that they are all well groomed cultists.

LOL- don't need bail if you aren't arrested.

How long did your Cons predict that Obama was going to be arrested while in office? 8 years.......
Never.

Quoting you:

Snowden vs. Manning.

Obama breaks agreements every day.

Arrest him.

Coming out of closet?

We can't impeach him for covering up his background.

We can't even impeach him for lying in every speech.

Abuse of power, bribing government officials, and the theft of the Treasury are impeachable offenses.

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

I figure they'll isolate the White House.

They'll cut off funding to everything Obama does.

Then he's out of office they'll investigate him and throw him and the other criminals in his administration in jail. He'll most likely be the first President Of The United States to be arrested. He may even try to leave the country and evade capture.

That would be choice.
clip_image001.gif

Is there anything Obama can do and get impeached?

They feel that Obama has done enough to bring an impeachment, but because he refuses to cooperate with investigations we're at an impasse.
They basically want to hold him in check till he's gone and fuck him up once he can't use the government to retaliate.

If you want to bet, the date is very relevant. So you were never serious about betting in the first place. Surprise Surprise.
I never said I was interested in betting. I simply asked someone else if they were.

Remedial courses in reading comprehension are available. :rolleyes:

If we lined up all of the predictions you have made that have turned out to be false, I think we might be able to use that to climb to the moon.

I think it is more likely that more of Trump's campaign and business associates end up in orange jumpsuits.

1. Please show one example of a prediction of mine that "turned out to be false".

Simultaneously, you could note that I predicted Trump would both win the Republican primary, and the general election in 2016. :biggrin:

It doesn't matter what you think. You're a liberal. :icon_rolleyes:

not at all. For 30 years, Hillary Clinton had protection from prosecution. She (and her hub) had great power.

Note keyword >> HAD.

Anybody been granted bail yet?
Not seeing it....tho we've been assured that arrests were going to be happening................will keep reminding the OP.
OP needs no reminders. Only need is for the rogues to find non-extradition countries to move too (quickly). But extradition or not, they can still have justice imposed. Friends of Osama bin Laden, al Zarqawi, al Baghdadi, and Anwar al-Awlaki will confirm.

upload_2019-11-6_14-56-24.jpeg
upload_2019-11-6_14-57-49.jpeg
images
upload_2019-11-6_15-0-46.jpeg

LOL- don't need bail if you aren't arrested.

How long did your Cons predict that Obama was going to be arrested while in office? 8 years.......
Never.

Quoting you:

Snowden vs. Manning.

Obama breaks agreements every day.

Arrest him.

Coming out of closet?

We can't impeach him for covering up his background.

We can't even impeach him for lying in every speech.

Abuse of power, bribing government officials, and the theft of the Treasury are impeachable offenses.

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

I figure they'll isolate the White House.

They'll cut off funding to everything Obama does.

Then he's out of office they'll investigate him and throw him and the other criminals in his administration in jail. He'll most likely be the first President Of The United States to be arrested. He may even try to leave the country and evade capture.

That would be choice.
clip_image001.gif

Is there anything Obama can do and get impeached?

They feel that Obama has done enough to bring an impeachment, but because he refuses to cooperate with investigations we're at an impasse.
They basically want to hold him in check till he's gone and fuck him up once he can't use the government to retaliate.
Where does it say I predicted Obama would be arrested "in office" .....nowhere.

If we lined up all of the predictions you have made that have turned out to be false, I think we might be able to use that to climb to the moon.

I think it is more likely that more of Trump's campaign and business associates end up in orange jumpsuits.

2. It doesn't matter what you think. You're a liberal. :icon_rolleyes:

It doesn't matter what you think.

Because you are you.

Forum List

Back