Could a motion to vacate flip the House to the Democrats? Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R- FL) says it could.

For far too long, Republicans have been the Democrats' punching bags. It IS past time to fight dirty like the Democrats do.
Try not to lose objectivity or the us/them party dynamic. Neither party is worthy of committed support.

It really isn't strictly an us or them type thing, strictly speaking. Neither have a consistent lock on common sense and what is good for the country or even their party or what is left of their party.
Ah yes, the “smarter people” crowd has spoken….

Try not to lose objectivity or the us/them party dynamic. Neither party is worthy of committed support.
Excuse me, but with the history of the Democrat party stabbing America in the back, there's little choice BUT to become Republican at this point. All this "independent" nonsense is a ploy to ensure Democrats get permanent rule with only a "token" opposition.

Looks like Mike Johnson is gonna lose his job unless Democrats rescue him.

Do you think they will?

I think they might. His incompetence and overall inexperience are making it pretty easy to push him where the Democrats want to go.

What do you think?

Representative Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) is the third Congress member that is making a move to oust Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.).

"I have added my name in support of the motion to vacate the Speaker," stated Gosar.

Gosar joins Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) in co-sponsoring a Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s (R-Ga.) resolution to remove the gavel from Johnson.
I think if he loses his job over passing Ukraine aid enough Dems will save him

Have to throw him a carrot

Complete with a left media shill to back you up…good job.

Newt’s time has come and gone…While he makes valid points concerning Republican infighting, the party should be positioning to fight like democrats. It’s long past time to shove their tactics down their throats for a change.
👆 That response just exemplifies the attitude of the MAGA base. Anyone or anything they don't like immediately becomes lefty/RINO/Dem/whatever. Always the simplistic, easy way out.
This is what the once respectable GOP has become.

Try talking to me then, rather than about me…
:salute: Done, see above.

That never ends well.
I'm sure you're a legend in someone's mind.

...like the moon is made of gas and the island of Guam can capsize...

(I would have added "stupid" before leaders)
Oh no, they are very smart people…they have the democrat party eating out of their hands, and following them around blindly, accepting every hare brained thing they say.

I’m ALL for this.

You should refer to that sound every time you open your mouth…
Nah. Played the whole thing, Too long, and not even funny the second time around, as grade school play ground humor. Shouldn't you be running along? I hear the teacher is giving away free ice cream back in your classroom.

Nah. Played the whole thing, Too long, and not even funny the second time around, as grade school play ground humor. Shouldn't you be running along? I hear the teacher is giving away free ice cream back in your classroom.
Nah, I think I’ll continue to point out what a failure of a human you are…

👆 That response just exemplifies the attitude of the MAGA base. Anyone or anything they don't like immediately becomes lefty/RINO/Dem/whatever. Always the simplistic, easy way out.
This is what the once respectable GOP has become.
How would you know? You seem to only regurgitate what MSM says…
:salute: Done, see above.
I bet that hurt…
I'm sure you're a legend in someone's mind.
Nah, I’m just a simple, blue collar guy…You know, the backbone of the country…

How would you know? You seem to only regurgitate what MSM says…
Because of people I interact with who are both sides of the political divide.

I bet that hurt…
You can't imagine how much it did. Really. Grievous harm. Seriously.

Nah, I’m just a simple, blue collar guy…You know, the backbone of the country…
Sure explains your comment, "That never ends well." So whaddaya do, blue collar guy who's part of the backbone of the country?
Fling crap on the internets and assume it hurt those at whom you fling it? Carry on.

We’re seeing it now, albeit a bit of chaos involved but, you see the republicans in disagreement, which means they all have different thoughts on things, which is a stark contrast to the dems who will just follow blindly whatever their leadership tells them to do.

That’s why you don’t see infighting in the democrat party, because they all just go along with whatever their leaders tell them
Lol, is don't see thought. I see a desire to sow chaos.

Because of people I interact with who are both sides of the political divide.

You can't imagine how much it did. Really. Grievous harm. Seriously.

Sure explains your comment, "That never ends well." So whaddaya do, blue collar guy who's part of the backbone of the country?
Fling crap on the internets and assume it hurt those at whom you fling it? Carry on.
No, actually I’ve been around debate sites for decades now. And, believe it or not, used to have some decorum in these sites…

Today’s politics is nothing like back then. Today, all people are looking to do is shill, and insult. Eh, so when in Rome…

No, actually I’ve been around debate sites for decades now. And, believe it or not, used to have some decorum in these sites…

Today’s politics is nothing like back then. Today, all people are looking to do is shill, and insult. Eh, so when in Rome…
Me, too. Been doing this for a little over 20 years with the same group that migrated over multiple sites. Things have definitely deteriorated, especially in the past 7-8 years. Oh well, life goes on.

Me, too. Been doing this for a little over 20 years with the same group that migrated over multiple sites. Things have definitely deteriorated, especially in the past 7-8 years. Oh well, life goes on.
I’ve never changed my screen name…I always thought it best to be the person I am…

Forum List

Back