just republicans minding their own business : masks

Many states (like Virginia) has mask laws....They just got superseded by mask mandates.....IMHO they should now be enforced.

§ 18.2-422. Prohibition of wearing of masks in certain places; exceptions.​

It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood or other device whereby a substantial portion of the face is hidden or covered so as to conceal the identity of the wearer, to be or appear in any public place, or upon any private property in this Commonwealth without first having obtained from the owner or tenant thereof consent to do so in writing.

However, the provisions of this section shall not apply to persons (i) wearing traditional holiday costumes; (ii) engaged in professions, trades, employment or other activities and wearing protective masks which are deemed necessary for the physical safety of the wearer or other persons; (iii) engaged in any bona fide theatrical production or masquerade ball; or (iv) wearing a mask, hood or other device for bona fide medical reasons upon (a) the advice of a licensed physician or osteopath and carrying on his person an affidavit from the physician or osteopath specifying the medical necessity for wearing the device and the date on which the wearing of the device will no longer be necessary and providing a brief description of the device, or (b) the declaration of a disaster or state of emergency by the Governor in response to a public health emergency where the emergency declaration expressly waives this section, defines the mask appropriate for the emergency, and provides for the duration of the waiver. The violation of any provisions of this section is a Class 6 felony.

I don't know if NC had a previous standing mask law or not.

Of course the leftist dems just want the cops to look away from all the mask/tea towel wearers.

nc senate votes , veto proof party line vote, to make wearig masks in public illegal.

and what makes these guys qualified to make that call?

The North Carolina Senate voted along party lines Wednesday to ban anyone from wearing masks in public for health reasons, following an emotional debate about the wisdom of the proposal.
Republican supporters of the ban said it would help police crack down on protesters who wear masks — which some lawmakers called a growing concern, saying demonstrators are abusing Covid-19 pandemic-era norms to wear masks that hide their identities.

This is more about stopping protesters from wearing masks and claiming "health reasons" than actually going after people who want to wear them or need to wear them.

And I bet the Dems are far more mad about this unmasking the anti-fa twats than any actual health concerns.

They are qualified to make the call because they are elected to make the call. It's called democracy.

So, when they make the call the other way and make mask mandatory, you are also going to call that democracy?

No they won't. I doubt even my children will see such a thing, there just are not enough EVs being made for that to happen.

But yeah, I agree that Americans rejected a limited government long ago, one of the many reasons I will be leaving as soon as the wife is ready to retire.
No, you won't.

This is more about stopping protesters from wearing masks and claiming "health reasons" than actually going after people who want to wear them or need to wear them.

And I bet the Dems are far more mad about this unmasking the anti-fa twats than any actual health concerns.
always-look-on-the-brightside-v0-roc6qkupul1d1.jpeg

LOL, the KKK. The only reason those fucktards have any agency is because you morons keep propping them up.

And as for the Trump one, was that during the pandemic when masks were probably mandated in the public space he was using.

Also the top left one, LOL feds.

LOL, the KKK. The only reason those fucktards have any agency is because you morons keep propping them up.

And as for the Trump one, was that during the pandemic when masks were probably mandated in the public space he was using.

Also the top left one, LOL feds.
the top left is Patriot Front. A quick image search, and they look the same.

For the KKK, republicans keep accepting them.

Let them wear their masks. I especially love it when they're all alone, driving in their cars, wearing one. Masks just make these unhinged, paranoid liberals easier to spot and it's a lot more acceptable than tattooing their foreheads. Back to MAGA

Yup! ^

1716415562120.png

Forum List

Back