Felons Caught in Barr-Durham Probe Must Not Be Granted Bail

Really? We've been asking about indictments since before the 2016 election.
Who has? I personally didn't even know about the FISA abuse or Obama spying on the Trump campaign until Nunes discovered it.

I know Democrats asked for impeachment before Trump took office. Mad Maxine and a few others.

But it's TRUE that Sessions was a huge disappointment.

But the biggest difference is that the AG and IG are real investigations, and they operate in a constitutional manner, which takes longer than secret Fascist hearings and leaking lies.

This impeachment inquiry is all about covering up the dems crimes and the deep state treason....

I bet not one single individual you named will be granted bail.
With all the crazy things that happens nowadays, nothing surprises me anymore, but springing these rascals would be beyond stupid.

~~~~~~
Then again look at the circumstances of the Epstein "Suicide". First he's paired with a known murderer, then he's taken off suicide watch, the cameras break down and the two guards watching him fall to sleep at the same time. His Hyoid bone and Thyroid crushed/fractured or broken that only occur during manual strangulation...
Perhaps the conspirators of the failed coup d' etat can be imprisoned at GITMO. That would possibly solve the problem. Maximum Security under military guard.....

The same ones from the days of "Lock Her Up!"?
Obviously not. Barr and Durham weren't on the scene back then. Did you think they were ?

An example of opposites >>

1. Day and Night.

th
and
th

Yes we all heard the Don "Führer" and his sheep make the Proclamation, overandoverandover.....

Is she locked up yet?
Barr and Durham haven't been on the case all that long. How long did the Russian Collusion fiasco last ? :biggrin:

I will bet, sure. But we cannot have an open ended time. When are you saying that the indictments happen by for purposes of this bet?
My question (Post 31) came first. Answer it, and then I'll be happy to entertain yours.

Forum List

Back