Clint Eastwood Will Mop The Floor With Obama's Ass Tonight

Gonna be epic...
You gonna be there Worrier ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWhI-c5xRfY]Clint Eastwood rousting the bikers in The Gauntlet (1977) - YouTube[/ame]

you sure as hell wont be.....your to fucking scared...........oh wait you cant go anyway.....you aint allowed back here.....they dont have shots for Chickens.....

380296_452706711422106_100000483422899_1655222_1485766069_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Warbler. What is the MOS for the Army Special Services?
Eastwood served with Martin Millner and David Jansen.

They need to introduce him by playing his video about America getting off the mat, that would set the tone and crowd for his entrance.

Also, he needs to be the one the proceeds Romney then let him introduce Romney when he brings the crowd to the climax.

Gonna be epic...

you really have a fascination with men's asses, don't you, you latent homosexual you?

After just about every notable speaker at the RNC, you talk about Obama's ass. Do yourself a favor and just come out of the closet and leave us straight people alone.

While I think Clint is an amazing actor and director I think that's the extent of his value. Hollywood celebs should keep their higher then mighty attitudes to themselves.

Gonna be epic...

you really have a fascination with men's asses, don't you, you latent homosexual you?

Obama is a man now?

Jeez....

You probably think Joe Biden is brilliant too, eh nutsack?

Well, I know he's not a biker queer like you....but I assume he is....but hey, you're the one with an eye for that type of thing.

Biden? good foriegn policy guy....seems alright to me....brilliant? never met him, have you? Let me guess...you want to "wipe" his ass too.

While I think Clint is an amazing actor and director I think that's the extent of his value. Hollywood celebs should keep their higher then mighty attitudes to themselves.

You know what? I agree with you. Most of those people are so far removed from everyday people and have been pandered to and told they are so great, that I think they see themselves as "more" than just another person that happens to have a talent.

You know what? I agree with you. Most of those people are so far removed from everyday people and have been pandered to and told they are so great, that I think they see themselves as "more" than just another person that happens to have a talent.

There are a few who I do admire and respect for what they do for others. I.E. Gary Senise (sp) Bob Hope etc

Forum List

Back