Another Hoax Bites the Dust.

Trump has a conspiracy theory every day. MAGA Worker's Party.. just like Hitler's demagoguery. It's all corrupt and only Trump can fix it.

Trump did. So what? That makes our corrupt justice system OK?

Trump had 20 months to return the documents. Remember. He claimed the FBI planted them. Then he claimed they belonged to him.
Xiden had years, decades in some cases, but he keep hiding them and offering them up to the highest bidder, making 8 million in one case

I hope they raid anyone that is so incompetent in handling classified information.
The "incompetence" you speak of only applies to SENATORS and VP's that have no AUTHORITY to possess such documents; that DOES NOT apply to Trump or any other PRESIDENT, you contrarian ASSHOLE!

The "incompetence" you speak of only applies to SENATORS and VP's that have no AUTHORITY to possess such documents; that DOES NOT apply to Trump or any other PRESIDENT, you contrarian ASSHOLE!

I disagree.

No I didn't. The raid was legit. Not raiding others is the issue. The raid was legit, the organization is not.
You proved the Maralago raid was politically motivated because they did not in turn raid Stolen Documents *Joes house. Understand?

Being a 1% member means being ruthless and fascist by definition .

If Sheeple choose to live in that sort of system they should not claim to be surprised or shocked by its totally predictable results and consequences .
Straight from Karl Marx, Marxism at it's finest coming from MAGA.
Marx argued that political power is controlled by small groups of people who use their resources and wealth to protect their interests. This theory became the basis for the development of many other theories, such as elitism and pluralism.

Typical MAGA Marxist, probably will accuse everyone of being Marxist now... You probably are fed this by your pro Marxist friends while they tell you this is America First...

Forum List

Back