Grocery Prices FELL in April - Thanks Biden!

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Well well well. So grocery prices fell in April and are up 1.1% in the last year. Looks like corporations are learning that high prices slow sales and cause customers to substitute. Additionally now that supply disruptions are lessening we are seeing Food prices stabilize. I know this news will make the conservatives sad. They would like to see a bad economy but just can’t seem to find one. Thank you Biden for your stewardship on food prices.

3…2…1.. until someone posts low prices are killing farmers and that‘s Bidens fault too.

Grocery prices fell on the whole in April, according to data released Wednesday by the Labor Department.

Prices for food at home fell 0.2 percent in April, according to the Labor Department’s consumer price index (CPI), the closely watched inflation gauge. It was the first time food at home prices fell since April 2023 and followed several months of plateauing.

After rising quickly for most of the past three years due to supply chain constraints and the impact of the Ukraine war, grocery prices are up just 1.1 percent over the past 12 months.

Well well well. So grocery prices fell in April and are up 1.1% in the last year. Looks like corporations are learning that high prices slow sales and cause customers to substitute. Additionally now that supply disruptions are lessening we are seeing Food prices stabilize. I know this news will make the conservatives sad. They would like to see a bad economy but just can’t seem to find one. Thank you Biden for your stewardship on food prices.

3…2…1.. until someone posts low prices are killing farmers and that‘s Bidens fault too.

Grocery prices fell on the whole in April, according to data released Wednesday by the Labor Department.

Prices for food at home fell 0.2 percent in April, according to the Labor Department’s consumer price index (CPI), the closely watched inflation gauge. It was the first time food at home prices fell since April 2023 and followed several months of plateauing.

After rising quickly for most of the past three years due to supply chain constraints and the impact of the Ukraine war, grocery prices are up just 1.1 percent over the past 12 months.
Things are coming along right on time.

I laughed so hard at this.

PS I never say that unless I actually did, in fact, laugh. And I did, twice.

I filled up my truck today at $5.23 per gal and went to the store to get half an half and a 12 pack of beer and something for dinner....
$60.00... good luck Joe...

At this point, less than six months to the election, it would take these prices being cut in HALF to get people to change their minds. My kids are both in their 20s, have a wide circle of friends, and tell me their entire generation has turned against Biden. None of them can afford to live.

What would make people defend this loser, other than they're paid operatives? Is gator a paid operative?

I filled up my truck today at $5.23 per gal and went to the store to get half an half and a 12 pack of beer and something for dinner....
$60.00... good luck Joe...

Joe will just say Americans like to complain a lot.

ROFLMFAO, a whole 2/10ths of a penny, wow, I didn't notice in the grocery store today. How the hell could I have missed that?

Look another Democrat. Lies lies lies . P. O. S.

Last edited:
Prices are still up 25% overall.....that does make me sad.

The families that are suffering under this are going to thank Biden by sending his ass to the Alzheimiers ward in the local hospital.

Dude, OP is bullshit. He's twisting facts to try to make Potatohead look better. CPI went UP last month. NOT DOWN. See post 11. Inflation is STILL over 3% for the 37th month in a row under Biden. It NEVER went over 2% under Trump.

Here you go dumbass.

Do you really enjoy making a fool of yourself ?

Well Democrats are getting down right desperate. Good luck selling that pile of stinking Dem poo to the poor and working class.

That's the commies job, can you imagine having a job as an edible shit salesman. Everyone turns up their noses, but their job is making it palatable. And if that doesn't work, they use your money to bribe them to fill their plates. Student loan forgiveness and promises of reparations, anyone?

Forum List

Back