Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

Am I?

The FBI reminding its SWAT team to be on the lookout for violent MAGAs is way over the top
Very. It was a statement about the standard policy for use of deadly force.

The FBI specifically executed the search when Trump was in New York to avoid any confrontation.

As for watching out for violent MAGAs, that goes without saying. Remember after the search was made public, one MAGA tried to attack the FBI location in Cincinnati before dying in a cornfield after a standoff with police.

Immaterial. MAGA stupidity always precedes them. Best to be prepared.
Well Sonny since they were going in armed at a mostly vacant place then they had some intent with Zero Indication that they would encounter violent resistance
They were seeking a pot shot at Trump

Very. It was a statement about the standard policy for use of deadly force.

The FBI specifically executed the search when Trump was in New York to avoid any confrontation.

As for watching out for violent MAGAs, that goes without saying. Remember after the search was made public, one MAGA tried to attack the FBI location in Cincinnati before dying in a cornfield after a standoff with police.
If every search warrant the FBI executes contains the same language then maybe its ok here

But I suspect those are standing orders that do not have to repeated on every document that leaves the Deep State compound

He got back to the office, got his ass chewed out and "corrected" his testimony to say they offered assistance.
Marener: What's your evidence he got his ass chewed out;
Rawley: He "corrected" his testimony after he got back the office.
You are making claims unsupported by testimony. He asked his colleagues and they said they did what they normally do. So are they lying?
And I never claimed that. More trolling and making shit up again on your part..
You say so in the quote below. You claim they refused to take possession of WH documents. Also unsupported by any testimony.
Taking possession of WH documents and storing them in secure NARA facility of the PResident's choice - e.g. Hoffman Estates
Where did Trump choose to have them stored? Did he fund their storage there? Trump wasn’t denied anything, he just never engaged in any process. That’s not me trying to criticize him, he was a one term president and didn’t have time to work on the issue. He could in the future request his documents be moved to another location for the purposes of his library, but the former presidents have to fund at least part of that process.
He did, and as evidently as planned ahead of time, NARA made a criminal referral to Biden's DOJ,d six weeks later they open a criminal investigation and empaneled a Grand jury.

Unprecedented action by the DOJ
He didnt. NARA asked him return all his presidential records. He didn’t. Then the DoJ told him to turn over everything with classification markings. He didn’t.

If Trump had just done what he was supposed to do, it never would have happened.

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

The former President wasn’t there. They went when he was gone. Intentionally. Idiot.

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden
What kind of dupes fall for this shit? Did they rush in with a guns drawn and no knock warrant in hand? Or, is it just SOP when executing a search warrant to clear the agents just in case they meet with armed resistance and they're forced to respond. Furthermore don't they have rules of engagement to follow as well?

You are dealing with cowardly wannabe rebels who don't want to risk being real ones, Winterborn.

They are cowardly and goof balls.

Look junior, maybe you are a newbie. I am not one of those "you idiots". I am not a fan of Trump and Biden is a potatohead.

But yes, the law. The laws we have on the books. Will you answer my question? Should a former president be immune to our laws?
I ALREADY answered, cupcake.

Forum List

Back