Felons Caught in Barr-Durham Probe Must Not Be Granted Bail

The big fish soon to be grand juried and indicted, will be arrested and jailed. They (Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, John Brennan, James Comey, etc) however, are millionaires, and would be extreme flight risks. Thus, they must NOT be let out of jail on bail. To grant bail to them would be absurd.

There are quite a few countries around the world that would welcome these fraudulent outlaws, and their money, as boosts to their relatively small economies. These bums all care nothing about the USA, and wouldn't care if they never see it again. They could escape to their little hideaways, and live out their lives in luxury, free from the snares of extradition treaties, and you can be sure that's exactly what they would do, if any US judge is dumb enough to grant them freedom on bail.

anydaymoonbats-jpg.284604
Notice he is refusing to give a date.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR SEVENTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

I'll still be posting that joke next year. I'll have to change it to EIGHTH year in a row.

Watch.

And yet they still live here, instead of living in some tropical paradise.
If I were them I 'd be gone already. :biggrin:

Maybe Hillary is planning to murder all those who will testify against her as she has done in the past to those who were about to testify against her (ex. Ron Brown, Brown's lawyer, John Ashe, Mary Mahoney, etc)

It would really be much easier to just go live in some tropical paradise. I'm sure there's a pacific island somewhere that's relatively untouched by civilization, where they can import goods, subjugate the locals, force them to provide them with cheap labor, and sexually molest all the children they want.

Soon is not adequate....that can be one week, one month, one year, one decade............................need a date, and I suspect you are afraid to give one.
"as the topic of this thread discusses, it is the sureness of conviction and imprisonment that is at issue, not when."

Some people need to be told twice. :rolleyes:

It would really be much easier to just go live in some tropical paradise. I'm sure there's a pacific island somewhere that's relatively untouched by civilization, where they can import goods, subjugate the locals, force them to provide them with cheap labor, and sexually molest all the children they want.
If there is, they'll find it.

The big fish soon to be grand juried and indicted, will be arrested and jailed. They (Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, John Brennan, James Comey, etc) however, are millionaires, and would be extreme flight risks. Thus, they must NOT be let out of jail on bail. To grant bail to them would be absurd.

There are quite a few countries around the world that would welcome these fraudulent outlaws, and their money, as boosts to their relatively small economies. These bums all care nothing about the USA, and wouldn't care if they never see it again. They could escape to their little hideaways, and live out their lives in luxury, free from the snares of extradition treaties, and you can be sure that's exactly what they would do, if any US judge is dumb enough to grant them freedom on bail.

This post is still here? So much for the credibility of the moderators.

Here it is Monday morning and nobody has been granted bail as of yet.

LOL- don't need bail if you aren't arrested.

How long did your Cons predict that Obama was going to be arrested while in office? 8 years.......
They're going to be arrested. You know it, as we all do.

If we lined up all of the predictions you have made that have turned out to be false, I think we might be able to use that to climb to the moon.

I think it is more likely that more of Trump's campaign and business associates end up in orange jumpsuits.

Forum List

Back