Biden tanking even in Dem strongholds like New Hampshire

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Interesting video here. I've noticed Biden's only remaining support is from racist white boomers, and this video seems to confirm that.

After Biden’s speech, he worked the small crowd, taking photos and donning his iconic aviator sunglasses. There was none of the celebrity buzz that big-time politicians usually inspire. Democratic operatives gossiped in corners. Karine Jean-Pierre was texting distractedly on her iPhone. Asked about the new poll showing Biden in trouble in New Hampshire, she said she couldn’t address something so overtly political and suggested Rep. Annie Kuster, who was standing nearby.

Kuster was a “no comment,” then quickly fled.

And so it went. No rallying cry from Biden urging patriots to embrace his cause. No “The only poll that matters is on Election Day!” No “New Hampshire is Biden Country.” Just political hacks dodging questions and looking for the nearest door.

“That was really bad, wasn’t it?” one confused reporter asked when it was all over. “What was the point?”

Just beware of Biden's government taking extreme and illegal actions to stop Trump.

America's government will absolutely not allow Trump to interfere in the war against Russia!

Serious US foreign policy must be kept completely separate from the mad dysfunctional domestic politics.

Last edited:
Interesting video here. I've noticed Biden's only remaining support is from racist white boomers, and this video seems to confirm that.

After Biden’s speech, he worked the small crowd, taking photos and donning his iconic aviator sunglasses. There was none of the celebrity buzz that big-time politicians usually inspire. Democratic operatives gossiped in corners. Karine Jean-Pierre was texting distractedly on her iPhone. Asked about the new poll showing Biden in trouble in New Hampshire, she said she couldn’t address something so overtly political and suggested Rep. Annie Kuster, who was standing nearby.

Kuster was a “no comment,” then quickly fled.

And so it went. No rallying cry from Biden urging patriots to embrace his cause. No “The only poll that matters is on Election Day!” No “New Hampshire is Biden Country.” Just political hacks dodging questions and looking for the nearest door.

“That was really bad, wasn’t it?” one confused reporter asked when it was all over. “What was the point?”

Trump loses by more than 10M this time.

Just beware of Biden's government taking extreme and illegal actions to stop Trump.

America's government will absolutely not allow Trump to interfere in the war against Russia!

Serious US foreign policy must be kept completely separate from the mad dysfunctional domestic politics.
Now that is an interesting reply.

Trump, right now, cannot do anything to interfere with Bidens war against Russia and the US.

If Trump does win election, and becomes the POTUS, how exactly will America's government stop him? He will be CinC of the Armed forces, with the ability to (hopefully) remove the DEI leadership and eliminate their retirement benefits for their sedition against the American People..

It is amusing that for the Federal Government, the entire purpose of of its existence is to be a representative of the STATES, not the people, but the STATES, to the rest of the world on their behalf. It's how our Republic is organized. So, serious foreign policy begins and ends with the POTUS.

Now that is an interesting reply.

Trump, right now, cannot do anything to interfere with Bidens war against Russia and the US.
And the US?
If Trump does win election, and becomes the POTUS, how exactly will America's government stop him?
I'm suggesting that Trump will be stopped short before being permitted to interfere with America's war against Russia. It is too vitally important to America's future.
He will be CinC of the Armed forces, with the ability to (hopefully) remove the DEI leadership and eliminate their retirement benefits for their sedition against the American People..
It's up to you to imagine how Trump will be stopped? It would include a guarantee from Trump that he would cooperate, and face dire consequences if he doesn't. Ask me for further details if you're interested?
It is amusing that for the Federal Government, the entire purpose of of its existence is to be a representative of the STATES, not the people, but the STATES, to the rest of the world on their behalf. It's how our Republic is organized. So, serious foreign policy begins and ends with the POTUS.
I don't get what you're trying to say, but I can't pass up the opportunity to refer to you as 'darkfart'.

And the US?

I'm suggesting that Trump will be stopped short before being permitted to interfere with America's war against Russia. It is too vitally important to America's future.

It's up to you to imagine how Trump will be stopped? It would include a guarantee from Trump that he would cooperate, and face dire consequences if he doesn't. Ask me for further details if you're interested?

I don't get what you're trying to say, but I can't pass up the opportunity to refer to you as 'darkfart'.
His attempted and continuing bankrupting of our economy is a war on the US.

How would Trump be stopped short of waging a war on Russia, a war that has not been authorized by Congress? There are people who understand that it isn't that vital to America's future and any path forward MUST be with an agreed upon end game.

It isn't up to Me to imagine how Trump would be stopped since I don't think that he can be, if that is the direction he goes. Our system is set up to give a good amount of authority to the POTUS with regard to Foreign Policy.

You don't get what I'm saying? You did take a civics and history class, right? In forming our Constitution, the States set up a system in which the Senate represented the interests of the States in the federal government. They set up the House of Representatives to ensure that the people also had a voice in the Federal government, but they set up the Presidency to be the States representative to the world.

Or why do you think it is that the States elect the President and not the people directly? Why do you think that the "popular' vote is meaningless and why do you think there is an electoral college?

Forum List

Back