Do not be surprised if the NFL is not around 10 to 15 years from now.Here is why.

You know i would be surprised if the NFL was still around 10 years from now or so the way they have made it clear to the fans they do not care about them,that it is all about the money.Ratings have fallen at an all time low this year and they are trying to brush it off that it is because it is an election year.BS.what will they say next year when it gets even worse?

the NFL has become a joke first by letting the patriots get away with scandal after scandal and going unpunished for it year after year,THEN to their stupidity,they allow the Niners to move into santa clara where the new stadium is a complete dump,candlestick was much nicer and they have priced the fans out of the game not even allowing long time season ticket holders to renew their season tickets because they have catered to the rich and wealthy who are fair weather fans that dont support them when they lose as they did at candlestick.the NFL really botched that one major big time.:rolleyes::up_yours: NFL screwing the diehard loyal fans in SF.

So mainly because of those two reasons,NFL ratings are at an all time low which they were actually started on a decline even before all this by bringing in those stupid thursday night prime time games that nobody,the fans OR the players likes.:rolleyes:

NOW by being stupid enough to allow the Chargers to leave SD for LA something i NEVER thought they would follow through on and allow even though they did give them that option,this goes down as the second most stupid and asinine thing the NFL ever allowed to happen next to letting the Rams leave LA in the first place.

the NFL is going to become an even bigger joke starting next year. san diego was a great market for the NFL when the Chargers were winning and Phillip Rivers was in his prime. even with the Chargers being a really bad team the last couple of years on the field they STILL got a couple of prime time thursday night games.Had they not been playing in a nice market and a beautiful city like san diego though,they never would have got more than one prime time thursday night game,the minimum required for all teams,they would have had just that minimum had it been another city such as cleveland or what have you.

If the NFL does not get their act together and make the chargers turn back,this will be the fall and decline of the NFL eventually. I am not so sure that even had the chargers STAYED,the NFL would not be here ten years from now cause letting the Niners move to santa clara and price out all the loyal fans that supported them when they were horrible for so long and packed them in at candlestick which WAS a much nicer stadium than crapfest Levi,that has already hurt the NFL.

they are going through the same thing the Rams did when they were in st louis,having half empty stadiums with the majority of fans being from the opposing team and anybody thinks that winning will change anything for them,you are clueless because the blue collar workers have priced out of going to these games and the rich who do go are far weather fans who dont stay for the whole game because they are only interested in doing business deals rather than watch the game so they leave at halftime and dont come back. while at a bar watching a Rams game this year.

I saw on the opposite wall a tv set showing a Niners home game and even the announcers remarked how they had many more fans from the opposing team at that game then there were Niners. At candlestick unless it was a year where the Niners were horrible and the Raiders while in Oakland were great, or same thing when the Rams were in LA of course,that NEVER happened in SF.

such a sad state the NFL has become putting new stadiums ahead of the fans and history and tradition.FUCK the NFL.:fu:

Last year was the first superbowl I missed and will never watch another one the NFL is such a joke.Because of that I have been buying old games from YESTERYEAR on the net and watch them thoughout the whole year and during football season as well.Reminds me of a time once when the NFL was not corrupt as it is now and more innocent times where the owners did not put stadiums first and foremost over the fans.:mad:

with the chargers being in LA now that is one more reason I dont see the raiders getting approved for vegas.the timing could not be worse for them to move now after this debacle but i dont put anything past the NFL and their stupidity.
... a crazy rant.

The worst thing about Niner games is the muddy parking lot.

The worst thing about Raider games is the gang bangers at the game starting fights with the other Raiderfans. So for Raider games you need to bring weapons of your own.

I usually bring a knife.

A gun is useless in a packed stadium.

The worst thing about Raider games is the gang bangers at the game starting fights with the other Raiderfans. So for Raider games you need to bring weapons of your own.

I usually bring a knife.

You are thinking of the days when they played in LA.The Oakland fans to this day get an unfair bad rap because of the gangsters in LA.

the LA fans were always starting fights in the stands all the time even amongst themselves.:laugh:and there were always shootings and stabbings in the parking lot Howie Long remarked that he and many Raider players stopped taking their familys to games because they feared for the safety of their lives.

