Attorney says Trump team should NOT ask jury to bring charges down to misdemeanor

How do you know what the documents say is current without calling Weisselburg?
His notes may be based on Cohen not Trump?

There is no dot connecting Trump to the bookkeeping misdemeanors. That was all Cohen.
There is also no dot connecting Trump to some other super-secret crime. There is no other crime.
Trump claims he makes all important decisions and keeps up to date with every part of the business. Are you saying that’s not true?

There's no dirty nasty trick Democrat won't pull to RIG an election.
I know. I'm worried also, but then I think of how the RNC is doing better than last time.

If the Rs dn't get .. I dunno.. Ruthless?

like the dims

we will lose and we can't afford to lose

Trump would be stupid to ask for anything but a 12 - 0 Acquittal in as much time as it takes to elect a foreman, take a vote, and notify the judge of the verdict.

Anything else and we'll know that at least some on the jury had their minds made up to convict before the first witness.

If the jury is pre-determined to find guilty, why would they let him bargain them down? As long as they are determined to find guilt, the prosecutor could tack on the Jimmy Hoffa disappearance as well. The prosecution presented exactly as much evidence of Trump taking out Hoffa as it did of Trump falsifying business records.

So if he's found not guilty it's a fair trial but if found guilty it's not, right?

The lack of evidence is in Trump's favor. The partisanship of the judge and the jury is not. What your side has to hope for is a miscarriage of justice. What my side has to hope for is a fair and impartial judgement.

"for falsifying New York business records in order to conceal damaging information and unlawful activity from American voters before and after the 2016 election. During the election,"

NDAs are LEGAL dumbass. Bragg can say they are NOT, but they ARE LEGAL.

What part of FALSIFYING BUSSINESS RECORDS do you not get?

Do you see a charge called “arranging NDA”? No you don’t.

I love how you know nothing fools think you know better than prosecutors, grand juries and judges.

I love how you know nothing fools think you know better than prosecutors, grand juries and judges.
What business records were falsified? They never introduced any evidence that he did. He paid Cohen money for legal services, just like it said he did.

What was the strongest evidence presented of Trump falsifying a record?

Not of a record "being falsified," Trump falsifying a record?

Trump claims he makes all important decisions and keeps up to date with every part of the business. Are you saying that’s not true?
In 2017? Yes, it is not true. Trump was required to keep an "arms length" from all business decisions.

That is why everything was put in the trust, and Don Jr. and Weisselberg were made the trustees.

Trump was busy with the transition, and left these trivial details to the trustees. His involvement was signing the checks. He had no part in the bookkeeping.

In 2017? Yes, it is not true. Trump was required to keep an "arms length" from all business decisions.

That is why everything was put in the trust, and Don Jr. and Weisselberg were made the trustees.

Trump was busy with the transition, and left these trivial details to the trustees. His involvement was signing the checks. He had no part in the bookkeeping.
Trump did not keep the business at arm’s length. That’s fiction and would be totally out of character. After all, he could handle it, being a stable genius that always knows more about every topic than the experts!

Last edited:
Trump did not keep the business at arm’s length. That’s fiction and would be totally out of character. After all, he could handle it, being a stable genius that always knows more about every topic than the experts!
I'm not really interested in what you think. You have exactly zero personal knowledge of what Trump was doing at any given time. He was the POTUS, and basically surrounded by people 24/7.

Btw, your characterizations are juvenile...

A misdemeanor becomes a felony in New York if it is used to cover up another crime.

Trump's falsifying of his business records was done to cover up the campaign election fraud by Cohen for Trump. The campaign election fraud was the payment to Stormy Daniels. The $130,000 was an in-kind contribution to Trump, directed to Daniels, which exceeds campaign finance limits.

Thus, felony.
Yet Cohen had nothing on Trump, he admitted it. Trial done, go ahead and say president Trump! You loons got him reelected!

Forum List

Back