Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good!

He was Speaker of the House during the G.W. Bush Administration and I despise that gluttonous, arrogant bastard. I hope he is convicted, sent to prison, and dies there.
So?,......If he's a crook, bury him....
Of course you being a flaming left wing moon bat want to once again use this single incident as a means to use generalizations on all conservatives.
Won't wash.
Hastert is a jerk. Always has been . If he were representing my district, I would have simply not voted for US House.

Cool.................now if they can bring charges against those crooks Cheney and Jr., things would start looking up.
HUH?....For what? Because you son't like their politics?
Or because in your eyes those two like all R's and conservatives are automatically criminals ?
You'll have to do much better than that.

Good!

He was Speaker of the House during the G.W. Bush Administration and I despise that gluttonous, arrogant bastard. I hope he is convicted, sent to prison, and dies there.
Of course you being a flaming left wing moon bat want to once again use this single incident as a means to use generalizations on all conservatives.
Won't wash.
Hastert is a jerk. Always has been . If he were representing my district, I would have simply not voted for US House.
I have not seen anyone make any hasty generalizations about the Right over this. But I have seen some made about liberals over this.

Sorry G-tard, but these charges against Hastert have nothing to do with the Patriot Act.....The "bank Secrecy act" was passed in 1970.

Sorry, Z-tard, but the Patriot Act beefed up the law.

Federal Statutes - Money Laundering

Title 31, USC Section 5331 – was passed in 2001 as a result of the USA Patriot Act and duplicates the reporting provisions of IRC, Section 6050I (Form 8300). Dual reporting of this information will now be made to both the IRS and the Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).

Title 31 USC Section 5332Also as a result of the USA Patriot Act was the passage of Title 31 USC 5332, Bulk Cash Statute. Criminal Investigation has jurisdiction to investigate violations of this statute. This affects anyone who transports or attempts to transport currency or other monetary instruments of more than $10,000, from a place within the United States to a place outside of the United States, or from a place outside the United States to a place within the United States, and knowingly conceals it with the intent to evade the reporting requirements of 31 USC 5316.

Hoisted by his own petard.

Now you're just drinking your own piss.

Hastert was in violation of the 1970 bank secrecy law law and lying to the FBI. Neither have squat to do with the Patriot Act. The bank reported Hastert's withdrawals as suspicious. Banks have been doing that since 1970.....
Dennis Hastert Pushed For The Patriot Act That Led To His Indictment

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert, who has taken credit for the passage of the Patriot Act in the House of Representatives in 2001, has been indicted on charges related to paying $3.5 million in "hush money," which federal law enforcement was able to detect, using the provisions in the Patriot Act.

Sorry G-Tard, the Puffington Host story is a flat out lie. The "bank secrecy act" has required reporting of cash withdrawals greater than $10,000 since 1970. The Patriot act has nothing to do with him getting caught.
Uh. That is not a Huffington Post story.

So what? It's still untrue.......

Good!

Won't wash.
I have not seen anyone make any hasty generalizations about the Right over this. But I have seen some made about liberals over this.
Read between the lines.

And the Clintons. they skate off with their corruptions, lies and crony cheats in the Democrat party

Nothing to see here folks.
The Clintons, all three of them are gigantic crooks. But they are protected by the left wing main stream media.
Why do the Two Cookie Brigade keep talking about Clinton in a topic about Hastert, Pa?

It's what they do in every topic about a Republican caught wrongdoing, son.

Some news reports say the payments were to silence a man he had sexual relations with while a coach at a high school. WOW! INCREDIBLE IF TRUE!
Rumors about Denny and gay minors surfaced in 2006

The Rumors People Were Spreading About Dennis Hastert In 2006 Crooks and Liars
The rumor mill is chugging to life.

God help Hastert if there are any slow news days during the next week or so.
Well the rumors were at the time of Foley and his intern problem. Call me jaded, but given that he was a small town wrestling coach, I figured they were true. There were two coaches who were very fine men who helped me in my young life, but there were others I wouldn't pee on if they were on fire.

Sorry, Z-tard, but the Patriot Act beefed up the law.

Federal Statutes - Money Laundering

Hoisted by his own petard.

Hastert was in violation of the 1970 bank secrecy law law and lying to the FBI. Neither have squat to do with the Patriot Act. The bank reported Hastert's withdrawals as suspicious. Banks have been doing that since 1970.....

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert, who has taken credit for the passage of the Patriot Act in the House of Representatives in 2001, has been indicted on charges related to paying $3.5 million in "hush money," which federal law enforcement was able to detect, using the provisions in the Patriot Act.

Sorry G-Tard, the Puffington Host story is a flat out lie. The "bank secrecy act" has required reporting of cash withdrawals greater than $10,000 since 1970. The Patriot act has nothing to do with him getting caught.

Let's wait and see what happens, shall we?

And the Clintons. they skate off with their corruptions, lies and crony cheats in the Democrat party

gmLAHKL.jpg

Stephanie
Hypocrite.
Don't sit there all smug like you've never pointed fingers at a republican when one of your democrat buddies was indicted or convicted.
Just cut out the bullshit.

Hastert could have had an affair with an adult male. He's married, and if it came out he fooled around on his wife with another guy during the days leading up to the AIDS epidemic, a divorce might cost more than $3.5 million. :D

I am waiting for all the facts. :thup:

But reporting that Hastert was snared by the "patriot act" is a flat out lie.

Under the Patriot Act, the Feds can seize the money.

The Clintons, all three of them are gigantic crooks. But they are protected by the left wing main stream media.
Why do the Two Cookie Brigade keep talking about Clinton in a topic about Hastert, Pa?

It's what they do in every topic about a Republican caught wrongdoing, son.
Not that I find them equivalent. Suppose I go to Vegas and get a hooker, who turns out to be 17. Not that I would anymore, cause I'm really too old to appreciate a good hooker. Statutory rape is not a crime that requires one to actually know the other person is underage, and it's really impossible to tell sometimes.

And to me, there's a big difference between a hooker, and what may be in this case, an underage kid who had some sexuality issues and who was taken advantage of by a teacher. If that's what happened, it's really wrong.

Sounds legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back