Do we really have a clean start rule? I see we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HandleTheTruth

Read Zone 2

And

Last time I was so bold as to ask for a link to an OP's claim in a thread where the OP failed to provide a link for his claim, I got an infraction for it.

The mod who was in the thread said the thread needed to be cleaned up, and I reminded said mod that there was no link to OP's claims.

Of course, the OP remained...without a link to his claim. And I got the infraction.

Not sure if it was for contempt of the mod or just because I had the audacity to ask for a link, rather than having to just discuss a topic based solely upon the OP's personal claim. Likely the former, given the circumstances and particular topical content itself.

As I recall, the topical content had to do with yet another gripe about "whites" collectively.

What I've found to be true, regardless of whether any mod wants to spin it otherwise, is that certain topical content, if it serves as confirmation for one particular mod's own beliefs, irrelevant of whether it violates the so-called clean start policy, remains intact and any contention otherwise earns an infraction. And it's always the same activist mod.

But whatever. I knew that was the case anyway, I was just testing the so-called 'new' Zone 1 rules to see how it would go.

Worst part about it is you get those baseless infractions and don't even know how many you have.
Got a problem with moderation? PM a mod, any mod. Whining is unattractive.

HandleTheTruth

Read Zone 2

And

Yes was just concerned that the rule wasbt giving free speech a bad name and being biased on how that rule was applied. Thank you.

No just informing all thatade threads today not follow the rules besides me of course I had many threads locked for doing the same as others that didn't get the same prompt attention from mods.

So are these topics deleted permanently so that you can't see yourself why it was deleted for 'no clean start' or do we just have to take the moderators word for it. WHICH may be fine but it would be nice to see it for oneself to have an idea of what that means or possibly get another mod's opinion? You know like file a grievance?
They aren’t usually deleted. They are closed. You can PM any mod at any time if you have questions.

No just informing all thatade threads today not follow the rules besides me of course I had many threads locked for doing the same as others that didn't get the same prompt attention from mods.
If you think a thread violates it, first read the rule guidance carefully, then report it we will look at it.

with all due respect....that part underlined was not necessary. People are only asking questions and if they're asking questions they shouldn't be insulted especially by a moderator. jus. sayin'.

with all due respect....that part underlined was not necessary. People are only asking questions and if they're asking questions they shouldn't be insulted especially by a moderator. jus. sayin'.
This is not my first rodeo with him, and this behavior on his part is typical and frequent. After a while it gets old. He is not asking innocent questions and he darn well knows the rules.

michael-keaton-hand-job.gif

Bullshit. I was just in one that was closed for that reason.

Too bad our mods here can't be as fuckin perfect as everyone thinks they ought to be.

Cuz they get paid so handsomely, ya know.
This place is so loosely monitored relatively.

Whatever happens to ones thread or post is tuff shitsky. Just shaaaadup. PM the mod if you are ass chapped.

I've always considered a post removal an honor meself

So I'm going to do the same thing. See how fast it's removed.

Ok a little experiment.
So you are the secret little scientist doing your experiment......lololol

Grow up snowfwake. People who curse and degrade people the most get the most hooked posts......Ever read your shat??......LOLOLOL.................Comes with that territory

Bullshit. I was just in one that was closed for that reason.

Too bad our mods here can't be as fuckin perfect as everyone thinks they ought to be.

Cuz they get paid so handsomely, ya know.
Picture looks like you might need a remake.....might help.

Just post a thread attacking the right wing and see. And do it just like the right wingers do it.

And see for yourself.

Need SPECIFIC examples because we cant be certain you've EVEN READ the "Clean Start" requirements. They are NOT complicated. And the summary was posted on this page about 4 or 7 posts up.. Best to contact a couple mods with examples. Dont want to uncover any "gaps" you might have in what the rules and Posting Guidelines are IN PUBLIC WITH AN AUDIENCE.

If I had to sum up the CONTENT part -- just consider that ALL TITLES/OPosts on USMB need to adhere to Zone1 rules -- which are civil debate. Clean Start really only applies to Zone2 forums because Zone1 forums are 100% clean civil discussion and we dont care much about topics/titles/oposts in the Zone3 Taunting forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back