Clint Eastwood Will Mop The Floor With Obama's Ass Tonight

Oh man you are funny and intelligent... so glad that my taxes paid for you medicare Grand Pa but you don't want to help with anybodies education. The greatest generation my ASS... more like the most self serving generation...

How much taxes do you pay on gummy bears and energy drinks kid?

I would have made 200K last year but almost half went to help lame folks like you collect unemployment and post junk online.

So your tax burden actually decreased your overall earnings?
Forgive me for not recognizing you as the high rolling economic dynamo you clearly are. ;)

You should change your name to pointlesstroll.

It would better reflect your posts

Oh man you are funny and intelligent... so glad that my taxes paid for you medicare Grand Pa but you don't want to help with anybodies education. The greatest generation my ASS... more like the most self serving generation...

You call me stupid and then spell anybody like that?

We don't need anymore trolls jackass.

Fuck off

OH NO... some old man called me a bad speller... used the F word and told me to go.... I better go then... Too Bad My Spelling is Bad, do to education cuts caused by selfish OLD PEOPLE... Well I am not going anyplace... use ignore if you don't like what I have to say... Oh but you live in the America where only the people that are like you should speak... NO YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO FUCK OFF... Die already so we can put your organs to good use.

In the article, the context was whether nor not J. Edgar Hoover was gay. Eastwood was not making a love story movie about two gays guys, but a political movie.

In reality, no one cares whether gays consider themselves married or not. It's the demands they put on others to consider them married that causes the problem.

Last edited:
Clint is gonna stump for the "Million Dollar Baby".
He's trying to earn Mitt "A Fistful Of Dollars" and will gladly repeat the lies "For A Few Dollars More"

The "Maverick". who unlike Mitt was actually "In The Line Of Fire", spoke last night and is pissed that he tapped the "Rookie" in 08' and never laid down "The Gauntlet".

Mitt's Campaign Strategy: "Any Which Way You Can"

Maybe Eastwood will bring the orangutan from Every Which Way But Loose, and call him Barack.

THAT would get the best applause of the whole convention out of that crowd.

Fuck off

OH NO... some old man called me a bad speller... used the F word and told me to go.... I better go then... Too Bad My Spelling is Bad, do to education cuts caused by selfish OLD PEOPLE... Well I am not going anyplace... use ignore if you don't like what I have to say... Oh but you live in the America where only the people that are like you should speak... NO YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO FUCK OFF... Die already so we can put your organs to good use.

Nice try. Grampy's organs are all toast. :lol:

Fuck off

Playing with you should be fun.

Too dumb to realize when you call someone stupid and get the spelling wrong in the process.

Welcome idiot

Fuck off

Too dumb to realize when you call someone stupid and get the spelling wrong in the process.

Welcome idiot

When are you going to stop? Because I am not. You started in on my post... then keep going. You must not have a life... Glad that my tax dollars are most likely paying for your internet connection at some retirement community. So Lame and Sad Old Man

Welcome idiot

When are you going to stop? Because I am not. You started in on my post... then keep going. You must not have a life... Glad that my tax dollars are most likely paying for your internet connection at some retirement community. So Lame and Sad Old Man

Yep that's me. Old and broke. Haven't had an income in decades. Thank god for freebies. Last job I had was at McDonalds

So glad you figured me out. No one else could.

Considering the currently dismal state of the nation, I would hope even gays would have the sense to put all that nonsense on the back burner for a minute.

...I know, wishful thinking.

You put your civil rights on the back burner first....then, we'll think about it.

:lol::lol::lol:
By all means, chase your right to gay marriage all the way to political obscurity.
Whatever I can do to aid your efforts to illustrate your irrelevance, you have my full support.

I love how you call civil rights "irrelevance". In America of all places too. Pretty much an excellent illustration of what is wrong with today's Conservative thinking.

Welcome idiot

Yep that's me. Old and broke. Haven't had an income in decades. Thank god for freebies. Last job I had was at McDonalds

Oh but you can correct the spelling of others… that’s something. And you can also hate on newbie posts. Those skill are important.

Oh but you can correct the spelling of others… that’s something. And you can also hate on newbie posts. Those skill are important.

Someone has to drink that cheap beer and wine.

Your fucking motto says you are a troll. Don't want to be treated like one?

Newbie or not if you're a troll, be you left or right, fuck you.

They need to introduce him by playing his video about America getting off the mat, that would set the tone and crowd for his entrance.

Also, he needs to be the one the proceeds Romney then let him introduce Romney when he brings the crowd to the climax.

Yeah, except Romney was against the auto bailout loan and wanted the automakers to go bankrupt. That video would kind of play against that viewpoint.

Besides, I thought the right hated the "Hollywood elite". You don't get much more elite than Clint Eastwood.

Your fucking motto says you are a troll. Don't want to be treated like one?

Newbie or not if you're a troll, be you left or right, fuck you.

I don't subscribe to ANY political party... they are all SHIT. And I am not really a troll (just think it is funny) ... And I am not going to change my handle.... because you made a big deal of it and I am not going to be bullied around.

Welcome idiot

no one else cares

You put your civil rights on the back burner first....then, we'll think about it.

:lol::lol::lol:
By all means, chase your right to gay marriage all the way to political obscurity.
Whatever I can do to aid your efforts to illustrate your irrelevance, you have my full support.

I love how you call civil rights "irrelevance". In America of all places too. Pretty much an excellent illustration of what is wrong with today's Conservative thinking.

And I love how gay marriage is the be all end all even in the midst of the worst economy in your lifetime.
Pretty much shows where your priorities are but we've all pretty much come to expect such idiocy from our friends on the leftist fringe.

Forum List

Back