ESPN Is Trying To Make The NFL Politically Correct

Wait, what is ESPN doing to Tebow?? Why would ESPN want Tebow out of the NFL?

Because he's a Jet........and he prays to the big guy in the sky.

And that's why ESPN has been heaping the praise on Ray Lewis, who can rarely get through an interview without proclaiming how glorious God is. :lol: Apparently you don't watch much pro football. There's a great many players who habitually display prayer on the playing field.

As crazy as it sounds, I agree that getting rid of helmets will reduce head injuries

It's actually not crazy at all. Studies have demonstrated that all the protective gear doesn't do anything to protect the player being hit. It protects the player doing the hitting, subsequently enabling them to make much harder hits without hurting themselves. My friends and I also played full tackle football as kids. Not one of us ever lead with our heads. It would have been suicide.

A fellow alumnus of mine is the CEO of ESPN and our undergrad alma mater leans left...so odds are he is a liberal that is using his position to steer society in sports via ESPN's commentary.

You see in their 30/30 documentaries where they will air some story about blacks inventing hockey in Canada or racism over 40 years ago affected black athletes in the south. Stories trying to hit a hornet's nest to piss of minority groups today when they already dominate major sports in this country.

It's not enough that most NBA players are black, ESPN needs to tell us about some blacks in the 1940s that weren't allowed to play basketball....as if that has anything to do with a NBA game today.

Liberals have to insert their bullshit into everything since they are political assholes 24/7.....ESPN is their new outlet.

^Makes this about race.....

His record doesn't prove that.

Vince Young was a bad NFL QB. His record proves it.

Tebow is a winner. He has limitations. If I had a choice between Tebow and Andrew Luck it's an easy choice. If I had a roster spot open for a proven winner I'd pick him up if he was available. I would have to see for myself if he was as worthless as you libs claim he is.

Umm, Tebow over Luck?

This conversation is over.

Good, who needs you.

My family

ESPN doesn't criticize blacks like they do home-schooled white guys.

Yeah, they were real kind to Vick. :cuckoo:

And they simply despise Jay Feeley, one of the most religious players in the league, or Phillips Rivers, who has been an advocate for pre-marital abstinence a la the Vatican.

Stop being such a lunatic. :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah, they were real kind to Vick. :cuckoo

And they simply despise Jay Feeley, one of the most religious players in the league, or Phillips Rivers, who has been an advocate for pre-marital abstinence a la the Vatican.

And Ron Artest.

There's conspiracies everywhere in Partisan world. I keep saying it's a mental disorder, noone listens.

STFU.

If he's white, Christian, and openly praises God he's a target, but Tebow invented "Tebowing"and what's worse he grew up home-schooled so the libs figure nailing that self-righteos SOB is the thing to do. Bastard is taking food out of the mouths of teacher's unions and the coffers of the Democrat Party.

No lib that's dialed in is going to be critical of an authentic black who praises God.
That's where they get all of that lack of trust of the white establishment from after all.
B

Last edited:
Fact is you don't like him because he's a Christian and that means he's not a liberal to you. He must like clinging to this guns and his religion so the left can't stand him.

I'm Catholic, moron.

I don't like him as an NFL player. That's all.

Glad we cleared that up.

It doesn't clear anything up. Being Catholic doesn't mean you're not a liberal first. Many anti-Christians I know were born Catholic.

You have a right to not like a player because of his failures but you seem to want to write the guy off without giving him a chance because of your stupid political ideology. Most of the bad press Tebow gets is because of his religion and you want to ignore that and simply say it's all because he's a loser.

What a poor persecuted martyr you are.

Tebow is a winner. He has limitations. If I had a choice between Tebow and Andrew Luck it's an easy choice. If I had a roster spot open for a proven winner I'd pick him up if he was available. I would have to see for myself if he was as worthless as you libs claim he is.

When you start fielding a professional football team, your opinion will matter.

STFU.

If he's white, Christian, and openly praises God he's a target, but Tebow invented "Tebowing"and what's worse he grew up home-schooled so the libs figure nailing that self-righteos SOB is the thing to do. Bastard is taking food out of the mouths of teacher's unions and the coffers of the Democrat Party.

It's a shame Tebow's mom and dad didn't teach him to throw. Then, this conversation would be moot.

When you start fielding a professional football team, your opinion will matter.

Ditto.

STFU.

It's a shame Tebow's mom and dad didn't teach him to throw. Then, this conversation would be moot.
Well, they taught him how to be a man and a decent human-being so cut em some slack.

I Bing'ed ESPN Nazis and I got this......

article-2047450-0E51355400000578-99_468x324.jpg

Didn't take them long after the took over MNF to get rid of this red-neck.

They did the same to Rush.

Because they said stupid, offensive things.

They also fired the guy who said RG3 wasn't black enough.

Like I said, your premise is silly. Conservatives as Victims is a sad meme.

He bad-mouthed Obama. That's it. He was gone practically over-night. They took a few weeks to fire that dick-head that was making racist statements about RG3. I guess the complaints about it got too much for them to justify keeping him. I'm sure they would have overlooked it otherwise. After all, it's not like Jimmy The Greek commenting on how in the South the Massas used to breed blacks.

BTW, Rush said that the media had a tendency to heap praise on some QBs because they were black. He felt that ESPN was engaged in some sort of social experiment. How dare he say such a thing.

Williams analogized Obama to Hitler. That's stupid and offensive. Except to right wing wackos maybe.

Limbaugh said that Donovan McNabb wasn't as good as people thought but the media rooted for him because he's black. Again, stupid. And unsubstantiated.

STFU.

What? You're still pushing your lame "Tebow is a persecuted christian" crap?

Because they said stupid, offensive things.

They also fired the guy who said RG3 wasn't black enough.

Like I said, your premise is silly. Conservatives as Victims is a sad meme.

He bad-mouthed Obama. That's it. He was gone practically over-night. They took a few weeks to fire that dick-head that was making racist statements about RG3. I guess the complaints about it got too much for them to justify keeping him. I'm sure they would have overlooked it otherwise. After all, it's not like Jimmy The Greek commenting on how in the South the Massas used to breed blacks.

BTW, Rush said that the media had a tendency to heap praise on some QBs because they were black. He felt that ESPN was engaged in some sort of social experiment. How dare he say such a thing.

Williams analogized Obama to Hitler. That's stupid and offensive. Except to right wing wackos maybe.

Limbaugh said that Donovan McNabb wasn't as good as people thought but the media rooted for him because he's black. Again, stupid. And unsubstantiated.

How many comentators have compared Bush to Hitler and kept their jobs on MSNBC? Harry Reid called him a deragatory term on the Senate floor. The Obama campaign called Romney a murderer.

Fail

Rush said McNabb wasn't as good as advertized and he eventually proved to be prophetic.

Epic Fail

Ed Schultz said some pretty rotten shit about Dick Cheney during his "Rightwing-Slut" rant.

I'm getting tired of the tears being shed for Obama yet your leaders can't seem to hold their tongues about the opposition.

Forum List

Back