DOJ: "60-Day Rule" does not apply since Trump already indicted

More inventing or make up “new rules” on the fly. Perfect demonstration of a Witch Hunt

But you specified that if I were in the jury pool, my internet history would disqualify me. How will they know that "Seymour Flops," is really George Smith, from Cornville, Alabama, or whoever I really am?

Regardless of whether it happens all the time, or not, how will it fit in with your goal of having Trump tried, convicted and locked up before the election.

Later, we can discuss whether it is impossible for a convicted inmate to be elected.
If you think for a moment you are anonymous here you are sorely mistaken.

The attorneys will ask you for your IDs on sites like this.
Refuse to provide them and you'll be disqualified
Attempt to obfuscate, you'll be disqualified
Tell them the truth, YOU'LL BE DISQUALIFIED

Because, unlike me, you are unable to separate fact from the fictions (like being anonymous here) that drive your life.

AND, for those of you "planning" your post election ...parties...
DHS knows who you are
They know where you live
They know how many and what types of weapons you own.

Post election is gonna be a hoot.
Well, for me, not so much for you and yours.

Yes and I too believe this attempt to deny him the normal courses of action is plain pure Wutch Hunt
Hes not being denied any normal course of action. If anything Cannon was giving him extra privileges because he’s a special little boy.

Trump invents special privileges that only he can have.

What “normal course of action” is he being denied? If anything Cannon was giving him extra privileges because he’s a special little boy.
Another disqualification of what a pusued party is allowed to use for defense
That is what

Another disqualification of what a pusued party is allowed to use for defense
That is what
Trump invents special privileges for himself. They don’t exist. He just demand to be treated as above the law.

He demands to be able to campaign instead of be at trials.

He demands a special master even though there’s no reason for one.

Even the DoJ treated him extra nicely before giving up and taking his stolen documents by force.

Trump invents special privileges for himself. They don’t exist. He just demand to be treated as above the law.

He demands to be able to campaign instead of be at trials.

He demands a special master even though there’s no reason for one.

Even the DoJ treated him extra nicely before giving up and taking his stolen documents by force.
You asked what, I answered and quickly you move on to the next wishful deflection

Yep, You got him now.... :abgg2q.jpg:
The Election interference conducted in this presidential year by Democrat Neo-Marcists is un paralleled n American history and will ultimately destroy the Democrat Neo-Marxist CPUSA cult.
A presidential candidate as sleazy as Trump is unprecedented I US history. No sitting president has incited a riot on the US Capitol in an effort to stay in power.

You asked what, I answered and quickly you move on to the next wishful deflection
Your response was vague, had poor grammar and misspellings. I honestly have no idea what you’re referring to.

If you want to expand on it, I’m all ears but you often answer such requests with insults, so I didn’t even attempt.

The
If you think for a moment you are anonymous here you are sorely mistaken.

The attorneys will ask you for your IDs on sites like this.
Refuse to provide them and you'll be disqualified
Attempt to obfuscate, you'll be disqualified
Tell them the truth, YOU'LL BE DISQUALIFIED

Because, unlike me, you are unable to separate fact from the fictions (like being anonymous here) that drive your life.
It is pure fantasy to think that a Trumper called for jury duty is going to tell them he or she is a Trumper. They’re certainly not going to give them IDs and passwords that would reveal anything they posted anonymously. You must be high if you think they would.

If the prosecution manages to exclude Trumpers while filling the jury with Democrats that’s grounds for appeal. Not that Trump would ever be convicted or that it would matter if he were.
AND, for those of you "planning" your post election ...parties...
DHS knows who you are
They know where you live
They know how many and what types of weapons you own.

Post election is gonna be a hoot.
Well, for me, not so much for you and yours.
Enjoy your fascist fantasy life while you can. When Trump takes office, he’ll either get rid of the fascists in the DOJ and put in guys who will actually fight crime, or he’ll put in his own fascists who’ll decimate your ranks.

The

It is pure fantasy to think that a Trumper called for jury duty is going to tell them he or she is a Trumper. They’re certainly not going to give them IDs and passwords that would reveal anything they posted anonymously. You must be high if you think they would.

