Clint Eastwood Will Mop The Floor With Obama's Ass Tonight

When are you going to stop? Because I am not. You started in on my post... then keep going. You must not have a life... Glad that my tax dollars are most likely paying for your internet connection at some retirement community. So Lame and Sad Old Man

Yep that's me. Old and broke. Haven't had an income in decades. Thank god for freebies. Last job I had was at McDonalds

So glad you figured me out. No one else could.

no one else cares

Apparently you do Dell. Done picking on NatureGirl?

They need to introduce him by playing his video about America getting off the mat, that would set the tone and crowd for his entrance.

Also, he needs to be the one the proceeds Romney then let him introduce Romney when he brings the crowd to the climax.

Yeah, except Romney was against the auto bailout loan and wanted the automakers to go bankrupt. That video would kind of play against that viewpoint.

Besides, I thought the right hated the "Hollywood elite". You don't get much more elite than Clint Eastwood.

Clint Eastwood supporting Romney almost sways my vote Republican.

Oh but you can correct the spelling of others… that’s something. And you can also hate on newbie posts. Those skill are important.

Your fucking motto says you are a troll. Don't want to be treated like one?

Newbie or not if you're a troll, be you left or right, fuck you.

I don't subscribe to ANY political party... they are all SHIT. And I am not really a troll (just think it is funny) ... And I am not going to change my handle.... because you made a big deal of it and I am not going to be bullied around.

Not trying to bully you. I'm just sick of trolls. They drive websites down . You ascribe yourself to that ideology. If that's the way you perceive yourself so be it. As far as your party affiliation goes I haven't commented on it and based on your posts thus far I don't care.

They need to introduce him by playing his video about America getting off the mat, that would set the tone and crowd for his entrance.

Also, he needs to be the one the proceeds Romney then let him introduce Romney when he brings the crowd to the climax.

Yeah, except Romney was against the auto bailout loan and wanted the automakers to go bankrupt. That video would kind of play against that viewpoint.

Besides, I thought the right hated the "Hollywood elite". You don't get much more elite than Clint Eastwood.

You're new here, so I have no idea if you're being sarcastic or not.

I don't subscribe to ANY political party... they are all SHIT. And I am not really a troll (just think it is funny) ... And I am not going to change my handle.... because you made a big deal of it and I am not going to be bullied around.

Not trying to bully you. I'm just sick of trolls. They drive websites down . You ascribe yourself to that ideology. If that's the way you perceive yourself so be it. As far as your party affiliation goes I haven't commented on it and based on your posts thus far I don't care.

Start your own board Gramps, admin the hell out of it.

Trolls are a part of life on the Internet. It is what it is.

Interesting points... going to think about it.

:lol::lol::lol:
By all means, chase your right to gay marriage all the way to political obscurity.
Whatever I can do to aid your efforts to illustrate your irrelevance, you have my full support.

I love how you call civil rights "irrelevance". In America of all places too. Pretty much an excellent illustration of what is wrong with today's Conservative thinking.

And I love how gay marriage is the be all end all even in the midst of the worst economy in your lifetime.
Pretty much shows where your priorities are but we've all pretty much come to expect such idiocy from our friends on the leftist fringe.

Oh dear...you don't know about multi-tasking, sweetie?

But please forgive me for being so uppity as to want equal rights with other tax-paying, law-abiding citizens. I guess, as you indicate, it would be more appropriate to sit quietly in the closet til you "betters" deem yourselve free to bless us with some constitutional attention.

You're new here, so I have no idea if you're being sarcastic or not.

I am not telling... saw a cool poll on this subject: Votable : Influence the world. Vote on things that matter.

Just get back to being a smartass. It's what you do well.

I am curious though, what's it like to be a failed mod?

i wouldn't know

what's it like to be an ex-con?

Feels normal to me. I'm proud of who I am and what I've accomplished. I don't hide from my past and am very thankful to have led the life I have.

Must suck to hide behind shame

yeah, it probably does.

do you find being a convicted felon gives you a lot of advantages?

do you have a good recipe for pruno?

how many times have you appeared on cops?

i wouldn't know

what's it like to be an ex-con?

Feels normal to me. I'm proud of who I am and what I've accomplished. I don't hide from my past and am very thankful to have led the life I have.

yeah, it probably does.

When I first got out of prison my first few bosses got tax breaks for hiring me so I suppose so.

What the fuck is pruno?

None to my knowledge. But I do have some stories that NBC can't air

Next......

yeah, it probably does.

When I first got out of prison my first few bosses got tax breaks for hiring me so I suppose so.

What the fuck is pruno?

Next......

did you enjoy being ass raped?

yeah, it probably does.

What the fuck is pruno?

Next......

I thought the pruno alleviated that.

yeah, it probably does.

What the fuck is pruno?

Next......

I'm probably 2 times your size. Wanna find out?

Next......

I love how you call civil rights "irrelevance". In America of all places too. Pretty much an excellent illustration of what is wrong with today's Conservative thinking.

And I love how gay marriage is the be all end all even in the midst of the worst economy in your lifetime.
Pretty much shows where your priorities are but we've all pretty much come to expect such idiocy from our friends on the leftist fringe.

Oh dear...you don't know about multi-tasking, sweetie?

But please forgive me for being so uppity as to want equal rights with other tax-paying, law-abiding citizens. I guess, as you indicate, it would be more appropriate to sit quietly in the closet til you "betters" deem yourselve free to bless us with some constitutional attention.

Go back and read the post you first responded to.
Herein lies the problem with arguing anything with a liberal, it's one stupid, pointless response after another until the subject is so totally derailed that the liberal in question doesn't even remember how he/she got there.
I'm dreadfully sorry that your social issue doesn't rate as high as the many other issues the nation currently faces in my book but I'm even more sorry that in your mind this makes me anti-American, anti-civil rights or a bigot. You've had your entire life to make gay marriage the pivotal issue in elections and what have you done with it up to now? You elected a bigot who only months ago "evolved" beyond his own bigotry in a "transparent" attempt to secure your vote.

We're facing some very critical issues currently and your attempting to define some "right" to not only chose some alternative lifestyle, but then to have it recognized by me and millions of others who couldn't care less is NOT among them.

Here, I'll remind you of the post you first responded to as I KNOW you need the help.
Considering the currently dismal state of the nation, gay marriage doesn't even make my list of concerns in this election. I get that it's all you're about as you have an incessant habit of throwing it into nearly every thread you comment on, and I couldn't care less...but don't expect to make me care 'cause it's not happening. It's not my fault you and those like you were never mentioned, considered nor even eluded to our bill of rights. And it's not my responsibility to drop everything to make you feel better about yourself.

To be perfectly honest, I've already spent far more time on your holy grail than it deserves. Good luck with your attempts to mandate tolerance...you'll need it. ;)

Forum List

Back