Attorney says Trump team should NOT ask jury to bring charges down to misdemeanor

I'm not really interested in what you think. You have exactly zero personal knowledge of what Trump was doing at any given time. He was the POTUS, and basically surrounded by people 24/7.

Btw, your characterizations are juvenile...
Just going by the testimony. You don’t seem to have heard it! They’ve got documents. Do they lie?

What business records were falsified? They never introduced any evidence that he did. He paid Cohen money for legal services, just like it said he did.
No he DIDN’T pay for legal services, he paid off NDA and tried to conceal it as legal services on the books. He even paid Cohen the taxes he would owe on the “legal services”, because again, they were not legal services but a pass through payment.

There is absolutely zero doubt Trump will get convicted for falsifying bussiness records.

No he DIDN’T pay for legal services, he paid off NDA and tried to conceal it as legal services on the books. He even paid Cohen the taxes he would owe on the “legal services”, because again, they were not legal services but a pass through payment.
What is your evidence that Trump knew anything about payments to Cohen other that Cohen was his lawyer and his organization paid Cohen for legal work?

We now know that Cohen was embezzling tens of thousands by fraudulent billing. How could being the victim of that fraud make Trump guilty?

What is your evidence that Trump knew anything about payments to Cohen other that Cohen was his lawyer and his organization paid Cohen for legal work?

We now know that Cohen was embezzling tens of thousands by fraudulent billing. How could being the victim of that fraud make Trump guilty?

Aside from the fact that Trump micromanaged all Trump Co. payables and personally signed checks to Cohen, with absolutely no backing (aside from NDA payment)?

Aside from Cohen having ZERO personal reason to mortgage his house to pay Stormy?

Aside from Trump's CFO explicitly writing out payment detail?

Aside from Trump ON TAPE discussing buying up NE stories David was buying up and supressing for him?

Aside from David, Stormy, and Cohen testifying to these schemes?

Aside from there being no plausable alternate explanation of all these facts?

Aside from Trump not having the balls to get up on the stand and testify to his supposed ignorance of these pay off schemes?

I guess nothing. :laugh:

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter what I have. It matters what the jury heard. A lot of what has been presented as “evidence” in his defense here, was never heard by the jury.
Well, you were the one saying there were documents proving that Trump was guilty of something. i.e. "documents and texts" beyond the signed checks that we already knew about.

I don't think anything has been presented here as "evidence" in his defense- we have been talking about the lack of evidence in the prosecution's case, and the fact that the star witness was caught lying to the jury and admitted to stealing a lot of money from Trump.

The entire case is just a re-hashing of Counts 7 and 8 of Cohen's plea deal (which he said he agreed to in order to protect his wife from the tax evasion and bank fraud charges) with Trump's name attached to it, and an accusation of fraudulent intent because the payments to his lawyer were noted as "legal expenses" in the books.

Well, you were the one saying there were documents proving that Trump was guilty of something. i.e. "documents and texts" beyond the signed checks that we already knew about.

I don't think anything has been presented here as "evidence" in his defense- we have been talking about the lack of evidence in the prosecution's case, and the fact that the star witness was caught lying to the jury and admitted to stealing a lot of money from Trump.

The entire case is just a re-hashing of Counts 7 and 8 of Cohen's plea deal (which he said he agreed to in order to protect his wife from the tax evasion and bank fraud charges) with Trump's name attached to it, and an accusation of fraudulent intent because the payments to his lawyer were noted as "legal expenses" in the books.
Trump is looking at jail time and he won't even get up on the stand to testify to his supposed innocence.

Do you not understand how silly what you are saying is?

Last edited:
He has no obligation to do so, Antoinette.

Dummy, that doesn't change the fact that he OF COURSE would be testifying and denying allegations if they were false.

Not everyone is as fucking stupid as you are.

There is no truth in those ignorant words. You retard.

You’re far dumber than my farts.
Sure dummy, watch the verdict.

I know you won't wise up, because you seem to have some sort of learning disability, but at least people still reading your bullshit will know how full of it you are.

There is no lack of evidence. All Trump has is an attempt to smear a man that committed crimes and went to jail in his service, as if he wasn’t the source of it all.

Dummy, that doesn't change the fact that he OF COURSE would be testifying and denying allegations if they were false.
There is no truth in those ignorant words. You retard.
Not everyone is as fucking stupid as you are.
You’re far dumber than my farts.
Sure dummy, watch the verdict.
Why? The verdict (if “guilty”) will be of no value, you imbecile not simply will not survive the appellate process. Damn, you’re stupid.
I know you won't wise up, because you seem to have some sort of learning disability, but at least people still reading your bullshit will know how full of it you are.
Actually, Antoinette, you will ultimately be proved wrong and people already know your a worthless scumbag troll

You’re too dumb to have figured out that these bullshit prosecutions are actually just political persecutions. Lawfare.

Why? The verdict (if “guilty”) will be of no value, you imbecile not simply will not survive the appellate process. Damn, you’re stupid.

No value? In Trump's conviction? Can't belive you had that brain fart out loud.

And on what grounds do you imagine it would be appealed on dummy?

No value? In Trump's conviction? Can't belive you had that brain fart out loud.
Right. No value at all. A bogus political persecution which will not withstand appellate scrutiny. Valueless. Only idiots like you think that’s of any value.
And on what grounds do you imagine it would be appealed on dummy?
Unlike you, I tracked the case. I know how Merchan ruled. Like he disallowed the defense to call a proper witness. I also know that the entire indictment should have been dismissed upon inspection. It fails to actually state any actually legally cognizable “crime.”

You fuckin’ retard.

Forum List

Back