Tim Tebow a victim of the media!!!

Tebow got cut by the Patriots because he sucks. No team in the NFL is interested in Tebow because he sucks! Learn the game. He's not even a good back up QB. Tebow just isn't cut out to be an NFL Quarterback.

I have seen him play just like you and I woul agree he sucks, but the reality is most back up QBs suck. See the list. From watching him play I think he is better than most on the list if not all.

Back up QBs usually suck, because they're a shortterm solution to the biggest crisis in football (your starter goes down)!

Not always. Wilson had a QB rating preseason of like 130.1 Our backup Travaris Jackson had a 131.6.

There are a lot of starting QBs we wouldn't trade for our number two.

Hah! That's only true because most starting QBs both cost a lot and wouldn't want to play backup.

Tavaris Jackson has already been a bust in the NFL as a starter.

All on that list are bad passers, Tebow is a better passer. It's like the tallest midget, but that is usually what back-up QBs are. They are the scape-goat if the starting QB goes down!

Tebow is the worst passer I have seen play in an NFL game. Not always; he can sometimes throw the ball very well. But I've never seen anyone go so often from on target to throwing the ball in the ground 5 yards from his intended target.
He's a man who won a game throwing 2 completions. :tongue:

LOL, you must not be a Chicago Bears fan. From McMahon to Culter we had a screw of the worst QBs in NFL history. We had the likes of Cade McNown, PT Willis, Kyle Orton, Rex Grossman, Craig Krenzel, Chad Hutchinson, Jonathan Quinn, Kordell Stewart, Chris Chandler, Henry Burris, Jim Miller, Shane Matthews, Erik Kramer, Steve Stenstrom, Moses Moreno, Rick Mirer, Dave Krieg, Steve Walsh, Jim Harbaugh and Mike Tomczak.

I am going to say right now I have never seen a worst passers that the Mighty Quinn and Burris!

Note during this Span GB had one QB in Farve (with I believe Rodgers starting the year prior to Culter coming or right after)!

I always think of Slash as a Steeler, I don't remember him as a Bear. But he is the closest thing to Tebow I can think of. A guy who's a good athlete but NOT a good quarterback.

Most, if not all, of the QBs you just listed showed better passing skills than Tebow. Like I said, I've never watched an NFL quarterback make worse passes than Tebow, at least as often as he does. Half of his throws (and I mean that literally, not as an exaggeration) seem to be terrible.

The difference between Tebow and a lot of NFL QB busts is that Tebow seems to be a very good person and a guy that teammates like to play with. He's not the typical primadonna, everyone owes me guy you see so much in the NFL. I don't know why the media finds that so compelling in such a poor QB, but they do.

Tebow got cut by the Patriots because he sucks. No team in the NFL is interested in Tebow because he sucks! Learn the game. He's not even a good back up QB. Tebow just isn't cut out to be an NFL Quarterback.

Yep, all the sucky quarterbacks win a Heisman Trophy in their sophomore year and take their teams to the playoffs.

Idiot.

Last edited:

Yep, all the sucky quarterbacks win a Heisman Trophy in their sophomore year and take their teams to the playoffs.

Idiot.

And that explains why not one team in the NFL is interested in Tebow, they are ALL idiots!
Good post. :lol:

Idiot.

And that explains why not one team in the NFL is interested in Tebow, they are ALL idiots!

If Tebow wasn't such a polarizing figure, he would have a job.

That is the topic of this thread.

Just be a man and admit you hate him because he is an outspoken christian.

Admit that the Heisman Trophy isn't handed out to sophomores that suck at quarterback and that sucky players don't lead their teams to the playoffs as rookies.

Thanks in advance.

Your Friend,
Reality.

Idiot.

Admit that the Heisman Trophy isn't handed out to sophomores that suck at quarterback and that sucky players don't lead their teams to the playoffs as rookies.

Thanks in advance.

Your Friend,
Reality.

I hate him because he says stupid things and demeans the effort that athletes at that level have to endure to be good. The only thing "god" may have control over might be the way the ball bounces. A lifetime of training and sacrifice to gain the skills and strength to be a proffesional football player is NOT a whim of the sky fairy. Any bravado on Tebow's part that assumes "god" favors him over other players is mental illness. I reject Tebow because he is stupid and crazy.

I am also annoyed by Russell Wilson to some degree becaues he also gives credit to the allmighty frequently for his success on a football field. At least he doesn't include the whole team when he deferres to "god". That's where I draw the line. One can credit anything one wants to in one's own personal achievements. That idiot Kurt Warner used to make watching the wrap up of a football game unbearable with the constant referencing god for the Rams success. If I was a running back or LB for the Rams in thier glory days I would have taken Kurt out in the woods and beat the shit outta him then sewn his mouth shut.

Idiot.

Thanks in advance.

Your Friend,
Reality.

College football is a different animal than NFL football. Being successful at one in no way indicates you will be successful at the other.

Thanks in advance.

Your Friend,
Reality.

I hate him because he says stupid things and demeans the effort that athletes at that level have to endure to be good. The only thing "god" may have control over might be the way the ball bounces. A lifetime of training and sacrifice to gain the skills and strength to be a proffesional football player is NOT a whim of the sky fairy. Any bravado on Tebow's part that assumes "god" favors him over other players is mental illness. I reject Tebow because he is stupid and crazy.

I am also annoyed by Russell Wilson to some degree becaues he also gives credit to the allmighty frequently for his success on a football field. At least he doesn't include the whole team when he deferres to "god". That's where I draw the line. One can credit anything one wants to in one's own personal achievements. That idiot Kurt Warner used to make watching the wrap up of a football game unbearable with the constant referencing god for the Rams success. If I was a running back or LB for the Rams in thier glory days I would have taken Kurt out in the woods and beat the shit outta him then sewn his mouth shut.

Soli Deo gloria - Glory to God alone.

Five solae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks in advance.

Your Friend,
Reality.

College football is a different animal than NFL football. Being successful at one in no way indicates you will be successful at the other.

He took his team to the playoffs his first professional outing and knocked off a team in the playoffs.

That's pretty successful.

Thanks in advance.

Your Friend,
Reality.

I thought the way it goes is..god has a plan for everything. Perhaps god thought he sucked as.well?

Idiot.

Thanks in advance.

Your Friend,
Reality.

No, he would not have a job, he is a terrible NFL QB. His passes were some of the worst I have seen by NFL QBs. He worked with many QB coaches to try to correct his mechanics, it just didn't work. He is a leader, no question, a NFL caliber QB? Not really. That's why The Broncos looked for other answers.

Great college QB but his skills did not transfer well in the NFL.

Also he led his team to the playoffs in his second season, not his rookie season. Mark Sanchez led the Jets to two AFC Championship games his first two seasons.

Forum List

Back