Texas woman fires eight shots at McDonald's staff in drive-thru drive-by over 'missing hash browns and biscuits' despite the fact she already ate her

this is what happens when some fat lady is missing hash b rowns and bisuctts her breakfast. lets just shoot up mcdonalds. how crazy is this. woman looks mexican too me. hot tempered latin.
what does a Mexican look like?....have you ever even met one?....

this is what happens when some fat lady is missing hash b rowns and bisuctts her breakfast. lets just shoot up mcdonalds. how crazy is this. woman looks mexican too me. hot tempered latin.
And the left will have her right back out on the streets in no time.

What is a bisuctt? Is that a new item in Texas?

Not that I agree with her response, but I can understand her frustration. These fast food employees are being paid a reasonable wage (for what they do) and more often than not they can’t even get a very simple order correct.

It doesn’t matter if it’s ordered in-store, drive thru or online… I’ve found that probably 2/3 of the time SOMETHING is wrong with my order.

Not that I agree with her response, but I can understand her frustration. These fast food employees are being paid a reasonable wage (for what they do) and more often than not they can’t even get a very simple order correct.

It doesn’t matter if it’s ordered in-store, drive thru or online… I’ve found that probably 2/3 of the time SOMETHING is wrong with my order.
2 out of 3 times?.....i dont believe that.....you are doing some exaggeration ......

2 out of 3 times?.....i dont believe that.....you are doing some exaggeration ......
You’re right. I just went back and looked at our DoorDash account for the last 90 days. It’s only about 60%, not 66% of our orders that we’ve gotten credits on for incorrect or missing items.

Either way the point is the same… we can teach chimpanzees to use computers but we can’t teach a 17 year old to read a grill slip properly, or what condiments belong on a particular item and which don’t?

You’re right. I just went back and looked at our DoorDash account for the last 90 days. It’s only about 60%, not 66% of our orders that we’ve gotten credits on for incorrect or missing items.

Either way the point is the same… we can teach chimpanzees to use computers but we can’t teach a 17 year old to read a grill slip properly, or what condiments belong on a particular item and which don’t?
door dash?.....so you are to fucking lazy to go get the stuff yourself?...

This is what happens when you require training and a license to cut hair but not to buy a gun.

And some dipshit will say that they shouldn’t require license or training for cutting hair now...

Never to attribute the incident to the person right? She could have just as easily rammed her car into the front door of the McDonalds. Would you have been suggesting we start banning cars now?

Too whacked out on drugs to remember she already ate it 3 minutes ago.

Forum List

Back