Felons Caught in Barr-Durham Probe Must Not Be Granted Bail

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The big fish soon to be grand juried and indicted, will be arrested and jailed. They (Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, John Brennan, James Comey, etc) however, are millionaires, and would be extreme flight risks. Thus, they must NOT be let out of jail on bail. To grant bail to them would be absurd.

There are quite a few countries around the world that would welcome these fraudulent outlaws, and their money, as boosts to their relatively small economies. These bums all care nothing about the USA, and wouldn't care if they never see it again. They could escape to their little hideaways, and live out their lives in luxury, free from the snares of extradition treaties, and you can be sure that's exactly what they would do, if any US judge is dumb enough to grant them freedom on bail.

Last edited:
I bet not one single individual you named will be granted bail.

I bet not one single individual you named will be granted bail.
With all the crazy things that happens nowadays, nothing surprises me anymore, but springing these rascals would be beyond stupid.

LOL- don't need bail if you aren't arrested.

How long did your Cons predict that Obama was going to be arrested while in office? 8 years.......

The big fish soon to be grand juried and indicted, will be arrested and jailed. They (Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, John Brennan, James Comey, etc) however, are millionaires, and would be extreme flight risks. Thus, they must NOT be let out of jail on bail. To grant bail to them would be absurd.

There are quite a few countries around the world that would welcome these fraudulent outlaws, and their money, as boosts to their relatively small economies. These bums all care nothing about the USA, and wouldn't care if they never see it again. They could escape to their little hideaways, and live out their lives in luxury, free from the snares of extradition treaties, and you can be sure that's exactly what they would do, if any US judge is dumb enough to grant them freedom on bail.

And yet they still live here, instead of living in some tropical paradise.

Enjoy your political fan fiction.
Support your comment, (if you think you can)

I think you're fooling yourself if you believe any of those people get indicted. It's nothing more than a thumb sucking fantasy you tell yourself. When nothing happens you'll just mutter something about the Deep State and move to another ridiculous fantasy.

How are those indictments coming along?

And yet they still live here, instead of living in some tropical paradise.
If I were them I 'd be gone already. :biggrin:

Maybe Hillary is planning to murder all those who will testify against her as she has done in the past to those who were about to testify against her (ex. Ron Brown, Brown's lawyer, John Ashe, Mary Mahoney, etc)

I think you're fooling yourself if you believe any of those people get indicted. It's nothing more than a thumb sucking fantasy you tell yourself. When nothing happens you'll just mutter something about the Deep State and move to another ridiculous fantasy.
In other words, you HAVE NO SUPPORT for your theory. 10-4. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back