Prior to the Raiders leaving Oakland for LA,they were only known as the OUTLAWS in Oakland.they were never known as gangsters.

In LA,the fans would cheer when an opposing player got hurt.in Oakland,the worst thing they do to the players in the back hole is throw batterys and ice at them in the end zone.they got those helmets on so they wont get hurt if a battery hits them in the head.lol

Contrast the LA' fans behavior to the Oakland fans and it is 180 degrees different. Instead of cheering when a player get hurt,the fans in Oakland actually one time showed what a class act they are for the most part when on a monday night game against the packers brett favre's father had passed away and they had signs on the wall that read-sorry for the loss of your father brett,hang in there. PLUS he also broke an NFL record and despite the fact they blew out the raiders that night he got a standing ovation from the crowd.

Matter of fact most opposing fans from another city that come to see games there,they have just the opposite experience they had when they went to LA and saw games there.they always leave happy and have a fun experience and want to come back to see games in oakland.:)

Oakland Raiders: Why Fanbase Is Most Misunderstood in Sports

Last edited:
You know i would be surprised if the NFL was still around 10 years from now or so the way they have made it clear to the fans they do not care about them,that it is all about the money.Ratings have fallen at an all time low this year and they are trying to brush it off that it is because it is an election year.BS.what will they say next year when it gets even worse?

the NFL has become a joke first by letting the patriots get away with scandal after scandal and going unpunished for it year after year,THEN to their stupidity,they allow the Niners to move into santa clara where the new stadium is a complete dump,candlestick was much nicer and they have priced the fans out of the game not even allowing long time season ticket holders to renew their season tickets because they have catered to the rich and wealthy who are fair weather fans that dont support them when they lose as they did at candlestick.the NFL really botched that one major big time.:rolleyes::up_yours: NFL screwing the diehard loyal fans in SF.

So mainly because of those two reasons,NFL ratings are at an all time low which they were actually started on a decline even before all this by bringing in those stupid thursday night prime time games that nobody,the fans OR the players likes.:rolleyes:

NOW by being stupid enough to allow the Chargers to leave SD for LA something i NEVER thought they would follow through on and allow even though they did give them that option,this goes down as the second most stupid and asinine thing the NFL ever allowed to happen next to letting the Rams leave LA in the first place.

the NFL is going to become an even bigger joke starting next year. san diego was a great market for the NFL when the Chargers were winning and Phillip Rivers was in his prime. even with the Chargers being a really bad team the last couple of years on the field they STILL got a couple of prime time thursday night games.Had they not been playing in a nice market and a beautiful city like san diego though,they never would have got more than one prime time thursday night game,the minimum required for all teams,they would have had just that minimum had it been another city such as cleveland or what have you.

If the NFL does not get their act together and make the chargers turn back,this will be the fall and decline of the NFL eventually. I am not so sure that even had the chargers STAYED,the NFL would not be here ten years from now cause letting the Niners move to santa clara and price out all the loyal fans that supported them when they were horrible for so long and packed them in at candlestick which WAS a much nicer stadium than crapfest Levi,that has already hurt the NFL.

they are going through the same thing the Rams did when they were in st louis,having half empty stadiums with the majority of fans being from the opposing team and anybody thinks that winning will change anything for them,you are clueless because the blue collar workers have priced out of going to these games and the rich who do go are far weather fans who dont stay for the whole game because they are only interested in doing business deals rather than watch the game so they leave at halftime and dont come back. while at a bar watching a Rams game this year.

I saw on the opposite wall a tv set showing a Niners home game and even the announcers remarked how they had many more fans from the opposing team at that game then there were Niners. At candlestick unless it was a year where the Niners were horrible and the Raiders while in Oakland were great, or same thing when the Rams were in LA of course,that NEVER happened in SF.

such a sad state the NFL has become putting new stadiums ahead of the fans and history and tradition.FUCK the NFL.:fu:

