The Government Cartel paid billions to Walgreens and CVS not to fill Ivermectin – the question is why

There only 3 branches of government and Trump didn't get played, he lied, he bullied, he boasted, he praised, he directed etc etc.

All I'm saying is we should subpeana Trump and big pharma to find out what happened. I would even be fine with a deal of immunity for trump. It's more about exposing the process then it is punishing someone.

We also need to check Congress members form those who made a fortune off COVID stocks or any other drug ideas that were thrust in the public. OldFlame is right when he says we should check for insider trading.

Why subpoena just Trump?

There only 3 branches of government and Trump didn't get played, he lied, he bullied, he boasted, he praised, he directed etc etc.

All I'm saying is we should subpeana Trump and big pharma to find out what happened. I would even be fine with a deal of immunity for trump. It's more about exposing the process then it is punishing someone.

We also need to check Congress members form those who made a fortune off COVID stocks or any other drug ideas that were thrust in the public. OldFlame is right when he says we should check for insider trading.
Everything you are lying about is covered in three earlier posts

So you won't answer it, so predictable. It was an easy yes or no. All I've seen you post is about Trump. :dunno:
Then you are not reading my posts.

I mean really, just earlier today we were discussing holding not only Trump and big pharma to questioning but I agreed with your comment about looking into congressional insider trading.

Did you really forget that already?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: if effective therapeutics were available, the regulators (bought off by Big Pharma) would not have been able to get the emergency use authorization (with full liability protection) passed.

It was a big scam to defraud the public and conduct an MRNA experiment without the consent of the subjects.

It's time for Nuremburg 2.0.
Take your harmful lies walking. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Turns out it was quite effective for Covid and horse paste was a media inspiration to continue forced compliance
if you UNDERSTAND & like eating ANIMAL MEDS that are NOT recommended for or approved by FDA.
You should use them.
I also make my own choices,
But do not APPROVE OF the spread of misleading information, NO MATER WHO IS DOING IT.
When it became political it became toxic & KILLED or HARMED many.

Why subpoena just Trump?
Are you being deliberately obtuse?

From the post you asked why subpeana just Trump...

"...we should subpeana Trump and big pharma..."

"We also need to check Congress members form those who made a fortune off COVID stocks or any other drug ideas that were thrust in the public."

Then you are not reading my posts.

I mean really, just earlier today we were discussing holding not only Trump and big pharma to questioning but I agreed with your comment about looking into congressional insider trading.

Did you really forget that already?

Insider trading, that's all you are concerned about regarding covid, Trump ignoring Fauci and insider trading? Everyone/thing else was great?

Relevance?

Does this mean you are for or against finding out what went wrong with the vaccine?

I'm against people like you being in charge of anything, ever again, and this is why:

1716316236633.png

Take your harmful lies walking. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Do you have anything of substance to add to the conversation? Rhetorical question of course, I know you don't. You're a childish brat that only has nonsensical accusations, bullying, and name calling in your arsenal. You add nothing of value. 🤡

Insider trading, that's all you are concerned about regarding covid, Trump ignoring Fauci and insider trading? Everyone/thing else was great?
And big pharma.

Careful with those goal posts. They can get pretty heavy when you try to move them.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

From the post you asked why subpeana just Trump...

"...we should subpeana Trump and big pharma..."

"We also need to check Congress members form those who made a fortune off COVID stocks or any other drug ideas that were thrust in the public."

Trump is the only individual in all of government that you'd want to subpoena?

Trump is the only individual in all of government that you'd want to subpoena?
And Congress members who are suspected of insider trading.

Really I am fine with subpoenaing anyone who was involved in the development but I was not aware I needed to have a comprehensive list included in all my posts.

Forum List

Back