Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

Is a Hip To Be Conservative movement taking root right before our eyes?
A celebrity speaks out in public, shits all over leftism in a commencement speech, gains national attention for it and doesn’t get cancelled….his popularity skyrockets as jersey sales blow up…..Trump is winning the 18-29 age bracket….dark people in New York seem to be pumped on Trump….Is something happening?
Yeah, Maga cheering a focking kicker. lol

Yeah, Maga cheering a focking kicker. lol
Yeah and Libs cheer teen wackos and a dead crackhead jungle savages.
IMG_2254.jpeg

IMG_1690.jpeg

What a shameless loser.
you really are.

Shouldn't ask for things that contradict yourself. "in their wombs" was your exact statement cuck!! It's obvious you thought men had wombs!!! Why else would you write such nonsense?

Last edited:
That is not really the way it works. We are an all volunteer military, thus I was never forced to defend this nation, I choose to. It is something you will never be able to grasp.
Lies…once you “volunteer” you are no longer a volunteer.
What exactly is "1980 America"?
A righter, whiter more likeminded, safer, more productive unified America. Sounds terrible huh?
It is not really that much of a shit hole, and there are enough like-minded Vets there there is an VSO in country and all the hospitals take TriCare insurance.
IMG_2256.jpeg

There are just too many people like you, I have fought against the extremists from both sides for far too long, it is a losing battle. Thus I am leaving you to what you wanted, what you have voted for over the past 30 years. What you see around you is your own doing, not mine.
“People like me”?
You mean productive taxpaying, law abiding, patriotic nationalist, traditionalists like me?
Therein lies your problem….you’d much prefer to be surrounded by a bunch of degenerate purple hair America hating bottom feeders…because “LIVE AND LET LIVE” and all.
Actually, it happens all the time. The military is filled with people from every color and back ground and yet we all came together with a like-minded goal of defending this country.
Hmmm….how weird, a bunch of people OWNED and operated by Father Government are forced to get along even if getting along doesn’t come naturally? Kinda sounds like what we see going on in open American society huh?
And who allowed that to happen? The very party that you are so fucking blindly loyal to and will vote for this Nov. And what will change when you do...FUCKING NOTHING. They whisper sweet words in your ears and you tell yourself "it will be different this time".
They at least talk about improving America for the core people….your side does nothing but improve America for illegals and degenerate filth while telling core people to fuck themselves.

Lies…once you “volunteer” you are no longer a volunteer.

Of course you are, every 3 to 5 years you get to decide if you want to keep doing it or not.

You really should not speak of things you know nothing about.

A righter, whiter more likeminded, safer, more productive unified America. Sounds terrible huh?

America was whiter in 1980, and safer? Are you sure about that?

And we for sure were not productive.

1716302205433.png

“People like me”?
You mean productive taxpaying, law abiding, patriotic nationalist, traditionalists like me?
Therein lies your problem….you’d much prefer to be surrounded by a bunch of degenerate purple hair America hating bottom feeders…because “LIVE AND LET LIVE” and all.

No, racist pieces of shit. I do not care about the color of people's hair, and I am not sure why you are so hung up on such things. It is just hair.

Hmmm….how weird, a bunch of people OWNED and operated by Father Government are forced to get along even if getting along doesn’t come naturally? Kinda sounds like what we see going on in open American society huh?

Again, you should not speak of things you have no clue about.

They at least talk about improving America for the core people….

Yes, they talk about it so you that you will keep voting for them. They never actually do waht they talk about, but you do not care as long as they whisper sweet nothings into your ears.

Of course you are, every 3 to 5 years you get to decide if you want to keep doing it or not.

You really should not speak of things you know nothing about.
Cool spin…I was spot on…you volunteer to be a slave to government for 3-5 years and then you get to decide if you want to continue your slave hood.
America was whiter in 1980, and safer? Are you sure about that?
Yes…all predominantly white communities, cities, states and nations are safer and more productive…and there’s nothing coincidental about it.
And we for sure were not productive.
How productive is a nation that’s $34T in debt, that has a larger homeless population than the population of many nations, that has an illegal alien population larger than the population of most nations, that has a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, that has an incarcerated population larger than the population of many nations?
No, racist pieces of shit. I do not care about the color of people's hair, and I am not sure why you are so hung up on such things. It is just hair.
Yep…those racists are fucking the place up….it’s not the 40-50 million illegals and or the jungle savages found in all blue shitholes that are the problem.
Again, you should not speak of things you have no clue about.
I’m spot on…the candid truth just hurts your feelings.
Yes, they talk about it so you that you will keep voting for them. They never actually do waht they talk about, but you do not care as long as they whisper sweet nothings into your ears.
Yet, Trump had the most secure border in 45 years and effective immigration policies in place, he lowered taxes for all good real Americans and took in record revenue at the Treasury.

This ASSHOLE tells a graduating class that is about half women that their degree is worthless and they should be barefoot and pregnant

Jesus.

And you freak Republicans admire this creep

This ASSHOLE tells a graduating class that is about half women that their degree is worthless and they should be barefoot and pregnant

Jesus.

And you freak Republicans admire this creep

Not what he said, of course.

Cool spin…I was spot on…you volunteer to be a slave to government for 3-5 years and then you get to decide if you want to continue your slave hood.

It is good to see how highly you think of our military. Now they are mere slaves in your world.

Yet, Trump had the most secure border in 45 years and effective immigration policies in place, he lowered taxes for all good real Americans and took in record revenue at the Treasury.

Liar. Obama's last year in office there were 530,250 illegal crossings.

By 2019 under Trump that number had ballooned to 977,509. An 84% increase in just 3 years.

Biden is bringing in record revenue at the Treasury, why are you not praising him for that....

It is good to see how highly you think of our military. Now they are mere slaves in your world.

Liar. Obama's last year in office there were 530,250 illegal crossings.

By 2019 under Trump that number had ballooned to 977,509. An 84% increase in just 3 years.

Biden is bringing in record revenue at the Treasury, why are you not praising him for that....

Forum List

Back