Last year was the first superbowl I missed and will never watch another one the NFL is such a joke.Because of that I have been buying old games from YESTERYEAR on the net and watch them thoughout the whole year and during football season as well.Reminds me of a time once when the NFL was not corrupt as it is now and more innocent times where the owners did not put stadiums first and foremost over the fans.:mad:

with the chargers being in LA now that is one more reason I dont see the raiders getting approved for vegas.the timing could not be worse for them to move now after this debacle but i dont put anything past the NFL and their stupidity.
... a crazy rant.

like clockwork,thats what you ALWAYS do when you cant counter pesky facts,dismiss the evidence.:rolleyes:

I usually bring a knife.

now this as i just proved in my previous post IS a crazy rant.:rolleyes:

BZzzzzzzzz! Wrong

When even Bo Jackson says he wouldn't let his sons play football and numerous football players agree, the days of serious football are numbered
When kids are kept out of Pop Warner and HS Football, the supply of talent will dry up

If mothers don't kill football, the insurance companies will as schools can't afford the insurance

Your faith in pussification is zealous.

You have obviously been in some cocoon for the last decade

CTE is the word of the day. Players are retiring in their early twenties because of concussions. Doesn't make them pussies, just pragmatic

Football is not going away. Sorry. More and better concern for player safety is great, but the sport is not going away.

Not near term

But as fear of CTE continues, more and more parents will keep their sons out of football. In an effort to make the game "safer" the sport will be watered down to the point it becomes glorified touch football

Not going to happen.
Watch the Pro Bowl next week. That is what the NFL will become as they water down their product. Defense will be outlawed and all games will be 52-46

Your faith in pussification is zealous.

CTE is the word of the day. Players are retiring in their early twenties because of concussions. Doesn't make them pussies, just pragmatic

Football is not going away. Sorry. More and better concern for player safety is great, but the sport is not going away.

Not near term

But as fear of CTE continues, more and more parents will keep their sons out of football. In an effort to make the game "safer" the sport will be watered down to the point it becomes glorified touch football

Not going to happen.
Watch the Pro Bowl next week. That is what the NFL will become as they water down their product. Defense will be outlawed and all games will be 52-46

Nonsense. The Pro Bowl has always sucked.

Not near term

Not going to happen.

Enjoy it

With the NFL watering down their product, it is the future of football
No Defense and a game built around passing to receivers who can't be covered or hit

Glorified touch football with more commercials

amen to that.well said.:thup:

But where things are now is such that The Los Angeles Chargers are, to put it mildly, a mistake. The NFL's really screwed this one up, and for several reasons.

First, San Diego Chargers fans aren't so rabid that all of them are going to drive up the 405 to see the LA version, and because the majority of them are pissed off with Dean Spanos. Second, there's no market study to support the idea that people in LA want to see the Chargers. Third, between St. Louis (which had the Rams until last year) and San Diego, the NFL has managed to upset about 8 million people. That's 8 million people who are far less likely to watch a league game on television, or even Twitter. Fourth, you have the LA Chargers providing a little competition for the LA Rams in their backyard and in an uncertain market. Couple that with the overall reduced demand to see them play on television and you can see the NFL's problem.

The trouble is the NFL doesn't see the problem – but it's going to feel it, and right where it matters most. It's pocketbook.

I usually bring a knife.

Oh really? talk about someone who has a clueless rant.as always,YOU are the king of them.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

so the niner fans dont have gang bangers that dont start fightS? oh really?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

so much for the Raider fans being the worst fans in the country.the LA RAIDER FANS yes, but the Oakland fans are just fine.the oakland fans are innocent bystanders.this video proves niner fans are the WORST in the NFL below.:biggrin: same as the LA RAIDER fans always faught with each other so do the niner fans.:lmao: which is funny because I never remembered the niner fans being bad at all prior to moving to Levi.:rofl:

Last edited:

you belong in a mental institution. Get help weirdo

sorry the truth hurts you child.lol

The only thing that won't be around in 15 years is this website

Like cockroaches after a nuclear blast......USMB will be around forever

Like cockroaches after a nuclear blast......USMB will be around forever

we will see on Jan 22, 2032

denial mode sets in.lol

Not near term

Not going to happen.

Enjoy it

With the NFL watering down their product, it is the future of football
No Defense and a game built around passing to receivers who can't be covered or hit

Glorified touch football with more commercials

Stop being hysterical.

Forum List

Back