If the prosecution manages to exclude Trumpers while filling the jury with Democrats that’s grounds for appeal. Not that Trump would ever be convicted or that it would matter if he were.

Enjoy your fascist fantasy life while you can. When Trump takes office, he’ll either get rid of the fascists in the DOJ and put in guys who will actually fight crime, or he’ll put in his own fascists who’ll decimate your ranks.
ARE YOU SO IGNORANT...
that you think jury selection is done in matters like this by just yanking 12 people off the street?

Prosecutors will exclude those with a clear Trump bias
Trump's "lawyers" will exclude those with a clear anti-trump bias.

This is how it's been done for, well, since there were juries.

You're really not informed enough to express a worthy opinion here. Why don't you go back to complaining about Black people in TV commercials. More your forte.

Which was very well-known, highly publicized, and even mentioned by Comey in his lengthy recitation of Hillary Clinton’s crimes right before he said “But, of course, we can’t prosecute her because nobody’s been prosecuted for that before.“

This is what I despise about arguing with Democrats. They are unaware of the most basic facts. When you tell them something that their immediate did not tell them or that they heard on the media, but immediately forgot about, they don’t just say “oh really let me look that up “they accuse you of lying and you have to Look it up for them.

But I guess if Democrats grew up, they wouldn’t be Democrats anymore so we have nobody to humiliate on this forum.
Quit describing what MAGA does, then say, "It is the Dems doing it."

Your response was vague, had poor grammar and misspellings. I honestly have no idea what you’re referring to.

If you want to expand on it, I’m all ears but you often answer such requests with insults, so I didn’t even attempt.
We know libs feel they can nit pick the response instead of offering a counter response

Oh my
Teacher say bad bad

We know libs feel they can nit pick the response instead of offering a counter response
I counted with numerous specific examples of Trump asking for special privileges.

I can’t counter your reply when it’s too vague to be critiqued. But that’s the whole point, I’m sure.

Theres nothing in your story about a subpoena. Thats because Clinton’s instruction to delete the emails came before the subpoena. Details matter.

Theres a lot of reasons it’s not precedent. For starters, it was in a district court in a totally different circuit, so it’s not a binding precedent for anyone and definitely not in another circuit. That’s just how precedents work.

Second, the circumstances of the Clinton case are dramatically different. Clinton made some tapes of him talking. He didn’t take DoD documents.

He can’t be indicted now.

The defense here is that highly classified military documents are “personal”, which is the dumbest thing anyone has ever tried to claim. It’s laughably absurd.

Complain all you want, but it makes no difference in a court of law

1. Read this Hillary lied, nothing happened, a double standard
Keilar questioned whether other secretaries of state “used a personal server and while facing a subpoena, deleted emails from them?” Clinton said that Keilar was making false assumptions, saying, “I’ve never had a subpoena.” Rep. Trey Gowdy, the chairman of the Benghazi committee, immediately accused Clinton of lying after the interview, because, of course, Clinton indeed did receive a subpoena.

2. The PRA doesn't depend on which court you're in.

3. Trump said he declassified the documents.

4. True, but just remember that "Lawfare" cuts both ways.

1. Read this Hillary lied, nothing happened, a double standard
Keilar questioned whether other secretaries of state “used a personal server and while facing a subpoena, deleted emails from them?” Clinton said that Keilar was making false assumptions, saying, “I’ve never had a subpoena.” Rep. Trey Gowdy, the chairman of the Benghazi committee, immediately accused Clinton of lying after the interview, because, of course, Clinton indeed did receive a subpoena.

2. The PRA doesn't depend on which court you're in.

3. Trump said he declassified the documents.

4. True, but just remember that "Lawfare" cuts both ways.
Declassified or not… the PRA says he does not have the right to them.

John Edgar Slow Horses Your words were vague, you wrote with poor grammar and misspellings, and when queried, you call them insults instead of correcting and explaining better.

I will help you. Mr. Trump was indicted long before the sixty-day DOJ bar.

What don't you understand?

Forum List

Back